Fallout: Sisterhood of Steel (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: Sisterhood of Steel (Lorielle)

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:59 pm

As every inch of the ranch owner's cock passed through your lips you felt your thoughts melt away. A hazy contentment settled over your mind and in this one moment you had no hopes or dreams beyond filling your mouth with this man's cock. His grubby but strong hand gripped the back of your head, helping you deep throat him faster. After a few moments of shoving your face down on his crotch like this, he shifted his grip, wrapping his fingers around your white hair. Tugging, he pulled your head back up his shaft, only to roughly shove you back down, gagging you with the entirety of his cock. After a while of this rough, degrading treatment, he pulled your head up long enough to let you catch your breath.

"Well lass, if the Brotherhood keeps sending sluts like you to me, then I might just be mighty grateful. Gotta say, didn't expect you to be such a good cocksucker. Are all the women in the Brotherhood recruited for, eh, 'stress relief'?" He wags his cock in front of your face, but holds you back by the hair, keeping it inches from your lips. "Now beg, bitch. Beg for your supper."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Victoria didn’t even gag as his cock was roughly shoved into her face. She just happily accepted her position as nothing more than a cock receptacle. A smile came across her lips as Mr. Longhorn was forcing her to work harder and harder but she loved it. She didn’t know why she loved it but she did anyway. She was brought over the edge long before the Baron was ready to blow his load but by the time he was, she was nearly at her second orgasm.

Hahh~ so yummy~ I’m sorry sir, we’re recruited to offer humanity salvation~” she moans as she looked back up at him her eyes were glowing a distinct pink color. ”Please sir~ give this relief officer all of your cum and stress~”
Last edited by Lorielle on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:38 pm

"What in tarnation..." Clayton murmurs, barely audibly as he notices the look in your eyes. Whatever confusion or internal debate this creates clearly doesn't last long, as seconds later he's shoving your face down on his cock again. "Ada, girl. You offer me that salvation like its my birthday." His grip remains firm, although he doesn't pull as much on you, more content to just let you work as he sinks into his chair, taking off his hat and hanging it nearby as he relaxes. You dutifully service him for a good while more before he finally releases his 'stress' right into your mouth. The hot, salty cream falls on your tongue and continues to fill up to the inside of your cheeks. He pulls free, letting his cock hang, starting to soften as a few last drops of cum fall free onto your nose and chin.

You com crackles to life and you hear Mayer's voice come through. "Hey, boss, everything going alright? You're taking a bit longer than expected. We got Hull out of her armor and the ranch hands helped us stash Xiphos One in one of the unused barns for repairs. Decker's been feeling a bit weird though... Doesn't want to come out of his armor. If you could get back soon I can give you a full report. Please answer... we're all feeling a bit skittish being left in the dark like this."

Before you can respond, you're pulled up to your feet by your hair. "Alright sugar-tits." Clayton says before giving your ass a swift spank. "Bend over my desk there and give me a good shake. I want to get nice and hard again to give the rest of you a good feel for me."

Hearing Mayer on the line helped some of your senses return to normal. You still felt so dizzy and compliant and... horny though...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Another Charisma Roll (still 1d20+3). 8 or lower and you do as he says eagerly. 9-12 and you are able to radio back before doing as he says. 13 to 16 you can leave but feel compelled to return as soon as it is convenient. Higher than 17 and you are free to leave, no strings attached.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Victoria happily gobbles down the Baron's cock especially the cream as he unloads all of his cum into her happy little mouth. "mmm~ Tasty stuff~" She moans as she drinks it all down and then shows the good Baron the hardwork she's done even getting the bit that fall onto her nose and chin and scooping that into her mouth. She gives Mr. Longhorn's cock a cute kiss when her comms crackle, but before she can respond she hears the Baron command her to do something.

