Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:50 am

"Not on me," Lena squealed as Hannah started to flick off cold water wildly, splattering it across the room like a dog shaking, "Silly Cow."

She shook her head as Hannah refused to give up on her search for a towel and rolled her eyes when she produced the wash cloth. Sighing, she stood there and let Hannah fuss about like a mother drying her, enjoying the experience she was denied by her own as child.
exalted

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:53 am

"Hush now. It might be a warm night, but letting water stay on you for too long will give you a cold."
Already she was speaking in a motherly fashion as if it were totally normal fussing over someone else like this. Once she had gotten a majority off, she swatted Lena on the ass with her tail.

"OK you go downstairs and see what madness has transpired. I'm gonna dry myself."
And with that Hannah began to dry herself with another cloth.
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:36 pm

"Ah, of course. I suppose I should explain the master/servant contract. Simply put, in exchange for having turned you and becoming your teacher in the ways of a vampire, you also become my subordinate and I am the one responsible for you. So, you will need to follow any orders I give you. By extension, this means you have to be ready to be summoned by me at any moment, any blood, riches or followers you get I will have right to as well. Lastly, if I die, so do you, unless you've reach the point where you can be considered a stand alone vampire, rather than a vampire's apprentice." Novela explains sheepishly, realizing she should have probably mentioned something about that earlier.

"I should probably also mention that as a vampire, there are a few rules you will have to learn, and you'll have to learn to deal with our... politics." Novela says, not sounding too fond of the idea.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:56 am

As Novela lays out the exact relation they would have after the change he pouts and says, a bit put down from his ambitions to become a vampire "That...sounds more restricting than I would have liked...I'm not sure if I should trust you that much to know you won't abuse that kind of power over me."

His mind too clouded to really make a decision that big, he shakes his head, and tells her confidently "Sorry. I just wanted to have fun and fuck you along the way. I'm not gonna just sign myself over to you for that as endearing as it sounds. So unless there is another contract we could do, I think I'll opt out of that one."

Trying to lean forward and putting her on her back, Matt smiles and says "Plus, we'll still get to have fun anyway~ Let's see if you can really handle my heat. It's been bothering me for quite some time now." Before he tightens his core and pushes both of his cocks inside of her, slow but steadyly overcoming the resistance she is putting up.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Lena yelped as she was swatted on the rear, turning to waggle her finger at Hannah before leaving, wasn't she the one meant to be spanking the other?

"... I just wanted to have fun and fuck you along the way...." she heard Matt's voice waft up from down stairs.

W-what was he talking about? Who was he talking to? Stomach sinking she hastened down the stairs, feet delicately and faintly skipping of the edges silently she was left flat footed at the base. She looked confused at the group, wondering where Morgan and Violet had gone and who the two strangers were... and then her eyes settled on Matt. She was about to run forward when she saw the extra pair of legs wrapped around him and then Matt lay her down and...

"...Plus, we'll still get to have fun anyway~ Let's see if you can really handle my heat..."

"Matt?" she mumbled, lip quivering "MATT!?"

Her heart and voice broke with her anguished shriek, her soul snapping and spiraling down into the pit of her stomach as she saw Matt furiously pump away at another woman. She watched shocked, unable to look away from her worst nightmare brought to life right in front of her... she wasn't wanted anymore. She had stepped away for a minute and Matt had already replaced her... she was horrid, repugnant, used up... he had taken everything of her, every part, used it and tossed it aside carelessly to take another.

Suddenly, she didn't feel anything. Not rage, not disgust or hatred, she didn't feel betrayed or lost. She just felt... nothing, numb. Her hand felt the deck of cards and she as if by remote drew the first top card and looked at it as if through a fog.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

9: The knowledge of all possible cards is temporarily revealed and you may choose any one of the cards within this deck. The effect of the chosen card can be applied to any player, including yourself. If they are any available choices to be made as a result of the chosen card, you get to choose instead of the one the card is applied to.

At the back of her mind she wandered what to do? Should she get revenge? Vent a jealous wrath or fix some affliction affecting the others and be the benevolent angel? Only she couldn't think or decide... she was just.... blank... and that was her decision

30: Any and all card effects you have been affected by during the currently ongoing game session are undone, as if they never happened. (Memories of the game however remain unchanged.

A light slowly started to build around as the card took affect, the brand on her ass healed and vanished in the glow alongside the bruises on her wrists. In a sparkling shower her nipples rings and collar began to dissolve and twinkle away like falling glitter and lastly her ring. She slowly twisted it from her finger as she watched it fade from existence gradually, tossing it lightly to Matt as he screwed the other woman only for it to pop out of existence just as it reached him.

