Fallout: Sisterhood of Steel (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: Sisterhood of Steel (Lorielle)

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:42 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Speech Roll (Guards): (18+6=24): Success
Speech Roll (Rosie): (13+6=19): Success

The guards seem enraptured by you as you talk to them, mindlessly nodding along as you speak, their eyes afixed to your body. When you glance back at Rosie, you could swear she has the exact same look on her face.

"I suppose you Brotherhood babes aren't going anywhere anytime soon... nice to know you lot will be... 'helping out' like that." one of the guards says, giving your ass a quick grope before letting you go.

Rosie clasps her hands together nervously, although the way her nipples press against her undergarments and her thighs rub together show her stronger feelings. "If... if you think that's for the best... then... yeah~ I think I'll quite like to get to know these boys... very intimately~" she saunters over to the two of them, tracing her hands over their chests before giving you a longing look. You get the feeling she's doing this as much to lose her virginity as she is to please you.

"Be gentle..." she whispers to them as they start groping her body and pulling off her clothes, exposing her naked form to the cool air. "...Its my first time."

"Ooh, we won't be..." one of them says with a grin before glancing over to you. "Carry on now, don't leave the boss waiting, slut. We'll give your friend back to you when we're done. Maybe."

Luck Roll: (8): Failure

It dawns on you - you aren't the next one on watch. That would be Paladin Hull. You will only have so much time to carry out what you have planned before she awakes to discover you and Rosie are missing.

Perk Gained:

Without A Slap

Victoria will now have advantage on convincing members of her team that have succumbed to their desires to sleep with other people on request. Throw them to the wolves and have them thank you for it.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:48 pm

With the negotiations done Victoria gives Rosie a slap on the ass along with the boys. "Have fun boys~ Dont wear her out too much or else we cant help you tomorrow too much. Remember Rosie in a couple hours Hull's gonna be up hours, so try to pull yourself off their cocks when you can." She smiles and waves as he makes her way into the fanciful house. She still loved the wood interior, that definitely stuck with her and the smell was rustic, tantalizing..

But she didnt have time to be fancifully fluttering about the house she had her owner to please. Moving through the house she quickly tries to locate Mr. Longhorn's room, but it was quite obvious which one it was, it was on the second floor and had really big gold engraved doors. Victoria tries her best to sneak in, she wanted to surprise him of course quietly slipping into his bed, under his sheets and sucking down his shaft like the bitch she was.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:03 am

As you leave Rosie behind to the mercy of the guards, you hear her moans start to drift through the night air. You worry the people in the barn might hear her, but she's soon muffled - and the slight gagging and slurping sound you can make out lets you know its not by a kiss. You make your way towards the manor as the scribe you rescued is double teamed out in the open. Hopefully she'll be able to make her own way back once those two cocks are done fucking some proper sluttiness into her.

Stealth roll: (19+1=20): Success

You are able to slip into the manor unnoticed. Moving extra carefully after already being caught once that night, you're added caution proves to be the right call as you find your way into your owner's room unnoticed. Slipping into his bed, sure enough you are able to give him the midnight blow job that your owner deserves. Groaning awake, he shifts around in his bed for a few moments before you feel him sit up and lift up the bed sheets.

"What in the blazes? Knight Newton! What, ah~, how did you get in here, why are you~ ah, blast it. Couldn't get enough of me, could yah?" Relaxing, he lies back down and places a hand on your head. "I'm starting to think you like me, slut." he says, shoving your head against his crotch. "Honestly, I think all you Brotherhood types are a bit uppity, but I'm happy to fuck you, all the same."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:10 am