CHA roll: 11

Her body basically lept up to comply with what he commanded her to do but she very quicky responds to Mayer. "Everything this is going fine, the Baron just wants me to do some paper work~ I'll be back in a bit for now just get started on those repairs~" Victoria moans when her body moves on her own and she bends over Mr. Longhorn's desk like the good little slut she was, shaker her plush ass. "Is this good sir? Please use any hole you'd like~ Though mmm~ If you'd like to come inside i'd like to ask for some spare fuel for our bird~" She looks back with a big drunk smile, her request wasnt serious in the slightest, if he wanted to come inside she wouldnt stop him, hell she might even egg him on, but she may as well make something of this.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 pm

You shake your ass for the Baron even as you lie to Mayer, not missing a beat in carrying out Clayton's order. He's quick to continue smacking your rear as you give him a show, laughing as he sits back to enjoy the show. "What? Paperwork, but... what even are-" if Mayer keeps talking to you over the coms you've stopped listening. Clayton's stiffening cock has started grinding against your rear, so right now that is all you can focus on.

"Ha, I didn't get where I am today by paying extra for what I'm already going to get for free. Besides, even if I wanted to help you with that, where am I going to get Vertibird fuel? That stuff blows up real easy, so I'm sure as hell not just going to keep some lying around in case of emergency." Clayton says, discarding your request quickly as he presses the tip of his cock against your pussy. Grabbing your hips, he holds you steady as he slowly eases into you. "Ahh yeah~ been too long since I paid my wives a visit. Good thing I don't need to make the journey while you're around."

He starts thrusting, fucking you against his desk as his hot breath falls on your back. Finally impaled on his cock, its like your new submissive urges go into overdrive. Your mind is filled with fantasies of servicing Clayton Longhorn each and every day. At some point you even sell off your gear and vertibird to stay with him for good, becoming one of his wives. You even talk Mayer and Cotton into joining you, to give him as many wives at work as he has at home. He's got plenty of cock for the three of you.

You're awaken from your blissful fantasy to your equally blissful reality as Clayton shoves his hand down on your back and looms over you, driving his cock deeper into you from the new position, fucking you faster and harder. Pressed against his table under the force of his powerful arm, you're left unable to do anything but moan and take his cock as you lie pinned beneath him. He sends your legs trembling with each thrust. "I'm going to full you, slut. I'm going to fill you like the cumdump you are. I bet you'd come crawling back to me even if your Brotherhood didn't need my help. I bet you just wanted an excuse to gobble my cock. You sound louder than my livestock when you moan, you know that? Cock hungry Brotherhood slut!" he smacks your ass as he finishes taunting you before a few more powerful thrusts rub your tits against the hard wood of his desk. He starts emptying out into you, spurting his second load into your cunt before pulling out and giving your ass a small coating with the last of his seed.

"Did a good job, slut. Sure'nuff got me satisfied." He slumps back into his seat, panting and out of breath. Having been filled like that you feel a conflicting sense of warmth from the experience as well as some returning clarity. "Pleasure doing business." Clayton says, not even bothering to show you to the door.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:35 pm

The experience is the most blissful thing Victoria has ever had the pleasure of knowing. All the good deeds, helping the weak and the poor, saving her comrades from certain death. Nothing compared to the brutal and rough fucking that the Baron was giving her. Maybe she should just sell the Vertibird and afford her new owner a set of wives. Wait owner? Ah whatever who cares she just needed more cock!

The brutal fucking was a thing of beauty as Victoria’s white hair went every which way as she was brutally fucked. Her moans were certainly loud, she knew she’d be denied and well she didn’t care all she cares about was making sure Mr. Longhorn was pleased with her performance. It was for the good of the Brotherhood after all. She’d give anything to protect it. When the cream finally came her moan was pretty similar to a moo as she orgasms for the 3rd time her body quivering as she slumps off the desk with cum dripping out of her. “I.. I’m glad to be of service sir~” she says weakly looking up she gives his cock one last kiss before going to dress up. Maybe he’d have a washroom she could use to get some of the sweat off before fully zipping up her suit and returning to her fellow Brotherhood. Though she doesn’t do anything about the cum sitting inside of her instead letting it remind that for the time being she’s going to be Mr. Longhorn’s personal Slut
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:27 pm

A quick and partial clean later and you're returning to meet up with the rest of your team. A ranch hand points you towards the barn your Vertibird was taken to and you make your way over, managing to steady your walk as you go, the feeling returning to your legs after such a rough fucking. The feeling of the Baron's cum inside you makes you consider your situation. It dawns on you that you should visit Mr Longhorn after each excursion into Texas to ensure his cooperation and get more time to play with his tasty cock~

By now the sun was starting to set, the sky dimming overhead as the fading light sent shadows running across the landscape. The barn you were sent to was lit up from the inside, warm light seeping through the gaps and cracks in the wooden structure. As you enter the building, you see a few ranch hands helping bring over some supplies, including some paints that Decker must have requested to help disguise the powerarmor. You spot Knight Mayer gently tracing her hand across the front of the Vertibird before she spots you enter and quickly strides over to greet you.

"Ma'am. So did the negotiations go well? We've got a few things to talk about." she thumbs over to the Vertibird before continuing speaking, turning to lead you towards it. "My baby got a little banged up in the last firefight, but nothing we can't buff out in a day or so. Our big problem is fuel, however. We're not moving this thing anywhere until we top it up again properly. As for the powerarmor, well..." she hops up into the passenger section of the Vertibird, helping you in as well.

Inside you spot Scribe Cotton working away on a now empty set of power armor while a muscular woman sits nearby, turning around a piece of heavy pipe in her hands. This must be Paladin Hull, free from her armor. Cotton spots you arrive but keeps her eyes on her equipment as she works. "Its Knight Newton right? Haven't been able to properly thank you for saving me. Consider me keeping all your gear up to scratch a start. Paladin Hull did a number on her T-45ds. Looks like she tried to crack the opening mechanism, but pulled a bunch of the secondaries. Her radio burned out, limited motor control, no defog, no... ventilation." she waves her hand in front of her nose and winces as she mentions the last part. "Most people would say this suit is scrap and we should just pull out the bits and pieces that might be useful as salvage. Fortunately for you, I'm not most people. I'll be able to save the suit. Get it working in fighting condition. It might never smell as good as new, but it'll certainly work like it. Only downside is..." she taps the slot for the fusion core. "Its out of juice. If Decker's suit is damaged we can transfer his core into this one, but until we find another working fusion core we'll be limited to the one suit."

It was a little tricky to keep up with everything Cotton said. It seems like when she isn't drugged on whatever it is in that Enclave gas she is quite the fast talker.

Hull walks over to greet you, setting her pipe down for the moment. "Hey, we haven't really had a chance to talk yet. I'm thinking a lot more clearly now, so if you need me out in the field with you... well I can hit things a lot harder than most Paladins and I'm good at making things blow up. If you ever need someone's eye blackened or something big to just... not be there anymore, I'm your gal. Power armor or no power armor. I'm good in a fight either way."

"Umm... Ma'am, a moment." You don't recognise the voice. It sounded androgynous, but definitely leaned towards the feminine side. Turning around however, you spot Decker, standing in his power armor behind you. "There... seems to be... another side effect to the gas the Enclave used. It didn't seem to immediately, but..." he groans, in what should be his usual gruff manner but in the way he sounds now it comes out more like a moan. "Its best if I just show you."

A moment later his suit opens up and out steps... well... what looks to be a very attractive woman.

Reference Images

Paladin Hull:
Paladin Decker:
Last edited by Lazy Kitsune on Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:51 pm

Victoria's mind spun around and around as she was eventually going back to think about the ranch owner's dick. Her body was still hot and she was just mmm so happy to have helped a man like that with his needs~ That was quickly shifted to the side though as she approached the barn. She tried to hide any evidence of what she had done with Mr. Longhorn before stepping into the barn. She nodded along happily when she recieved the report from Mayer, Hull and Cotton. She was happy to see her ragtag band of sisters were now on more solid footing but she felt fairly strange about still being in command especially since both paladins had more combat and field experience.