"I'm going to sleep in the guest room," she said flatly to no one, turning on the spot towards her bag.

She heard Hannah coming down the stairs as she headed back up, stopping to give her the previous undo card she had drawn but not used the affect of yet.

"If you want..." she mumbled flatly, unable to finish her thought or sentence, so she turned and kept walking up the stairs.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Matt was aware enough to hear Lena's shriek and turned his head "Lena?..." only for her ring to come flying towards him and vanish before his eyes much like the one around his finger. "Lena!" he called after her, trying to stand up and run to her. "You don't understand. She is here bacause of my card and we have to fuck...but I declined to become a vampire...for you. I didn't want to lose you forever..." he tried to tell her. "A-And you were up there alone with Hannah...so I though...you...can you please talk to me instead of running away?" he continued getting more and more depressed and the desperation coming from his voice.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:02 pm

"Oh boy." Violet says with worry as Lena arrives and shrieks before shutting down and just drawing her card.

"Now, that's a bit rude." Novela comments before chuckling it off and about to continue as Lena throws her ring. "Oh, so that's what's going on..." She mutters, getting off Matt as he begins calling after Lena. "Now, that's a mood killer if I've ever experienced one." She says, turning to look at Violet who was a bit surprised to be acknowledged by the Vampire.

"Yeah, that's fine." Violet tells Lena when she asks for the guest room, before turning towards Matt, not sure if she should feel bad for him or blame him.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 am

The warm-fuzzy feeling that had filled her rapidly dwindled at the sight of everything happening. At the start of the game, Hannah hadn't really liked Lena and maybe they were getting past their differences now with the stunt she pulled, at the very least it showed her a different side. But this was..... Yikes.
The room was different, new people were in the spaces of the old. At the very least, she assumed they were still Violet and Morgan. Magic here... so weird. And the woman who Matt was fucking.
Hannah looked down at the card in her hand and then at where Lena went, chewing her lip and struggling to think of a way for it to help. Instead she just sighed and placed the card in the middle of the room, an unspoken 'anyone who wants it' for later and took her two cards.

2 As a Woman, the size of your breasts is increased by one cup size. As a Man, your Penis grows by one penis size. As a Futanari or Herm, you may choose to increase the size of either your breasts or your Penis.
47: Grow a pair of fully functional, typical Angel wings in either black, white, brown or grey color (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to white). (This is an inheritable trait.)

Despite herself, she made an aroused moan as her breasts again swelled and grew in size, nipples growing hard and shining from moisture within. Her moans changed into a struggling grunt, as a brand new attachment took hold of her. Wings sprouted from her back, black as night as if to match in demonic tone to her horns and tail. Once the 'growing pains' died down, she began to maneuver and extend then retract them. The tone in the room took a back seat as she admired the beautiful feathers now attached to her.
"Whoa..."
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:40 am

Lena scowled as she paused at the top of the stairs, glaring down at Matt with all the loathing disgust her mind refused to process. His words sounded muffled to her ears, like he was far away or under water, her mind unable to listen. She paused for only that second before she walked on.

She lay her bag down upon the bed of the guestroom, opening it like a clam shell. She was naked, so needed to be clothed. She took a white silk robe from her bag, she had once thought the pink cherry blossom print had been cute or exotic, now it just looked garish... she would need to buy a new one later.

Her hair was messy, so she sat at the mirror on the dressing table with her brush. She untied the ribbon that had held her hair back, placing it by the crystal vase of flowers on the dresser that now seemed pointless. What was the point of the flowers if they would just die?

She counted the strokes of the brush through her hair, 1.....2.....3....
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:25 am

Matt rushed after her, telling the vampire behind him "Thanks for understanding. I don't want to waste your time, but I need to...I don't even know...but I need to do something." Reaching the door his heart sunk. He didn't know what to do or say, especially after she just ignored anything he said just now.

They needed to talk about this and there was no way getting around it. He slowly opened the door as to not shock her with a sudden intrusion and saw her sitting at the table, brushing her hair and turned away from him in her silk robe, laying lightly across her body. "L-Lena?" he asked carefully, making his way over to her an crouching down beside her and bringing his face into her view, trying to make it impossible for her to ignore him but be just intrusive enough to do so and no more.

With a gentle voice he tried to talk to her, Hannah had said from the beginning, just talk about it and that's what he was going to do."Hey...I really don't know what you want to hear from me, but please talk to me so we can work this out...That vampire down there means absolutely nothing to me...but I can't lose you right after we started this...I still want you and I always will...nothing has changed for me..."
Tes

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:23 pm

Morgan had found himself in that strange position of being somewhat of the fifth wheel at this strange sleep over. Matt had been bouncing between Lena, Violet and now this vampire Chick. Morgan would have been more shocked if it wasn't for the tentacle monster that had fucked her at the start of this. Meanwhile Hannah and Lena seemed to have gotten well antiquated with each other. Wiping away the last of Matt's cum from her hair, Morgan settled on female pronouns for the time being. He looked more feminine with a slender face, sizable chest and wide hips. But he retained his cock without growing a vagina. But for now, 'she' just felt right.

