A Secret Buried[cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Secret Buried[cliffracer]

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:28 am

cliffracer Wrote:Name: Zoey Kalivoda
Appearance: Zoey is a tan, short, and slender woman with vivid orange hair and orange eyes. She has a bright and curious face and dresses lightly for athleticism and exploration. She has a nice butt and perky C-cup breasts, which end up accentuated due to her frame and posture. She's easily identified by the line of cuff earrings she wears on one ear, studded with small emeralds.
Bio: Zoey was born and raised in the Orre region, both of her parents established Trainers who later ended up settling down to tame some of the region's fertile greenery and start a farm. She was raised to be a trainer, but was ever more interested in indulging her curiosities. Before her adulthood she was already annoying authorities by exploring locations urban and ruin, modern or otherwise. It did earn her the favor of Orre's Professor though, who was glad to encourage such an inquisitive soul. The professor offered to send her to Alola to research its ancient peoples, for a region with such rich culture and history was sure to have something that'd strike her fancy.

Pokémon: Jolly Lopunny (M), Naughty Weavile (F)

Turn Ons: Dickgirls/futanari, public use (esp. 'stuck in wall'), public/hidden sex, gangbangs, anthro, feral, nonstandard genetalia, large penetrations, excessive amounts of cum/minor cumflation, oviposition and egglaying, tentacles, bondage, deepthroating/facefucking
Turn Offs: Bathroomplay of any kind, guro, vore

Your boat was just docking at Hau'oli City in Alola. As you stepped off, you took a look around. You'd been told to meet Kukui, the local professor about taking their trials. Apparently, these sites were ancient and poorly understood by the locals, but they were considered sacred, so it wasn't like they'd just allow you to poke around willy nilly. Almost the only way to get near the places was to take the Island Challenge which was the local stand-in for the Gym Challenges. They were rituals from long ago, so it wouldn't hurt to understand the trials themselves as part of your research either, and you weren't one to shy away from skirting about the law either.

A man stepped up to you. "Ah, you must be Zoey." If it wasn't for the standard lab coat, you'd hardly tell the man that must still be in his 30s was a professor. The coat hangs open revealing his lack of shirt underneath, and he wears a simple pair of swim trunks. His skin is very dark from days out in the sun, and his bare chest is well muscled showing this is a professor who revels in his field research. "I'm Professor Kukui, and I welcome you to Alola. I hear you're here to see how our island challenge differs from the challenges of other regions."
Last edited by Firehead on Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firehead

Re: A Secret Buried

Postby cliffracer » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:36 am

Zoey had seen much of Hau'oli City in tourist commercials, but it was waaay more breathtaking in person. She would've been glad to come here as a break from wandering, but for now she's able to settle for enjoying the sights while she considers where she'll be going... until she's approached by hands-down the most physically fit Professor she's ever seen. That Sycamore she's seen online is pretty, sure, but this guy's on a whole other level.

"Zoey Kalivoda from Orre, it's great to meet you, Professor. I know all about how the League usually works, both of my folks have their collections of badges, but I wanted to start somewhere I wasn't taught about! Hehe, plus, there's so many beautiful places here you don't get to see up close if you're not doing the Challenge." Beautiful and ancient, perhaps, but she can leave that part out. "I've already got a couple Pokemon with me, we basically grew up together, so what needs to be done to make my Challenge official?"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Re: A Secret Buried

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:35 am

He gives you a big smile as you introduce yourself beginning to walk you out a marina as he talks. "Right, straight to the point. There are four islands in Alola. Each island has several trials presided over by a captain. Once you've beaten all the challenges on an Island, you can challenge that Islands Kahuna to a battle." He pulls out a small sheet of papers. "Beat an Island's Kahuna, and you get a stamp in your Trainer's Passport and move on to the next island. Pretty simple, Eh?" He also pulls out a small talisman. "This is your Island Challenge Amulet. It's easier to show off then the passport when you want people to know you're on the challenge."