"Well hopefully when we head out to gather supplies and materials we can shorten our stay here. But the Baron has allowed us to... stick around if needed and is willing to supply us with materials though, he prefers if i handle.. negotiations personally Possibly he doesnt like feeling ganged up on if i bring anyone else along, though maybe we twist his arm if needed." She smiles, though only because she knows that she doesnt like sharing that wonderful cock "For now lets figure out what to do tomorrow." When decker speaks up she's quite taken aback, she's been stuck with him for how long now? Months? since they trekked here together from the Mojave.. and now.. he.. she was.. so cute.. Victoria could feel her heart skip a beat but then she remembers what happened to the people captured by the enclave.. the men with small dicks.. they were also turned into women. "O-oh.. im so sorry Decker.. Im sure we can do something about your condition. First off we're gonna need to find more fuel, we can try to trade with some in Arlington or we could try to scavenge old military bases or look for some fuel depots or some of us can try to convince the baron to lend us a hand..."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 pm

"If we can figure out what the Enclave used, maybe we can find a way to reverse it..." Decker said, looking down at him- or her- self. Shaking her head, she pushed past whatever issues about her current predicament she must have, at least for now, in order to help out with the plan of action. "I doubt we'll find anyone who can get their hands on military grade gear like that around Arlington. If we can find a way to contact one of the other Brahmin Barons then maybe they could lend a hand. Unfortunately I don't think the Brotherhood has had any prior contact with the others, so we'd be starting negotiations from scratch."

"I've done flybys over a stronghold set up in Dallas. Seems to be a settlement there that's doing quite well for itself and its relatively nearby. We should probably see what we could get from Arlington first... I don't know about you guys, but my feet don't like it when I walk from town to town." Mayer chips in.

"I'd also like to get my hands on some proper salvage. It'll be useful to have a stockpile in case we need to make any emergency repairs. I'd like to go with the team that gathers those supplies, but if you'd rather I stay here I can write up a list." Cotton adds.

"That's something else we need to discuss." Decker said, going to cross her arms only to stop as her breasts get in the way. They push at her now ill fitting clothes awkwardly, especially as she moves her arms against them, so she quickly drops her arms back down to try and hide this fact. "I don't know what kind of deal you cooked up with Mr. Longhorn, but I'd feel much more comfortable if we left people here to guard the 'Bird when the rest of us were out and about. Besides, right now its too risky for us all to be out in the open at once. If Enclave forces happen to spot us and get us all at once then that's it, no chance at rescuing our comrades and stopping the Enclave. We should probably only use our full force when we absolutely need to, sticking to groups of two or three and leaving the rest here. Its your call who you want to have along on each run, Newton. In a weird way, we're still carrying out your mission Netwon, just with a little more pressure and a lot less help. For now we should probably rest up though. I'd prefer if we had a watch rotation while we slept though. You can assign who goes on watch and when. I doubt you'll get any objections."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 pm

"Well if the issue is trust then we should always start with the homefront. Cotton, Hull why dont you two starting tomorrow see what odd jobs you can do around the ranch, Decker you can guard the bird, Mayer you and I can go to Arlington and see if we can get some trade going, maybe i can talk to Mr. Longhorn and see if he needs any errands done to win us some points around here." Victoria says confidently, she just needed to make sure that the crew stuck together, though as she thinks about everyone but Mayer has been exposed to the gas.. Hehe maybe all the ladies can form a stress relief corps here at the ranch.. She giggles to herself as she hears Decker wanting to set up watches. "Yes that'll be prudent does anyone have any water? This humidity is starting to get to me. After that lets review the plan tomorrow morning then get started okay? Decker if you get bored of guard duty why dont you trade with Hull half way through the day."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:44 pm

"I'm sure they've got something around here that'll need to be repaired or tuned up. The Brahmin Barons may be well supplied, by they aren't the best at looking after their equipment." Cotton says, nodding along with your plan.

"Some more muscle is always useful in a place like this. Plus I could use the work to help take my mind off of... Fort Worth." Sophia Hull says, leaning against the side of the Vertibird with her arms crossed. After she speaks, she stairs at her feet for a few moments before recollecting herself.

"Guess we'll be hitting Arlington after-all, Ma'am. Just wish it were under better circumstances." Mayer says, grinning away the stress.

Decker gestures to a small carton of supplies left near the Vertibird. "Ezekiel came by with supplies. Its not much though, but there is some water. Its clean. Well, not irradiated and safe to drink. That's about as clean as water gets around here. Maybe you can talk with Longhorn about getting some better food and drink tomorrow?"

