Miraculous! Reunion (Finished)

Re: Miraculous! Reunion

Postby Dragoneater » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:45 am

Since i cant seem to send DM's or at least cant figure out how the two that sent me them thank you
Dragoneater
Newly Registered

Postby u45u » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:31 am

my brain hurts, can i get a copy of that spreadsheet
u45u
Newly Registered

Postby Screwbucket » Mon May 13, 2019 2:48 am

Yeah, can I get that spreadsheet? Would be very much appreciated! :D
Screwbucket

Postby ShinyandChrome1331 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:08 am

Been long enough, figured I'd throw this up for new comers giving it their first shot: the correct solution involves dividing the six targets into two groups of three. There's no need for varying the composition of the groups over time, a consistent 3/3 split gets to a full spread. From there, you just need to find out how long you can spend at each rank and swap back and forth between the groups whenever one is the round before leaving.
ShinyandChrome1331

Postby killermacker » Tue May 28, 2019 3:15 pm

hello, this is my first poste here, but i am on this side for such a long time, i want to knew new people and ofcause support Go, i would like to start massage with you all, and ofcause i would like a invite to this sheet ^^
killermacker
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Thu May 30, 2019 4:40 pm

wkruspe Wrote:Solution:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

X = click
O = don't

All the girls are the same. During the first three rounds your choice for each girl sets their pattern. 2^3 = 8 possible patterns, but no clicks in the first three rounds will drop a girl, so really 7. As far as I can tell there are only 5 patterns in the game right now (XXX, and XOX don't seem viable), which is why S isn't possible (I assume you will need 6 unique patterns), but you can still get all 6 because two of the patterns are opposites:

Pattern 1:
XXOXXOXOOXOO

Pattern 2:
OOXOOXOXXOXX

Just choose any three girls for pattern 1, and any three girls for pattern 2.

... Excuse me, WHAT???
Lucky777

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Basically you look at the pictures of the girls and line it up with the patterns wkruspe said however ignore the first part of the pattern as that girl you don't need to talk to once except the end and you'll be good to go to get it all. But I'm not sure what you are confused about since you haven't explained.
Ratattack

Postby Lucky777 » Thu May 30, 2019 5:23 pm

Naw, I get it now.

It would appear that there are 12 turns.
Each turn, you MUST click 3 girls (apart from leftmost girl, who doesn't count) to advance.
You can also ONLY click 3 who count per turn, so if you click 3 girls that count in the first turn you inevitably skip 3 that count in that turn as well.

If you click a girl who counts in the first turn, that sets what you have to do to her in all future turns. That's "Pattern 1".
If you skip a girl who counts in the first turn, that sets what you have to do to her in all future turns. That's "Pattern 2".
Each X or 0 in the pattern refers to what you do to A SPECIFIC GIRL on THAT turn, ie the "pattern" in the guide is set not through space, but through time.

So "left to right" on the guide is also not through space, as in "click this pattern of girls on your screen each turn" but from past to future, as in, "If you clicked any girl who counts on turn 1(X), then on turn 2 you must click her again(X), and on turn 3 you must skip her(0), on turn 4 you must click her again(X), ETC".

... ...Leave it to GoRepeat to make a game requiring a fucking 4th dimensional guide to even understand, where one of the axes is "the time axis"...
Last edited by Lucky777 on Thu May 30, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Lucky777

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 30, 2019 5:40 pm

They made it simple for the first 3-4 rounds of it before throwing a bone in the works as to how the rules work by making the "shock factor" be shown in reactions the girls had to what was going on. When you realize what that changes then you can figure out the entire thing a lot more easily... Though I nearly got them all once by just random selection and only when I awoke from the trance of just wanting something to happen I started losing girls but not before I realized how far I got and ended up with my first lot of girls being more than 4 of them fully captured.

The only thing I hated about it was the long time to reset once you messed up though as that meant refreshing the page and trying a new pattern after clicking a ton with a few short waits (but started feeling long) as the intro isn't skip-able. I am wondering now what has happened to GoRepeat as it's been radio silence again from what I can tell. That worries me, I like the work they create, dusty's castle is still a favorite for myself.
Ratattack

Postby EyeOfCthulhu » Fri May 31, 2019 5:33 am

That's just Gore, he tends to vanish all the time and then show up randomly some months (and sometimes years) down the road, bringing with him new gifts and amazing games full of depravity! Truly a Santa Claus of this site.
EyeOfCthulhu

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:42 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:... ...Leave it to GoRepeat to make a game requiring a fucking 4th dimensional guide to even understand, where one of the axes is "the time axis"...

lol I didn't think it was that hard
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Ratattack » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:36 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:lol I didn't think it was that hard

There's not many games in general that switch something up when something disturbing happens that causes the characters in the game to react to it. (Witcher 3 does it if I recall correctly) So hey good job on it, I liked the fact that it wasn't a clear cut puzzle of where you can just follow the same thing though I didn't find the first hint you get to be useful. As I still don't know what she meant by rushing it since it is obvious that not talking to someone while you capture another will just have them leave but maybe a comment saying something more alone the lines of you left someone alone for too long and that you need to keep them ALL entertained.
Ratattack

Postby Hugh mann » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:31 am

GoRepeat Wrote:lol I didn't think it was that hard

Non est id difficile, solum habes in adseclis barcalas.
Hugh mann

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:39 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Let each number represent one of the portraits from left to right, ignoring Marinette. Just click on them in this order, in this cycle, and you'll get an A. I figured I'd post this picture in case anyone was still having trouble with it. Also, I put it in Spoiler tags in case anyone wants to figure it out themselves.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Jack1223 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:53 am

Hey did S tank finally come out already.
Jack1223
Newly Registered

Postby Ratattack » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:16 am

First post and no update post saying S in yet from GoRepeat says nope. Though you could test it to see.
Ratattack

Postby Jack1223 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:45 am

Yeah it’s my first reply and thanks for telling me
Jack1223
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:43 am

Jack1223 Wrote:Hey did S tank finally come out already.

Yep, just updated it
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Ratattack » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:36 am

Oooo one last puzzle at the end, well time to look through the dialog for the answers as you answer Lila's wish of being last ;)

Also Thank you GoRepeat.
Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:40 pm

I've gotten S rank now but uh when I click to progress the final scene adobe throws up an constant #1009 error. Which only goes away when I do dismiss all but the game then stays at an white screen. This issue also happens with the one in the forum post but it just doesn't show the error, my adobe and browser are up to date and refreashing doesn't end up with the gallery unlocked.

If you want to know how to then send me an PM or ask for it here and I'll send you an PM with a link to an spreadsheet that shows my progression to finding it out and with the solution at the last one.
Ratattack

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop