Has anyone heard of Legend of Krystal: Rebirth?

Post and discuss creative ideas

Has anyone heard of Legend of Krystal: Rebirth?

Postby gammy13 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:37 pm

For those who don't know, it's the remake of a Newgrounds classic Legend of Krystal. The game was pretty popular during the golden age of NG and gathered a sizeable fanbase, so I'm pretty curious about everyone's opinion on the early alpha. But it seems that there aren't any threads on reddit talking about this game. Have you played it and what do you think? I personally enjoyed it a lot. Character models look great, animations are smooth, lots of interesting ideas.The original was pretty garbage with movement and map as well. So slow, and if ya wanted to do the priestess route or hunter, you were stuck walking so damn often....

BUT the progression and change in all the characters is what made that game gold. A slow tease as you work towards peeling back who she was to expose whatever version of Kora you wanted.

Also surprises and snap decisions that fall in line with the girl you were trying to craft. Like with the berries... you wanna make her depraved, you want her to release taboo and indulge someone with power over her. So when she begs for anal out of nowhere, from a guy she detests, its a straight shot to your desires and spikes your pleasure with the situation. Not only is she pursuing this depravity I was guiding her too, shes doing it in a way I dont expect

This became a rant... Ive just been thinking a lot about why I like the games I like lately.
gammy13
Newly Registered

Re: Has anyone heard of Legend of Krystal: Rebirth?

Postby StarkePT » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:23 pm

I think it's taking way too long to develop.
StarkePT

Return to Discussion