UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:09 am

"H~Hey w~woah, u~uh, easy there C~Ciel..." MK says even as his hips begin to thrust, or try to, in time to your eager bounces as your stirred up. You feel your breasts gain another cup size as your face begins to tingle mightily.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:27 am

I grope and grab my tits, squeezing and tugging the growing flesh as I feel the tingle, my tongue flopping out in a aheago face as I wildly ride the huge dick in my ass.... a part of me wants sis and mom to come home and witness my degradation into a slutty goat... that actually makes me hornier.... everything's turning into kinks...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:29 am

The transformation begins to slow elsewhere, even as you feel your face... changing and shifting. Reforming into that of a slutty goat milf as your mind is abuzz with so much damned pleasure and as the collar round your neck buzzes happily, chiming out that your at 65% transformation already~

"C~Ciel... I~I ... aaah... i~If you ride me like that I~I'm going to c~cum t~too fast!" MK groaned as you wildly rutted away atop him.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 am

I hardly hear him, feeling and hearing my collar makes me tingle more, makes me hornier and more eager... as I hump him, kissing him with his jizz still hot in my mouth and fresh to taste as I shut him up madly...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 am

MK lets out a muffle mumble of some kind as you find yourself getting closer to the edge, especially as he moves to make use of his mechanical hands upon your soft, plush breasts.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:04 am

that gets a few more lewd bleats from me, and distracts me enough to slow down a bit... in turn dragging out him buttfucking me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:05 am

"F~Fuck... t~this wasn't at all what I was expecting when I came over today..." MK groans out, leaning up to take a nipple into your mouth as he began to suckle from one, then the other, then both at once.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am

this forces me to bleat and moan, imagining being bigger, full of milk... a proper MILF has to be milky... I ride his cock eagerly as he suckles my tits... its so good, all of it is just amazing...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:14 am

No milk came out... but as you started getting back into the swing of things... you heard the door downstairs opening... the sound of Frisk and Toriel talking amongst each other reaching your ears... seems they were back early...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:22 am

I cant keep my bleats quiet as I hump MK's lovely cock, in and out of my butt, my tailhole... as my altered ears hear mom and sis, I blush deep red... my body flushing with more arousal, the thought of them catching me, fuuuck its so hot....

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:28 am

There talking goes silent, then, and your sure you wouldn't have heard before... you hear not one, but both of them slowly making their way up here towards Frisk's room... oh my... they were coming to see what lewdness you were up to...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:30 am

I bleat, my humping reaching a fever pitch as I get so close, closer with each step I hear from them.... this is.... its gonna be.... just... so lewd.... so perfect...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:36 am

MK is buried in your breast as you hear the door creak open, and see out of the corner of your eyes the surprised and aroused face of Toriel, and the aroused and grinning face of Frisk, who flashed you a thumbs up even as she squirmed in what you somehow knew was her rubbing at her folds as you felt MK about ready to blow his load.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:38 am

we have an audience dear" I stammer, just before I gush femcum all over him in a wild crazy orgasm...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 am

"W~WHAT?!" He squeaks as he pops off, then hisses as he cums hard, firing up into your ass even more than he had filled your mouth and throat with as you came again right then and there, your mind and body soaring with pleasure as you heard Toriel murmur "O~Oh my..." and Frisk let out a "Yes, that's my little Sis~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:56 am

I go limp, moaning, bleating, and giggling as he pumps me full, making me a little more than pudgy as he floods me with his lovely hot cum...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:01 am

MK is blushing brilliantly as he looks at the door and you, while slowly Frisk opens the door and steps on in to smooch MK on the cheek. "Good going buddy~ Looks like you know how to satisfy a girl~" She also smacks your ass, chuckling as she says "And you are such a slutty soon to be goat~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:19 am

I moan and bleat... smiling at my sister drunkenly...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:23 am

"You are growing so lewd my dear daughter... oh my, what will we do with such a naughty child in our home~?" Toriel asks with a sigh and a chuckle as she too comes over and gently runs a hand through your hair.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:02 pm

I let out a low bleat and rub my head up into her hand.... it feels nice... and she's so nice... and everything is just... its just wow... "I.... dunno…"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games