With the current plan set, the different members of your group split off to get settled down. Cotton returns to tinkering with the power armor, clearly not ready to set her tools down just yet. Hull grabs her pipe and starts setting up a makeshift slipping area for herself over in the corner of the barn. Mayer clambers into the 'Bird's cockpit, seemingly content to sleep in there. Decker goes over to examine the paints left for the group. This will give you a chance to check up on them each individually before its time to settle down for the night.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:55 pm

With the plan set the make shift leader of the Brotherhood felt a lot better. “Yeah I’m sure I can convince him to give us a bit more.” She unconsciously licks her lips as she looks over everyone. With the group meeting she went over to Cotton first who was the most affected by the gas besides herself being outside of the suits. “Hey there Rosie are you doin okay?” She approaches from behind and presses her immense tits against the Scribe’s back. “Besides outreach I was trained to provide counseling for brotherhood members~”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:03 pm

"Yeah, I'm dandy. Just fixin' up the-" she cuts herself short when she feels your breasts resting against her back. You can feel her take in her next breath sharply as she tries to calm herself. "Counseling, huh? Didn't know the Brotherhood did that sort of thing. You seem like you'd be good at it, though." she returns to tinkering with the suit, although instead of leaning in to get a better look, she leaves her back relaxed against your bust.

"I still have trouble with words sometimes... Its getting easier, faster though. It doesn't matter how complicated the word is, things that I should know I just forget. I referred to the cockpit as the 'pussy' earlier. I doubt Knight Mayer is ever going to let me live that one down. And to think I'm one of the few lucky survivors. How bad is it for all those that didn't get out?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:10 pm

“It’s a part of a new program started in he Mojave. A certain courier showed us that if we spent more time interacting with the outside world the world would be a better place.” Victoria presses her tits harder against the mechanic’s back her tts getting slightly hard as she feels herself getting turned on by the closeness. “You know what might help...? A Good... Hard.. Cock~” Victoria says each word slowly and sensually into Rosie’s ear her eyes flashing purple briefly as he brain does something that it normally wouldn’t.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:20 pm

Rosie's breathing quickens as you press closer to her. "C-Cock..." she mutters, tasting the word in her mouth.

Speech Roll: (16+6=22): Success

Her mouth seems to salivate as she leans back against your breasts. One of her hands drifts down to rub between her legs. "Cock~" she repeats, with more enthusiasm as her mouth starts to water. "A Good~ Hard~ Cock~ Yeah... that... that does sound like it'll help. Do you think Decker still has his... or her... dangly bits... or... I mean, she only got a small dose of the gas after all... I've always been so focused on technology... being the best mechanic I can be... I've never actually..."

You're interrupted by hearing Mayer over the Vertibird intercom. "Hey, Ma'am, did you drop something down Scribe Cotton's shirt, cus I don't see another reason for you to be leaning in that close." The intercom cuts out and you can hear Mayer chuckling to herself inside the cockpit. She must have checked in on you two on the internal cameras. Fortunately neither Hull nor Decker seemed to have overheard her announcement, although Cotton starts sheepishly staring at the floor in silence before returning to her work.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Victoria was enjoying what she had done to the scribe, her breath quickened and she just confirmed what Rosie was saying. ""Yes a nice fat cock~" She moans with her as she was about to go into to nibble on her neck but is interrupted by Mayer. This causes her to immediately back off for a second. After a second of making sure everything was clear. "When its your watch tonight~ Wake me up we'll go and see our new owner~" She leans in close to Rosie's ear as she says it, letting her feel the hot breath that came from her lust soaked words. Once that was done she decided she had done enough for tonight and looked for a cozy spot in the back of the bird's cabin to catch a nice nap.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Rosie lets out a quiet, trembling moan as you whisper into her ear. The young scribe looks up at you with doting yet lustful eyes and nods before returning to work, biting her lip softly as she did so. Eventually the others all settle down for the night as well, while you drift of to sleep. A warm darkness takes you, although your mind remains active throughout the night...

