Magical Fox Girl~ [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Magical Fox Girl~ [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:25 am

PC:
AnnaKimly Wrote:Name- natalie…
age- 19
Gender- Girl
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Appearance:
Normal- Image
Magical Girl- Image

Bio: essentially a normal girl... till things got weird...

Extra: her magic is to 'feed' upon her foes.... devouring them...

Today was a seemingly normal school day. You were enjoying the fresh air of campus, your morning classes had gone well and you were looking forward to your afternoon ones. Yet for some reason, you couldn't shake a feeling of unease and tension... it had started when you woke up but easily ignored, but now it was hanging over you like a storm cloud.

Something... something was going to happen. And you had no idea why you had this feeling.
Kuragari

Re: Magical Fox Girl~ [AnnaKimly]

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:30 am

I sigh as I eat my lunch, its a good day... special imported yakisoba to celebrate a 'week of culture' and try as I might I cant enjoy it because that feeling of unease... I sigh and munch another bite of noodles, looking around curiously.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:37 am

Your starting to think that maybe your just in some kind of weird funk, when you hear a sharp scream from the other side of the courtyard. Looking up... you find yourself looking at what appears to be some kind of tentacled monster or demon which has snatched a girl up and is trying to grab at anyone else nearby!
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:44 am

I fling my fork at the thing and grab my tray like a shield... snatching a nearby knife like its some kind of tiny sword... "l-let her go!!!" I say, trying to be brave.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:45 am

The monster turns to you, ignoring the fork... but then, time seems to slow... you feel a strange... energy beginning to well up within you. Something telling you that this was your moment... this was the time to... awaken to your hidden gift.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:47 am

I don't hesitate, I don't let the fear still me... I lean on that strength, that unknown inner strength... and I rust at the thing, holding the little knife firm as I charge...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:52 am

Your knife transforms into a Naginata as you burst forth from a flash of light. You feel yourself flowing with spiritual energy as your ears and tail twitch. The beast dodges your first attack, but it's focus is now completely on you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:57 am

I dance gracefully, ducking a retaliation even as I twirl my glaive... the blade of the Naginata carving forward in a grim arc... I don't notice the changes, I don't notice anything but the tension of the fight.... my weapon versus its tendrils...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 am

You feel it in you that you can draw on your spirital energy to attack it from afar, like with energy slashes and spears that shoot ahead of you in some of your favorite anime. As you land your blows though and see it get angry, dropping the girl it was holding to give you all of it's focus, you feel and sense... there's another way you could deal with this thing... though your not quite sure how yet.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:05 am

I dart aside, luring it away from the girl, not even noticing my tail swaying as great flaming spears thrust upward beneath the thing... "May your soulless hide scatter in the abyss" I say, even as I thrust my naginata straight through it.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:11 am

This time, you manage to stab into it as your flame spears catch it by surprise. The cheers from onlookers giving you a small boost... but then, one of it's tentacles lunges and snatches around your middle, squeezing and pulling you up into the air as the other tentacles begin weaving closer.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:12 am

I yelp and groan, thrusting downward with the weapon, even as my tail lifts upward... "get off!!!!"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:17 am

You manage to slash and cute one tentacle, but it responds by squeezing harder and making you gasp... which is all the opening it needs for a tentacle to plunge into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:18 am

I gag and choke on the tentacle forcing itself into my mouth, closing my eyes and trying to bite down... its so gross, so wrong.... and it hurts so much.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:24 am

As you try to bite down... you feel the energy within you stirring... and rather than biting into it... you... ooooohhh... you feel a slow drawing of energy into you that sends shivers of arousal through you as the beast growls and the other tentacles start trying to undress you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:46 pm

I cant suppress the moan that escapes my throat as I start to actually suck the tentacle, eager for that energy.... that pleasant energy... even as my tail hikes up higher and essentially helps the tentacles out...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Some of the onlookers let out confused noises, not (yet) seeing you slowly draining the beast's energy that was letting it exist here as another tendril snaked up under your skirt and made for your petals... rubbing and slithering against your panties in a teasing manner.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:50 pm

I squeal and spread my legs, shuddering and moaning lightly as I realize what's happening.... or rather fold into it, my will shifting to befit this growing power...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:33 pm

The beast lets out a confused noise, even as it's tentacles, two of them, coil and shove on into your pussy. Your virginity is taken, but all you feel is pleasure as you start drawing more energy, which is now visible as a red and white aura flowing from the monster towards you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:56 am

I moan, my eyes rolling up in my head... I can feel it.... so much pleasure.... so much.... power..... its... so... fucking good... I... need.... need more... I start panting around the tentacle im sucking so eagerly, shuddering as my cunt instinctually fucks the tentacles inside it... I... I could easily get addicted to this kind of thing.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Next

Return to Private Games