"Hahh~ Yess~ Couldnt get.. mm enough of this fat cock~"She moans whorishly as she works on getting Mr. Longhorn's cock up to speed with the situation once it was fully hard though she rubbed the length of the shaft against her chin and stroked it while she looked at her owner in her face. "Though~ Honestly Mr. Longhorn i was hoping mmm that i can get some assurances.. We do need fuel for the bird and well~ We cant leave until we do, and that might take more than a couple days~ A week.. a month even.. But im hoping that, if you cover food and water for us and make sure none of your boys try to strip if for parts.. what im willing to do for you~ Would greatly expand. Imagine it~ I'll be your personal toy, at your beck and call," She kisses the tip of his dick "Could even get a few of the other ladies in on this too~" She proceeds to lick the whole shaft. "But.. well if you refuse we have just enough fuel to head off to a competitor, and that be no fun wouldnt it~ Mr.. mmm Longhorn" Her eyes flashed purple again as she moves to get ready to spear herself on the baron's cock. It was a tough bluff, but she was sure it was gonna work.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:27 am

Speech roll: (10+6=16) Success

Clayton is nodding before you even finish speaking. "We... ah... got hit by raiders not too long ago. Been rationing our supplies. But I can get your lot a larger share. Should balance out once we restock. If you want to deal with those raiders at some point, hnng, talk to Ghastly. He's supposed to be hiring mercs to hunt them down. Getting rid of them should double what I can give you.

He stopped talking for a few moments to look at you, then grabbed your hips and dragged you onto his cock. You know that if he did this a few seconds ago, before he agreed to your terms, you'd have caved instantly. Maybe you'd have even let him siphon the remaining fuel in the Vertibird to stop you from flying away, or scrap the thing altogether. A part of you wants to back track on the whole deal and apologies for even pretending you could say no to his cock. He bounces you on his shaft over and over, your hips smacking against his flabby belly as you help him impale you on his cock.

"Can't help you with the fuel. Really don't have any. Can ask around... see if any of the other Barons have some. Can't promise I'd get an honest answer in return though, so it'd be worth checking for yourself." One hand goes to your ass, groping it while using it to guide you up and down his shaft. The other goes to your neck, lightly gripping it and pulling you closer to him. "Now... be sure to uphold your end of the deal... I'm very interested in that last part. I want that girl you were with when you last showed up. The one with the freckles and green hair. I'll get you extra supplies by tomorrow, but the sooner you get that lass's lips on my cock, the sooner I can start sending you some more valuable items. I'm talking weapons, stimpacks, radaway. Even the odd fancy gizmo you Brotherhood types love so much. Sound fair, sugar-tits?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:36 am

''Fuuuuuccckkk Shoooo goood~' Victoria's mind was blanking out when she feels his cock kiss against her g-spot. The electricity was frying her brain as she could barely hear what the Baron wanted of her. But she was agreeing nonetheless, her face slowly contorted into a one of permanent bliss as she bounced harder and harder on Clayton's cock. "Hahh~ Im sure~ mmm raiders are nothing for us~ We can get more fuel on our own mmm excursions~ Kn-knight Mayer~ Is mmm a tough.. hahh cookie.. Not like me~ A horny slut.. will take a bit of mmm convincing but i'll see what i can do. Fuck.. Fuck me harder~ " Victoria was wildly holding onto her hair as it bounced all around, she had to make sure her Owner could get a clear view if his newest slut. Before she knew it she was thanking Mr. Longhorn over and over for accepting her deal as she was used by him. Obeying his every command like the little slut she was.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:52 am

Clayton laughs to himself as he fucks his latest toy to mindless orgasm after mindless orgasm. You lose track of time as you fined yourself on your back, pinned beneath his thick, chubby body as he pounds you into his bed. Your pussy, mouth and ass all get used twice over over the night and you lose all ability to care about your fellow Brotherhood survivors noticing your absence. He throws you against a wall and pounds your ass in before filling it with his cream. He makes you suck him off while he describes all the ways he wants to fuck you and Mayer together.

Morning eventually comes and you don't know if you got any more sleep, but you definitely feel satisfied. Lying on Clayton's bed and coated in his cum, he gives your ass one last smack before getting up and getting dressed. "Your folks must be worried about you. I'll have Ghastly send them some fresh supplies as a reassurance. Hope on down there when you can to talk to him about the raider mess. I'm sure you have a lot on your plate, so I trust you to get around to it when you can. If you can stay off my cock that long that is."

Perk Gained:

Ranch Wife

It might not be official yet, but while under the lingering effects of the Enclave's mental influence you seem to have fixated upon Clayton Longhorn and he was more than happy to take advantage. Even if you stop the Enclave and restore the Brotherhood you will still be making regular visits to his manor if not just moving in altogether. You will be doted on accordingly and get extra supplies while at the Longhorn Ranch, but you can no longer say no to Clayton. This perk can be removed... not that you know how or would ever want to.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:04 am

Victoria was more than happy to oblige her new master, taking his cock every which way and fulfilling every single one of his desires as she was used over and over. Her pussy, had molded perfectly to accommodate her Owner's cock though her ass and mouth would take a little bit more time, not that she cared she knew she was going to be at this for quite a while~ When morning finally came she can feel the haze of sex and lust finally lift off of her, but she was still incredibly excited to start fu- restoring the brotherhood, well it was more of a sisterhood now wasnt it? Well it didnt matter she made sure that she and her fellow sisters had ample supplies to conduct her missions. First off she needed to get cleaned up then head back to the barn hopefully Rosie managed to cover for her while she was away.

Once she was cleaned up and headed to the barn she explained she managed to secure extra supplies for the brotherhood on the condition that they dealt with the raider problem the ranch was facing. It honestly shouldnt be a huge issue and Victoria, wanting nothing more than see the mission finished as soon as possible suggested that Decker, Hull and Rosie do it and use up the rest of the power armor juice to ensure they had a stable base of operations. The mission briefing will happen when Eziekel stops by. After given them the report Victoria pulls Mayer aside.

"So~ Slight change of plans.. we can go to Arlington later while the other 3 deal with the raiders, but I need to ask you something Mayer, are you prepared to do whatever it takes to restore the Brotherhood?" She asks matter of factly "Because Mr. Longhorn says that he's willing to set aside weapons and ammo for us... if you fuck him.." her voice trails off, but she knows deep down she wants nothing more than to please Mr. Longhorn
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:28 am

Luck Roll: (Nat20): Success

Against all odds, it seemed Rosie managed to pull herself together enough to get back in time for Hull's shift. She gives you a wink and a wave as you show up again and Decker walks over to you.

"Scribe Cotton told us you had to go talk to Mr Longhorn about something urgent. Couldn't tell us much more, though. What exactly needed your attention so late at night?" she asks as Ezekiel shows up with the promised supplies. He gives you a knowing look but says nothing. Did Clayton tell him about your arrangement? Or did he figure it out some other way?

Understanding dawns on your fellow 'Sisterhood' members and clearly whatever Rosie told them was good enough that this briefing filled in the last remaining gaps for them not to suspect anything. The Paladins seem a little surprised that you're willing to burn the powerarmor's fusion core on dealing with simple raiders, but they go along with it regardless, agreeing that a more secure base of operations and better supplies are crucial. With their instructions given to them, Ezekiel begins directing them to the raider camp and explaining how long it'll take to get there. With all the information they need at their disposal, the strike team heads out. Decker gets back in her power armor, recently painted over in places with a dull red spray paint, starting the bases for a look of some scavenged powerarmor rather than Brotherhood of Steel issue.

"Yeah, sure, Ma'am," Mayer says as you pull her aside. "Actually I've been meaning to talk to you anyway. About you and Scribe Cotton..." she wiggles her eyebrows at you. "I'm sure she's got this big hero worship thing for you right now. Promise I turned off the 'Bird's camera after that little announcement, so I didn't see anything else if you two... you know... decided to have a little backseat fun. I can help cover, keep the other two distracted next time you two want to canoodle and whatnot. Secretly always hated how uptight the Brotherhood could be about that sort of thing... well, maybe not secretly. My piloting skills made up for a great many personality quirks."

