Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 5/7 spots taken.

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 5/7 spots taken.

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Perhaps you should take control of it. I'd rather not spend Nora's last few posts playing with... myself...

...phrasing... boom?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:19 pm

Alright, I'll do just that and take all the liberties I can. Enjoy it, I'll edit the slimes actions into my last post.

Edit: There, added it in.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:03 am

Sooooo out of unbiased curiosity, is Mark or Fantasy in control of Morgan's summoned monster pal?

Also the game is over, exciting and dramatic conclusion. Though I can't help but want to see more magic shenanigans from it.
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:33 am

The choice of who controls the minotaur is up to Mark.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:18 am

Also, shouldn't we still have the 3 single undo cards.

The card Lena drew last said it undid the affects of her previous cards. As she did not use the undo card it had not taken affect so would not have been removed (as the card removes affects of cards and not cards themselves)
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:21 am

Well by that logic it would also be impossible for two people to have that card at the same time or the "effect" wouldn't have been transferred to Violet...
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:07 pm

exalted Wrote:Also, shouldn't we still have the 3 single undo cards.

The card Lena drew last said it undid the affects of her previous cards. As she did not use the undo card it had not taken affect so would not have been removed (as the card removes affects of cards and not cards themselves)

Lena undid ALL her card effects, including the undo card effect she had in store, so she lost it. Even if she hasn't used it, the effect of the drawn card had still activated, granting her the ability to use the effect of it at any time.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:20 pm

Let's all write down the changes our character's have now that the game has ended, so that we can keep count of it and our character's can discuss what 2 cards to undo.

Violet's changes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1. (X2)Any and all reactions of pleasure are increased to be twice as strong, regardless of their origin.
2. (X2) You are allowed to undo a card effect previously triggered by another card, regardless of who it affected, or wait to stop the effect of a card yet to be drawn. This effect can be used on any card, at any point in time during the ongoing session of the game. (If this effect has not been used by the end of the ongoing session, a reminder will appear and the effect can be used for the next 60 seconds before the game ends and the this effect is considered null.)
3.Your body, as well as any body fluids you give off now smell of a smell of your choice. (Smell of freshly baked Cinnamon Buns.)
4.A thick metal band of your design appears around your neck with your name engraved on it. (If already branded, the name of your owner is also appears on the slave collar.) You can by no means, personally remove this collar. (Athin looking silver colored metal collar with a small decorative chain with 4 chain links left affixed to the front of the collar. The collar was small enough to fit snugly at the bottom of her neck, yet roomy enough not to chafe her neck. Violet's name was also engraved on the collar.)
5. Your body becomes a reality of what you envision to be the perfect body. (Gender, sense of balance and instincts change to match.) Violet's new appearance:
Normal:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/358309276017623040/597657285514231818/sample_7a35c6a86e800d4f9d2403d491678b08_01DEQV5JAJ7K33FBW48D49650X.1024x0.jpg
Naked:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D07cHkNX4AAfH_z.jpg:large
6.Gain a sexual tattoo of your own design, located in a place chosen by the person on your right (turn order). If the intended design is not accepted as a sexual one, it will default to a heart with letters spelling out “dick” and appear on your forehead. (Lazy Kitsune, Nora never decided on a place for Violet's Tattoo. Violet did say she wanted to be able to cover it up.)
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:03 am

Good idea.

Hannah's Changes:

1- Grow a pair of fully functional, typical demon horns in either black, violet, red or dark purple color (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to black). (This is an inheritable trait.)
2 - Your gender is changed to that of a female, but you also have a fully functional penis, making you a futa.
3 - Grow a fully functional, typical demon tail in either black, violet, red or dark purple color (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to black). The end of the tail can end in a point, an arrowhead or a heart (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to a simple point). (This is an inheritable trait.)
4 - You are cursed with an unclothing curse. Making you lose all your clothing in random intervals between 1-5 hours long until the end of your life, or until the curse is removed. (The curse does not remove accessories like glasses, socks, or life-saving clothing, such as a hazmat suit in a radioactive area and fur coats during a snowstorm.)
5 - As a Woman, the size of your breasts is increased by one cup size. As a Man, your Penis grows by one penis size. As a Futanari or Herm, you may choose to increase the size of either your breasts or your Penis.(Breasts x 2)
6 - . A scar, typical for branding with a hot iron appears, announcing you as a sex slave and the name of the person to your right (turn order) to be you your owner.
7 - Grow a pair of fully functional, typical Angel wings in either black, white, brown or grey color (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to white). (This is an inheritable trait.)
CondorBoH

