Community Enlistment Chart

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: Community Enlistment Chart

Postby MaxTheDark » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23 am

Hey, I'm Max. I don't know how reliable I am and how good my skills are, but pin me down at AS2 programming please. I like troubleshooting problems too, but I'm not sure what exactly is that section for...
MaxTheDark

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:48 am

AS2 is not going to be in very high demand. Think about switching to Unity, Unreal, Godot, Game Maker, RPG Maker, something like that.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Nikag » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:34 pm

I was sure as3 dies, but as2 is a 'forgotten knowledge' now
Nikag

Postby IBanishYou » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Hey fellas!
I posted here one year ago to enlist in Unity and Blender. Well, things have changed. :)
I dropped Unity and I visit Blender time to time. Now I'm in last year of university, still find time to screw around here.
I'm now working mainly in Unreal. I had a project going but sadly the Maya guy I've been working with couldn't handle it.
I'm now trying to build a project in Unreal but I need a Maya person, because I only know Blender.
When it comes to Blender, integration of its armature system with Unreal is itchy. So I need an Autodesk person. :)
Pm me for questions or add on discord Artifexus#6781
If you have an idea and possibly visuals but no ground for them to stand. Hit me up. This forum is where my dreaming took off, so I respect everyone here.
I'm by myself but if the project goes huge, I'm friends with an indie game studio and they would like to participate.
Because of my uni. program, I'm part-time here. So if you are like me as well, we will be a great fit. :)
Sorry Acethe, I didn't answer.
Peace! :)
IBanishYou
Newly Registered

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:19 pm

I seriously need to get on these. It's a pain to manually do these, is there someone else that would like to put them in? I'm lazy
FuzzFace

Postby Trish3S » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:32 am

Hey y'all. The name is Trish. Long time browser. I am programmer for fun. You can list me for anything Java.
Trish3S
Newly Registered

Postby Waffle » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:45 pm

I can do some stuff in GameMaker (studio 1) for HTML5 target or windows ...
Currently teaching myself PHP ... I am planning on creating an RPG world (windows target for now)
that is persistent and sorta multiplayer .... in that users can interact with NPC and the game remembers
those interaction and tracks all user locations in the game. NO, not exactly realtime ... and strictly 2D.

Sorta thinking along an RPG Maker type of game but persistent...
I'll be using my website to store the data with GM interacting via PHP .... I am just insane, I know.

Side note: I have been programming using various languages since 8080 IMSAII (before it became Intel). :ugeek:
I remember one "minicomputer" that I programmed using 8800 machine code.... and RCA 1802 [VIC/ELF] and 6502 [Comodore]
For now, I am sorta retired, and this is my outlet instead of building bird houses .... 8-)

Waffle:
(also Dark Basic and PureBasic ... good for .dll and asm work [windows])
Code: The international language of math.

EDIT: removed Godot, added CT.JS (free, posts to html5, uses JS) Have done multiplayer games with CT.JS
Waffle

Previous

Return to Discussion