When she actually got around to listening to what you had to say, however, her cheeky grin dropped. "Uh... aha... that... that's a joke, right? I'm sorry if I gave the impression I was... that free-spirited. That's just a bit... gross. We're jumping the gun a bit quick here, aren't we? I mean, there are plenty of other people we can deal with. People that are probably far less sleazy than 'All-Hat-and-No-Cattle' over there. I'm sorry Ma'am... but I'd much rather try my luck scavenging around Arlington than do... that!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:37 am

Thankfully getting back proved to be really easy, Rosie seemed more capable than she looked. Victoria gives her a knowing wink hoping to get details on her fuck session later when the strike team gets back from their attack. She urged them to collect any weapon and ammo they can scavenge from the raider base as well. They were gonna need all they can get. Turning back to Mayer she listens to the pilots little tangent about Victoria getting a little handsy with the Scribe though honestly.. Victoria doesnt even remember that encounter.. did she do something? She just remembered Rosie waking her up and then she ended in her new Owner's bed. "I understand your apprehension Knight, and it wasnt an order the offer is just always on the table. For now i got assurances from the Baron that the ranch hands will leave the bird alone so they were free to go to into Arlington. Though before that she was going to go confirm with the Baron if he had any errands for her to do in Arlington.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:47 am

Visibly relieved by your acceptance of her answer, Mayer follows you on the way to speak to Clayton, although decides to stay outside the manor while you talk with him. "I'd only yell at him if I see him right now. Probably not a smart move." she says, leaving you to talk to your owner alone.

Ezekiel had got back to the Baron before you and they were currently discussing the redistribution of supplies. Apparently Ezekiel was concerned this was happening to soon after the last raid and even if the raiders are dealt with by the Brotherhood strike team there wouldn't be enough rations to satisfy the workers and so generously give to the Brotherhood. The Baron seemed dismissive of his claims and waved him out of the room as he saw you approach. Ezekiel leaves with a glum and tired look on his face, giving you a brief nod of acknowledgement before going outside. You hear him actually say hello to Mayer, sounding at least not annoyed to see her.

Your owner beckons you closer, and grabs your ass. "Back again already? Ghastly tells me your people are already dealing with the raiders. Good! I knew having the Brotherhood of Steel on my side would pay off in dividends. Didn't think it'd get my dick wet, though. Speaking of which, is that green haired girl going to be joining us shortly?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:52 am

Victoria walks past Ezekiel trying to give him a reassuring smile, she wanted to help him out, but she also needed to make sure her owner was happy too~ The slutty white-haired beauty stepped into the room as Clayton grabs her ass causing her to moan gently into his embrace. "Oh im only to discuss business~ We can have fun later, i heard what you two were talking about, is there anyway i can help get more supplies for the ranch?" She says as she presses herself up against his chest. "And no the knight wont be joining us so soon, she'll need a little extra encouragement from somewhere. but dont worry i'll get her to come around~"
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:59 am

He pauses in thought, although his hand never leaves your ass "Hmm, not that I think from Arlington. Need some new mercs to beef up my security after the last raider hit. The rest should fall into place after that. But you won't find suitable hired guns anywhere around here. I'm having Ghastly look into potential hires. Might as well send you to make the deals when I do though. For now, you can handle whatever other business you have." He planted a kiss on your lips, his fingers threatening to push into your ass hole even through your scout suit. "And I'll trust you to convince that friend of yours. The sight of the both of you kneeling by my feet... it'd just be the perfect pairing in my book. Now go on." he released your ass only to smack it. "Get gone. Before I fuck you so hard you can't walk out for hours."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:08 am

"Sounds good~ And i look forward to it mmph~" She says with a loud moan as she feels the Baron's fingers threaten to use her body. The kiss was also heavenly but she definitely had things to do. With a slap on the rump as a good luck charm she headed out the door with a bright red face. "Alright Mayer, Baron doesnt have an errands lets get going, if we spot anything interesting to scavenge lets do so we can trade that when we're in Arlington. Lets look for info on fuel, procure weapons and ammo, and see if the enclave have been anywhere else."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:27 am

Luck Roll: (12): No Encounter

It was a brief an uneventful journey from the Longhorn Ranch to the town of Arlington. Like most settlements built within the ruins of old world towns and cities, the exterior of Arlington was all rubble. The further in you got, the more intact buildings you found, however, as well as a few makeshift shelters set up by the locals. The people closest to the two girls as they arrived eyed them with suspicion, noting their weaponry with interest. Not many people show up armed with laser weapons - probably a give away that they were Brotherhood of Steel.