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Matt's changes (I let out any that had no more lasting effect)

1. As a Woman, the size of your breasts is increased by one cup size. As a Man, your Penis grows by one penis size. As a Futanari or Herm, you may choose to increase the size of either your breasts or your Penis.

2. Immediately go into heat, comparable to a cat. For one week, every three months, this heat cycle will repeat. During heat, you will remain incredibly aroused to the point of being barely able to sleep. The only way to calm this arousal down is to have sex, or wait for the heat to pass once the week ends. The arousal will continuously return throughout the week, even after sex as it will only temporarily stave the urges off for a few hours. This cycle will become a permanent phenomenon, only interrupted by pregnancy or serious illness. (This is an inheritable trait.)

3. Grow a fully functional penis, complete with balls and sack. (If you already have 2, lose all of them.)

4. Your body, as well as any body fluids you give off now smell of a smell of your choice. (The default smell is the smell of buttered popcorn.)

5. Grow a pair of fully functional, typical demon horns in either black, violet, red or dark purple color (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to black). (This is an inheritable trait.)
Horn reference: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/77/f7 ... 7cb638.jpg

6. A typical vampire of the opposite gender is summoned under the conditions that it can not leave until it has pleased itself using your body. (Decided gender by a coin toss/1d2 in the case you are a futa or a herm.) The vampire will not be able to approach other people participating in the game, and other participants will be unable to perform any actions with the intention of helping you or keeping the vampire from doing anything to you. The vampire will be unable to in any way intentionally harm you. (Biting you in order to feed off of your blood is an exception as long as it doesn’t drink enough to harm you, or if it is done to turn you.)
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Tes Wrote:Matt's changes (I let out any that had no more lasting effect)

That's fine. I did the same for effects that had been reversed or are no longer affecting Violet.

Speaking of, the transformation effect was because Baxter drew the card, since Baxter is no longer there, should I reverse the transformation, as if it never happened, or keep it and instead have her deal with an additional brand and demon horns?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Mh...I had planned for Matt to vote for reversing that transformation anyway and the other reverse for Hannah's unclothing curse, so if you feel like it you certainly could do that (Violet was rather cute with those horns even if it lasted only a second or so ^^). The continuity is fucked both ways so it doesn't really matter in that regard anyway.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:02 pm

Kinda regret the new appearance I chose for Violet. Have another much more appealing now, but it'd be stupid to revise it now.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Yikes, I'm just not doing well with the descriptions of whats going on with Nora, sorry. First the nipple thing kind of weirded me out a bit, but it was inconsequential enough to ignore and move past, but the rest of this description honestly has me more freaked than anything else. Don't mean to be a mood killer, but it does seem a little more gratuitous than anything else that's happened so far and has kind of caught me off guard.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:44 pm

Right, I understand why you would say that, but the reason behind this is because the slime is non-sentient. It is driven by instinct and experience. It has no eyes, so... it has to feel around a lot, and since it doesn't know what a human is, or anything for that matter, it invades any holes it can, as far as it can, until it realizes that something is wrong or something. If you're uncomfortable with it, I have an addendum I could edit the post with.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:57 pm

So I'm waiting for Lena to reunite with the group to begin with the reversal cards
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:34 pm

Hey sorry for the delay in posting, work got really busy.

I'm happy for Lena not to have a say in the reversal cards I don't think she really has a stake in it anymore
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:18 am

She still has a vote, only not for herself, unless she wants to undo her last card, I guess.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:18 pm

Oi, people. Is there a reason this all stalled?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:48 am

Personally I had a few days of being just plain too busy to get anything decent on here. Not sure about everyone else.
CondorBoH

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character