"Since you have some Pokémon, we won't bother with a starter or the schoolhouse. If you head north of town you can find your way to Verdant Cavern to start your first trial. Of course, after such a long trip, you might want to kick back and enjoy the beach for a bit before you get to business." He gives you a smile. "We tend to be a bit more laid back around here, but I understand people from other regions tend to be a little more in a rush about things."
Firehead

Re: A Secret Buried[cliffracer]

Postby cliffracer » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:39 am

Zoey crosses her arms, listening intently as the whole deal gets explained to her. From the way he's making it sound, she's equating these 'Kahunas' to more threatening gym leaders, in her logic. A series of trials which probably aren't just Pokemon battles, then a test at the end... She smiles. Simple indeed. She accepts the talisman when shown it, clipping it on to the strap of her backpack as he continues. "Ha, I think it's just the excitement of being somewhere new, so I think you're right about hitting the beach for a bit. If I ran off without calming down I'd probably end up passing out in some tall grass." She half-bows in appreciation. "Thanks, Professor! I'll see you later!"

And, probably proving his point, she hurries right off to get on that beach, her clothes basically already being beachworthy as long as she doesn't plan on a swim. Once there, she lets out both her Pokemon, though she's a little worried Weavile might not enjoy the warm sand and hot sun. Orre wasn't much different, but the humidity might be a factor. "Here we are, you two! Alola!" She grins at the both of them, hands on her hips. This beach visit really is kinda nice... even if she sticks out exactly like a tourist right now. Can't be helped. She's just glad to have an opportunity to see how her Pokemon feel before she sets on out.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:18 am

The two of you pass the road, he indicates leads to Verdant Cavern before turning southwest passing a beach right in the middle of town. "Enjoy the beach and good luck with your Island Challenge. If you need anything, my lab is down this road a little further and on the beach to the right though I might not exactly be there." With a wave, the Professor leaves you to your thing. The beach is lightly populated with people and Pokémon enjoying the sand and surf. Unclaimed beach chairs and parasols are also available for those looking for a bit of shade from the intense tropical sun.

Your two Pokémon pop out of their balls Lopunny seeming to enjoy the look of the place as he quickly hurls himself down onto the sand laying in the warmth of the beach. Weavile seems a little less enthused by the surroundings quickly getting some shade. You're certain she should be able to acclimate with time, but she may not be at peak performance for a bit. Even as she tries to keep cool, you can see her looking about the crowds. The look on her face makes it clear she's looking to stir up a little trouble with one of her pranks. They're mostly harmless, but she has occasionally found a target with a less than stellar sense of humor. You also notice Lopunny eyeing her as he usually enjoyed her pranks.
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:33 am

Zoey can't help but chuckle at Lopunny's eagerness to dive on to some proper beach sand for once. She honestly would've done the seem if she wasn't going to be going anywhere else today. She pays good attention to how Weavile is doing, and is glad to see she's mostly fine. Probably the best she could've hoped for, but acclimating to the heat is exactly why she's out right now. That look she's got though... "Weavile, I hope you're not planning on snipping any bathing suits so soon after we got here. It'd be hilarious, but I don't think you'll be dodging any blowback until you've gotten used to this wonderful tropical air." She chuckles, ruffling her head feathers some. Zoey's appreciated much of Weavile's pranks, mostly the ones that fluster cute girls.

"So, you two, the plan's pretty simple. In order to explore these islands, we'll have to do Alola's Island Challenge, which means I'll need you two ready for whatever we'll be facing. And I bet Alola's 'less obvious' destinations won't be a walk in the park either! Once we see what this island's got to offer, we can take a break and have some proper beachside shenanigans, alright?" She looks straight to Weavile, hoping the free pass will be enough bribery to pull her from her plans for now. Content with her briefing, she leaves the two out of their balls and gets on the road to this Verdant Cavern she was pointed towards. If Weavile seems like she needs a break from the heat, she'll recall her.
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:43 am

Weavile snickers as you run a finger against after calling her off from her search. She clearly would have liked to amuse herself with the prank, but she acquiesces to your decision and starts following along. The path leading up to the caverns passes by a few areas of tall grass though the Pokémon you see aren't much worth talking about, but you could look a little closer if you wanted. On the right side of the path, there's also a small path leading down to a cemetary you could check out as well.

If you walk past those, you'll eventually reach a small hotel on the left with a walkway leading down to another beach. A sign by the path advertising that one can Mantine Surf. On the right, there's also a path leading to a berry farm. Apparently the berries grow pretty well in the tropical environment. By this point, Weavile's still looking pretty good all things considered though you notice her blowing chilled breath on her hands from time to time.

If you continue on without stopping, you will come up to a Pokémon Center. Just past it, a large blockade bars progress further down the path, and just before that on the right is a cave which logic would dictate is the Verdant Cavern. By now, Weavile is looking a bit strained by the hike and could probably do with a break to rest up before you attempt the trial, or you could put her in her ball and try the trial with only Lopunny ready to fight.
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:24 am

Zoey's got her eyes all over the scenery she's seeing, Alola is so much more naturally colorful than Orre! The cemetary could be interesting to check out, but that's never been quite her style. She'd like the dead people to be properly ancient, like that one buried castle she heard about in Unova. She could probably stay at that hotel later on if they have a vacancy, but that's planning for another time. Another beach, a nice berry farm (the one she grew up on grew hardier vegetables) and then a Pokemon Center... And a guarded blockade up ahead with paint on it that looks similar to her amulet.

Ah, and there's the cavern! That blockade must be in place to pace island challenges. Zoey looks down at Weavile, frowning a little at how she seems to be doing. "You look like you could use a break from the heat. C'mon, let's step inside the Pokemon Center for a bit and enjoy some AC." Heading in, she's curious to see what a Pokemon Center in Alola would need to offer its visitors, but having a chance to socialize wouldn't be too bad either.
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:55 am

Weavile nods looking happy to get out of the heat for a bit even rushing past you once the door is open. Entering the Center, you find it's one of those all in one deals. In the middle of the back wall is Nurse Joy waiting to treat any Pokémon though yours are fine currently, on the right is what appears to be a Pokémart, and on the left looks to be some sort of small café. There are also a few seats and tables near the front window one of which Weavile quickly lays claim to. The Nurse Joy smiles as you enter not currently being busy with anything, and you can see two trainers milling about the room at the moment.

Lopunny seems intrigued by the café himself nosing around the counter which gets a chuckle out of the man there. "Hmm, seems I've got something your Lopunny's interested in, little lady." He eyes your pack. "If you're getting ready to challenge the Verdant Cavern trial I would suggest a nice, refreshing drink though I'll admit I'm a little biased in that regard." He chuckles at his own joke as he invited you to take a look at his selection which appears to consist of Tapu Cocoa, Pinap Juice, and Roserade Tea.
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:15 am

Zoey smiles and nods back at Nurse Joy, but is paying attention to what her Pokemon are interested in. Weavile's got herself a good seat, and Lopunny has caught wind of what's in the Cafe. There's her trick to getting Weavile feeling 100% a bit quicker! She joins Lopunny at the counter and rests an arm on his head, smiling at the tender. "You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The three of us landed not too long ago, and poor Weavile can't quite handle the tropical sun yet. Can I get a cold Pinap Juice for the three of us? With a few ice cubes for the delicate lady at the table." She looks over her shoulder at her Pokemon as she says that, obvious teasing look. As she's preparing to pay, she asks "Any advice for a newcomer? Professor Kukui gave me a bit of a crash course, but it was the bare essentials."
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:49 am

He smiles and nods preparing your drinks. "Ah, new to the area. The trials all end with a fight with a Totem Pokémon. They're quite a bit larger than the normal variety. Many wild Pokémon tend to call for help around here, but the Totem ones are guaranteed to call a friend once or twice. It'll be up to you to decide whether you want to keep swatting away the small fry or leave them chipping away at you while you focus on the Totem."

Taking the fee for the drinks, he hands you the three drinks one of which has the ice floating in it. Lopunny seems quite excited for something to wet his whistle, and once he has his, he gulps it down in one go. Weavile savors her drink letting the chill of it take the edge off. The two Pokémon say their own name in appreciation as they hand you the finished drinks.
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:41 am

"Whaaat, really?! That's incredible, nothing like that happens in Orre! Alright, I'll make sure we're ready for that, thank you!" She nods to him with a wide smile, handing Lopunny his drink and taking the other two to the table. While they all enjoy their drinks, it gives her a solid moment to brace herself for the coming challenge... and reflect upon how she already has so much to wonder about when it comes to this region. If such interesting things like giant Pokemon are possible, what could the history of the island have in store for her? She's starting to get excited again- she collects the empty pinap cups and passes them off to the tender, chirping "Let's do this, you two!" while basically skipping out the door, straight to the cavern. She'll have to survey the place once inside, some caves have buried history...
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:42 am