"The Spit Bowl is just up ahead." Mayer said as you entered Arlington proper. "Don't let the name fool you... because it really is as bad as it sounds. Can't get fooled by the truth. They have drinks that'll get you good and drunk though. And its probably the best place to go to if we want to pick up the word around town. Otherwise I'd suggest checking with the sheriff's office or the trading post. Though you can't get drunk there... Most days. Wait, is it Friday? Damn, its not Friday."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:20 am

Thankfully the trip was simple, no raiders, and especially no Enclave. This all sort of managed to ease her mind and let it wander a bit. Consistently she wanders back to her Owner’s cock she that’d cause her to drool a bit but besides that she was genuinely spending time thinking about her team mates and where to go from here. Maybe on the slabs they recovered they could find a suitable new base. Maybe an old vault or something... those sort of plans were far off and it’d deprive her of some much needed dick.

For now though she focused on the mission and on Mayer she really needed to convince her to at least suck Clayton’s dick.. how though.. the idea sprung up soon after when the pilot mentions the Spit Bowl. Getting her drunk might just work~ Though getting back to ranch as two drunk Brotherhood babes was asking for trouble. Ehh well that can always stop by it later.

“The town seems friendly enough. Why don’t you hit the trading post and I hit the sheriff’s office and in an hour we can meet up at the Spit Bowl?” She says as she pats her comrade on the back but also handing her one of the grenades.

“In case of emergencies.”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:37 pm

"Handing me explosives now, Ma'am? I see no way in which this could end poorly." she pockets the grenade and winks at you. "Don't worry, I'll behave. See yah at the bowl!"

As she heads off on her own to the trading post, you make your own way towards the Sheriff's office. Entering the building, you hear a woman's voice coming through a radio with a thick southern drawl, seemingly leaning heavily into the cowgirl stereotype with a not so subtle sultry undertone.

"The tribals seem to be remnants of Caesar's Legion, having splintered off from the main faction shortly after the Legion's defeat at Hoover Dam. After the deaths of two heads of the Legion in quick succession, the once seemingly unstoppable force has started to dissolve, however the various tribes that were united together under its banner haven't just vanished and it seems a few of them have come over to our pastures. All this talk of barbarians roaming around at night just gives this cowgirl chills. I know I'll need a strong~ man~ with a big~ gun~ to hold me tight tonight, hehe~
In other news, a super mutant calling himself Gordon is making waves in Austin by uniting together the super mutant clans... with a political rally. The unusually diplomatic mutant has been garnering increased support from the super mutant population with his slogan 'A Super Mutant Master For Super Mutants' resonating well with its target demographic. Super mutants have been flocking to the ruins of Austin in reportedly the hundreds since Gordon started his campaign and that number only continues to grow. Talk about muscle power~
But y'all didn't come here to listen to my voice all day long... or, well, maybe you did, but either way this next piece goes out to those of you out there who just need a little jolt of excitement, to liven up your day...

As music started to flow through the radio, your attention is brought to a woman crouching behind her desk, trying to fiddle with the circuits of a deactivated Protectron wearing a brimmed hat. "Fuckin' sarsaparilla all over the blasted circuit board, I aught to have Bobby thrown in the damn cell for a day or two... darn old coot's still calling himself a prospector..." she mutters to herself before catching you're presence. Standing up, she wipes her brow ad turns to you, her eyes quickly falling to examine your gun and then your suit.