With that existential question out of the way. Morgan moved to take her turn and draw from the deck.

53 A typical minotaur of the opposite gender is summoned under the conditions that it can not leave until it has pleased itself using your body. (Decided gender by a coin toss/1d2 in the case you are a futa or a herm.) The minotaur will not be able to approach other people participating in the game, and other participants will be unable to perform any actions with the intention of helping you or keeping the minotaur from doing anything to you. The minotaur will be unable to in any way intentionally harm you.

38 Your body becomes elastic enough to withstand up to 3 times the usual stretching it can usually stand without injury.

14 A pet collar and leash of your design appear around your neck in pristine condition with your name either engraved or painted on. (The default design is solid black leather collar with a button and a bell with the name engraved on the bell.) You can by no means, personally remove this collar.

Reading the first card, Morgan gave a long sigh as she prepared to get fucked by what ever came out. When the portal opened, the Minotaur came out but it wasn't what she expected. The Minotaur was a she. Even in her new body, the Minotaur still stood heads and shoulders above her. Her muscles bulged with power as she stood before Morgan.

"For such a little thing, you have a nice little pecker down there" the Minotaur said as she knelled down and grabbed Morgan's member giving it a tight squeeze. With a girlish moan, Morgan looked out as her cock and balls stretched under her strength. At the same time a leather collar formed around her neck. On the front was a small bell with her name engraved on it.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 am

Lena calmly put down her hair brush on the dressing table, making sure it lined up perfectly straight with the jewelry box and other knick knack on the table, making sure everything was in it's proper place of order. She didn't look at Matt, merely regarding his presence in the mirror as she examined herself.

"I don't think I want to hear anything from you..." she said flatly without emotion, finding it impossible to feel with a shattered heart lying at the bottom of her soul, "You still want me... nothing has changed..."

A crack in the veneer suddenly chipped away and a flash of rage shot through as she parroted back his words.

"You still want me... nothing has changed... I just wanted to have fun and fuck you along the way..." she hissed, her lips pulling back thinly to reveal her teeth, "Nothing has changed, you still just want to have fun and fuck them along the way.... who do you want to keep fucking along the way behind my back? My cousin, Violet? That Slut? Slyvi? Nora? Morgan? How much more of me do you want? My money? My pride? How much more of me do I need to change and lose for you to want me? Should I just smile a little smile and say 'I never did mind about the little things' each time sneak out or sneak in another woman?"

She grabbed the flower vase from the table and hurled it across the room, the delicate crystal shattering and tickling down to the floor in an intricate mess that could never be put back together.

"Get out," she sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks, "Get out! GET OUT!"

Calmly, her brief flash of intense emotion exhausted, she sat back down at the table picking up her brush.

"And that is how you get the guests," she whispered the quote from the play that used to be her favourite, finally understanding it.

exalted

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:10 am

With all the crazy that was going on, Nora felt her turn coming up and knew it was coming close to the time to finally end this insane game. She had managed to make it through so far unscathed and hoped she would be able to make it through her last to cards without issue. Plucking two cards from the deck, she looked them over carefully, doing her best to ignore the sudden and rather daunting Minotaur sex going on nearby. Minotaurs and vampires were real... no biggy... right...

55. A dominatrix outfit of your design and choice of color appears on your body, replacing whatever other clothes you happen to be wearing. (There is default for this outfit, resulting in you simply being stripped naked if you don’t decide on a design.) You can by no means, personally remove this dominatrix outfit.
28. A typical non-sentient slime of a random color is summoned under the conditions that it can not leave until it has attempted to reproduce using your body. The slime will not be able to approach other people participating in the game, and other participants will be unable to perform any actions with the intention of helping you or keeping the slime from doing anything to you. The slime will be unable to in any way intentionally harm you.

The first card she actually welcomed. At least it was something to cover her up with. She didn't know much about dominatrix outfits, but she had a vague idea of a design in mind and it seemed the card was able to fill in the rest as the tight fitting outfit weaved itself around her. It actually felt... a little nice to wear. She quite liked the way it made her look and smirked a little as she looked down at herself wearing it. The second card, however, she was far less eager to welcome as the slime seemed to ooze out of the card, sliding onto her hand as its gelatinous form started to wrap around her and slide across her body, startling her as she fell to the ground with a yell.