The man chuckles. "Sure thing little lady. Good luck with your challenge." He accepts the trash once you and your pokémon are finished and feeling refreshed. Weavile in particular looks much better with the short rest and drink. She also doesn't seem quite as bothered by the heat as the three of you step back out of the Pokémon Center to walk across the path into the cave. Holes in the top of the cave allow light to filter through, so it isn't particularly dark and some plant life can be seen mostly in the form of moss. Here and there, you can see large boulders with a small hole dug into it. Likely a den for some of the Pokémon that live here. A young man with Pink hair turns to face you. "Ah, another challenger I presume. I'm the Trial Captain of Verdant Cavern, Ilima."
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Zoey is pleased to see Weavile doing better, a short break and a cold drink did wonders for her. That was good, she'd need her on top of her game for this trial she'll be undertaking. And what a beautiful cavern, too! It really lived up to its name, and the rays of light beaming through meant being able to see was a nonissue. No hints at interesting history yet, but she can't expect to stumble upon anything big so soon. She waves at the young man who greets her. Pretty would be how she describes him, not totally her type, but she could see the appeal.

"That's right. I'm Zoey, I came from not-far across the ocean to take the Island Challenge... and to see Alola, I'll admit. What should I do for my first trial?"
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:58 am

With all the Pokémon nests and tree roots about, anything of historical significance probably wouldn't have survived, but they did refer to the major battle of the challenge as a Totem Pokémon, and there's no sign of anything that could be called a Totem in this area.

The androgynous boy about your age nods. "Then I welcome you to Alola. Mine is the first trial of the Island Challenge, so I'm used to explaining how this works. Each Trial Captain sets the challenge that must be performed before you may challenge the Totem Pokémon to complete the trial. This first trial isn't particularly complicated; you just have to battle three of the Pokémon that live here. Then you'll be permitted to enter the back chamber. Oh, and from now until your Trial is complete, you cannot capture any Pokémon."
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:53 am

"Aha, I see... A nice and simple first challenge to see if the trainers coming through can battle well enough to hold their own against the Totem! I understand!" She puts her hands on the heads of her Pokemon. "Then I'll get started right away. Let's do this, Lopunny. Weavile, you'll be my secret weapon for that Totem, alright? Let's show Ilima how they're raised in Orre."

And so she sets on her trial, looking to see how Lopunny can handle some of what she's assuming will be the weaker pokemon in Alola. She's not a bad trainer and her team isn't weak, but they'd hardly be considered better than mid-range right now. She wasn't exactly old enough to battle during Orre's own troubles. Once she's out of earshot, she does also say to Weavile "Just like usual, your eyes are better than mine. If you spot something interesting, get my attention."
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

He nods, "Just talk to the man once you've battled the requisite number of Pokémon, and he'll let you through. I'd wish you luck, but your team looks like they should be able to handle this much."

Weavile nods as you let her know to keep her eyes out for anything unusual, and she begins scanning the area while the three of you advance into the cavern.

The path descends before you reach the first boulder. At ground level, there's an obvious hole which appears to act as the entrance to a Pokémon's nest. It isn't particularly difficult to get the attention of one of the residents which turns out to be a Yungoos. The small creature hisses aggressively in an attempt to ward you from its home as Lopunny looks to you for guidance.
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:59 am

She finds it rather industrious how these Pokemon can end up making their dens in the stone like this, its inhabitants must've seen it worth the work. Some stomping around gets whoever's inside to come investigate... Hah, this little thing even reminds her a bit of Sentret, in a way. It's got spunk. Lopunny knows some decent moves, but she plans on going relatively easy on Pokmeon she's percieving as weak. Hopefully it helps Lopunny conserve energy, too. "Let's do this, Lopunny! See how it handles your Pound!"
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:15 am

Lopunny nods wasting little time in striking the opponent with a devastating blow. It's clear this wild little thing can't take another blow like that as it tries to retaliate. Like all wild Pokémon, its attack is unfocused and lacks any kind of strategic thinking. Lopunny raises its arms to block taking little more than a glancing blow from your well-trained fighter. Another attack is enough to finish it off with little fuss making it clear this challenge is for more fledgling trainers, but they'll get tougher as you get further. It can be dealt with later, but this team may not be enough to carry you through the whole challenge.
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Just as Zoey thought, a nice and easy introduction. Nothing Lopunny wouldn't be able to handle, he'll probably still be fresh come time to face down that Totem. "Nice work, Lopunny! Let's keep paving the way!" Her mind does wander a bit about the size of her team, though. Just like usual Pokemon Leagues, it looks like she won't be able to squeeze by with just two Pokemon. She'll have to keep an open mind about recruitment when she's not in catch-restricted areas!
For now though, she keeps guiding her Pokemon through this trial, eager to see this Totem.
cliffracer

Next

Return to Private Games