Your husband's cock tasted even better than it did the day before. Which was amazing, because it tasted even better that day than the day before that. Rosie agreed, sucking on his balls while you took the shaft. Sophia pouted as she watched on, but she knew it was her job to make breakfast that morning. Jay was still worn out from the incredible fucking she just got, after all and Mayer (Wait, do you really still not know her first name? Dammit Victoria, you should ask her about that!) was minding the baby. Clayton Longhorn cradled both your and Rosie's heads as you gave him his morning blowjob. Soon he was coating you both in the cum you were to wear for the rest of the day. Jay was already wearing hers as she sat back up, still leaking from her cunt. "I guess I never really knew what it meant to be a man... until you showed me how to be a woman..." she purrs in Clayton's ear.

Mayer walks into the room, carrying a sleeping Xiphos One. "Awww, did I miss it? Well, let me just put the little one in the crib and I'll be right back. Mommy needs to have some fun too, you know."

You were then in the kitchen... which was also the bedroom... although maybe every room was a bedroom... after all, you didn't need to do anything other than fuck and serve Longhorn. He actually "Yeehaws" as he pounds Sophia's ass, fucking the ex-Paladin, now ranchwife, raw. Rosie and Jay cheer their hubby on while you and Mayer make out in the corner. Who knew all it took was putting a baby in her to get her to quit the sass. You lower her down to your pussy lips while your own mouth goes to Clayton's cum covered cock, pulled freshly from Sophia's asshole.

The day continues along these lines, with each of you getting a turn on your hubby's cock until finally your bent over his desk once more, this time with your squad cheering you on as you take his seed. Once the day is finished, you are all gathered together and guided back to your barn where you sleep in your shared pen, piling together and letting your cum slick bodies mingle.

You're awoken from your dream right as Jay and Mayer were about to start licking the cum off of your body only to see Scribe Cotton standing over you. "You... uh... said something about... cocks..." she whispers to you, a blush on her cheeks.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Her husband's cock was definitely all she needed all that any of her new sisters needed too~ Being his lovely little sow. She was practically drooling and fingered herself as she dreamt about her future. "Mmm~ Yes~ Cock~ Cum~" She moans to herself as she dreams of the daily throatpies and creampies. She shuddered as her body fingered her unconcious body but eventually she was woken up.

A promise kept by the women she rescued from a fate of cock worship only to thrust into the hands of another man. "Definitely~ Lets go see the best cock around~" She moans as she puts on some undergarments and steps out into the cool texas night and makes her way to the ranch. She looked around not wanting to be spotted hopefully she and Rosie could just sneak up to the owner's room.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:16 pm

You and Rosie make your way out of the barn, Rosie stripping down on the way out to match you in your underwear. "The best cock..." she murmurs. "I've not had... any cock before..."

Stealth Roll: (9+1=10): Fail

Along the path back to the mansion, a flashlight is quickly shone upon the both of you.

"Oy, who the hell is- wait... what kind of Brahmin rustlers run around in their undies?" yells a male voice as one of the guards walks over to the two of you with a rifle aimed at you.

A second follows close behind him, his own gun lowered slightly as he looks the two of you over. "These aren't rustlers... These are some of those Brotherhood girls they've got sheltered in that barn... Sneaking out for some night time fun, little ladies? Well, I suppose we could take some time to help entertain you." he says, leering closely at you and Rosie with a hungry look in his eyes.

Both men look gruff and reasonably well built, as would be expected from mercs hired to guard Longhorn's perimeter. You might be able to talk your way out of this one, if you were so intent on Clayton's cock and Clayton's cock alone.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:22 pm

(personal CHA: 12)

Sneaking was definitely never her fortay but thankfully it was only a couple of random mercs who caught them and not say Ezekiel. "Oh hey boys~ Well you guessed right we're sorry for the confusion but Mr. Longhorn requests our presences." She sashays up to them letting them drink in her appearance as she shows off her barely dressed body. "But if you dont make a big fuss about us wanting to surprise the Baron~ We can come back around had help you two boys out~ Isnt that right Rosie? I know you're dying to please Mr. Longhorn~ Or would you prefer to get to know some of the boys around the ranch?" Victoria's mind raced a mile a minute, if she could ditch Rosie to these mercs, she could have Mr. longhorn's cock to herself.. the thought was really really tantazliing~ But a thought suddenly occurred to her.. was she next on the watch list or someone else?
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games