New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:26 am

She laughed "Well you're Stuck like this now and I'm actually the last futa in the train, so um, congrats you've been cum inside of over three hundred times!" She said with a laugh.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:30 am

My eyes widened, then I passed out again, the last thought in my mind being that it had to be a dream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:33 am

You woke up in your bed with next to no memories past someone giving you a drink.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:36 am

Groaning, I wriggle about in bed, trying to sit up as I call out "Ugh... G~Gwen? D~Did... did I pass out at the party?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:40 am

You heard a Thud "You Took Weird Drugs and Are a Girl now, And pregnant most likely!" She Yelled sounding annoyed....That's Gwen alright.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:49 am

There was a long pause... then I let out a shril squeal of "W~W~WHAT?!" I raced over towards her, shaking her wildly even as I heard my own now feminine voice "Y~You can't be se~serious!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:52 am

She huffed "You, You took drugs from the girl who has a picture in the schools Fucking agreement contract!" She yelled back at you "What do you want from me, part of coming to the school literally says she's legally allowed to do weird shit if you agree or take something from her while not mentally impaired!" She gave you a noogie "And Quick yelling!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:56 am

"I~I don't r~remember anything about that... d~didn't even recognize her... j~just thought she was handing a drink out!" I said, whimpering and trying to shake her some more even as I wilted under the noogie. "H~How can I~I possibly be a girl now... h~how could you l~let me g~get trained on a~at the party... w~what am I supposed to do now?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:59 am

She Grunted "Cause they were talking about a girl you're lucky you still had you clothes on or I wouldn't have known to grab you!" She retorted "And Billie's like, fucking insane, but a genius, apparently having her is good for PR for the school or something, we just need to get your gender changed or whatever." she grumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:03 am

Hearing that Gwen had grabbed me made me stop shaking her... "O~Oh... t~thank you... a~and uh... s~sorry..." I sat there in her arms and or lap for a moment, then whimpered "M~My first time was t~taken w~when i wasn't even a~awake to enjoy it..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:08 am

She hummed "Eh, You were awake, the girl who took it was limping and had a scratched up back from you clawing her in pleasure." She answered, letting you sit in her lap.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:10 am

"B~But I~I don't remember it... I~I don't even remember... a~anything c~cept the drink." I whimpered as I nestled my head under her chin, unintentionally rubbing my own breasts against hers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:22 am

She huffed and hugged you, "Yeah well I cleaned you up, anyways I bought a day after pill." she mumbled, pointing with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:26 am

"T~Thank you... t~thank you Gwen... I~I... I~I owe you." I say as I shakily reach over to take it with the bottle of water next to it. After I'd swallowed it, I hugged into her again as I said "I~I fe~feel so anxious and nervous and lost... w~what am I supposed to do right now? H~How s~soon d~do you think I can see this Billie to get changed back?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:29 am

She huffed "She wont, Billie never reverses her experiments, I Should know, I used to have Big tits and ass before she made me flat screaming about "Flat being justice" or something, I didn't even know she was at the party."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:36 am

I blinked at that, feeling at her chest... she still felt like she had breasts... they didn't feel like she'd been reduced to a flat plain like a guy. Then the rest of her words register and my eyes shrink and I begin to hyperventilate.

"I~I... s~she won't c~change me back?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:43 am

She gave you a dull look and pulled out a picture "This was me, I used before this my hair was actually naturally white."

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:52 am

"I~I'm so sorry... I~I... I~Is there anyone on campus who can help either of us?" I asked... though found myself adding "T~Though you look cute both ways... a~and their still soft to lay on..." I then blinked and eeped as I said "I~I said that aloud... d~didn't I?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:54 am

She gave you a deadpan look "Yup, Still groping them too." she pointed out with a huff, looking both amused and annoyed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:58 am

"S~Sorry..." I replied, blushing and letting go as I kept my hands to my lap... then said "I~I uh... I~I'm going to go take a shower... I~I... I~I want to see what I look like anyways... i~if I end up stuck like this for a bit, I~I'm going to need new clothes."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games