"That's a Brotherhood of Steel uniform, right? Just my luck, you and a Texas Ranger both on the same day. You're not here for my prisoner as well, are you? Like I told the Ranger, I can't hand him over. Don't know what you want him for and I don't care. I need him." She leans back against the wall and fold her arms, keeping her gaze affixed to yours. "Name's Bessie Parks. I'm the Sheriff here in Arlington. And at the moment, the only local law enforcement still in action, so if you go causing trouble around here I'm going to take it very personally."

She had an authoritative steeliness to her that reminded you of some of your old Seniors from back in the Mojave. She could probably give the Elder a run for his money.

Reference Images
Sheriff Parks:
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:41 pm

‘Been a while since I’ve heard the radio.. sorta reminds me of home..’ Victoria thinks to herself as she remembers the lively broadcasts back in the Mojave, those were always fun to listen too when there wasn’t much happening during a patrol but that southern drawl certainly had its appeal. Once she’s caught the attention of the Sheriff though she loosens up a bit.

“Your prisoner? Oh now I’m actually here for information. Though is this prisoner special in some way?” She tries to look past the woman and into the cage if she can. “I’m actually wondering if you’ve possibly got any info about the Arlington Arsenal. Our records indicate that we’ve never managed to find it but I’m sure a local might know a bit more?” Victoria bats her eyes at the pretty Sheriff
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Glancing passed the sheriff, you can see the cell at the back of the room. A lone man slumps against the bench on the far wall, although he seems to have lifted his head up as he hears your voice. He's young, in his mid twenties, with some scruffy stubble that seems one missed shave away from becoming a proper beard. His hair is ragged and eyes tired. He seems tall and lean and dressed in the usual cobbled together waster attire.

"It would seem so..." Sheriff Parks groans as you ask about the prisoner. "Caught the damn bastard selling chems. Jet, buffout, even some psycho. But he's only the dealer, not the supplier. I've worked damned hard to keep this town clean, if I want to keep it that way, I'm going to need to find whoever it is that's been making the stuff. The Texas Ranger, however, wants this man dead. They're all about killing lawbreakers in their territory, and apparently he's wanted for something pretty serious over in Amarillo. So one day, this Ranger just shows up and demand I hand this guy over to her. She's dead set on getting him lynched. Managed to talk her down from shooting up the place to get to him, but she's stuck around town. Staying at the Spit Bowl last I heard. Like my job's not tough enough with my deputy out of action." she taps the Protectron with her knuckles as she finishes talking.

She gives you a long and steady look as you explain what you're actually here for. Her eyebrows scrunch up before she finally speaks.

Speech Roll: (18+6=24): Success

"I might know something about that, stranger. But I'm not about to go giving information like that away to anyway just because they ask nicely. If you can help me out with my problem then I'll be more inclined to help you with yours. You Brotherhood types are good with gizmos, right? Maybe you can get my Deputy up and running again. If not, maybe you can talk to the Texas Ranger, get her to cool off until I solve my investigation. Or maybe you can just go ahead and solve my investigation for me. That'd solve a world of hurt and certainly get you in the town's good graces. Just please... if you're gonna help, do it fast. I don't think that Ranger is one for patience. If I don't find a way to calm her down or get my bot up and running she'll probably start shooting up the place to get at her target in a day or so. I may be a good shot, but I'm not cocky enough to think I can take on a Texas Ranger by myself. And even if I could, resorting to violence with her will just bring more of her kind down on my ass."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:30 pm

“A drug problem huh? Well I don’t know much about doing repairs but I’m here with another and I can send her your way to get it fixed. But I’ll look into talking to the ranger in the mean time. I’m actually the Brotherhood’s outreach Liason.” Victoria extends a hand to shake Bessie’s. “I’ll try my best to deal with the ranger if not do you have some sort of lead I can use on this drug ring? Any idea where your dealer might have gotten his supplies? Or should I just ask him myself.”

The knight takes a quick stroll around the little office. Examining the knocks and crannies of it. One woman holding down the law here. Must be rough. But the settlement did seem peaceful enough so she was certainly doing a good job. If only the Brotherhood was around.. She shook her head to stave off any bad thoughts. She needed to be focused.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games