Outfit:
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:47 am

Matt ducked from the vase almost hitting him, brief anger of how she could something like this coursing through him but dissipating mostly with a few heavy breaths after. He knew if he left now all would be lost and there was no turning back. So he didn't and continued to talk. "I would have never done anything to anyone outside this stupid game without asking you if you are ok with it, that's how something like this can even work...I don't want to hurt you. I was forced to fuck Violet and that Vampire two times and now you just take my words completely out of context justifying your huge insecurity issues" The more he talked the more his anger came back, fed up with her bullshit.

And then he snapped, his eyes getting red and glossy "What about Hannah, huh? Do you think I'm stupid? Why would you take a shower after applying cream to her butt? And what was taking you so long? Did a card force you to do that or were you just curious and didn't care how I felt? Do you know how that made me feel? When you just left me sitting there like an idiot?!" he yelled back at her.

"If you would have asked me, I would have had nothing against it, but this entire evening I hid absolutely nothing from you, was completely honest and you just threw that right out of the window for a bit of fun with your new toy. I don't fucking care about your money, you can keep your stupid pride and you should just tell me when something bothers you so we can work it out. That's how a fucking relationship works! I though you wanted that."
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Lena covered her ears at Matt's tirade, rocking back and forth on her chair and shaking her head to hide from the abuse and not process it.

"I thought so to..." she whispered softly, reaching up to her cheek to feel a wet spot and realise she was crying, "We're broken...we're both... broken."

Tears started to roll silently but freely down her cheeks as she just sat there, the only sound in the room her hairbrush clattering from her hand to the dresser.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:01 pm

Matt goes over to Lena and puts his arms around her from behind, not letting her go if she tried to squirm out of them.

He tells her in a sad voice. "I don't care if we're broken. Everyone has problems. But I want to help you get over yours and try to fix mine by being with you. Caring for you like nothing else."

"Didn't it feel good for you too, to sit in that sleeping bag together peacefully and know that someone was there for you?" he asks leaning his head against hers and holding her close with a bit of a shiver in his arms, not wanting to lose this feeling ever.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:41 pm

With Matt rushing after Lena, Novela sighs and sits down while grabbing a can of cola, before cracking it open and taking a few sips. "Ah, this is great. We don't get much soda back in the Vampire realm since our importer can only buy so much without drawing attention or any of it going bad before he gets back." She explains, happily downing the drink.

Violet was about to respond until she heard something heavy shattering, her eyes going wide as she stood up and rushed after Matt and Lena, concerned and panicked, hoping Lena hadn't ended up hurting Matt or herself. Naturally, she also hoped that she didn't damage the floor. She'd hate to imagine what her punishment might be if it turned out to be the case.

Coming up to the guest room, Violet stood in the door, naked, as she had rushed off as fast as she could with little to no regard for the towel she had worn around her body before. "What happened, are you guys alright?" She asks, panting a bit from her sprint while she took in the current scene of Matt holding Lena and the broken glass littering the floor.

Meanwhile, the slime that was covering Nora's arm crept up her body, expanding and chilling her as it was colder than her body. As it grew larger and covered more of her body, leaving it wet and sticky as it flowed across her skin and in under her dom outfit. The slime expanded until it formed a spherical, water drop like shape, stopping shy of enveloping Nora's lower jaw, keeping the rest of her body enveloped of smile and suspended off the floor. While she could still move inside of it, she couldn't struggle out of it. Fortunately, the slime soon grew warmer, almost comfortably so. While suspended in it, Nora would feel as if something was moving within the slime, although nothing would be seen in the transparent, green mucus enveloping her, only revealing the internal movements of the slime as it began prodding and pressing at different spots on her body, as if looking for something. In addition, a bubbling, fizzy sensation would begin along Nora's body, soon revealed to be her clothing dissolving within the slime, together with any hair on her body, fortunately sparing the hair on her head as it wasn't contained inside of the slime.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Matt heard Violet's stomps as she came rushing up to them and feared she might get a bit upset for the shattered vase. Turning his head slightly away from Lena's he looks to her standing naked in the door way. With the current situation though and the past actions he was almost numb to the arousal of seeing her like this.

His head turned like this she could see both Lena's tears rolling down her face and his very upset and sad look. Shaking his head and looking down, he answers her question first without a word, signalling that nothing was alright in fact, but clarifying "No one is hurt, but please watch your feet..."

"I just don't know what to do anymore..." He tells her, with a clear undertone of pleading for help. Maybe Violet could clear the situation a bit, although he didn't know how really. He was too scared to let go of Lena, fearing that if he went away now that there was no turning back.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Nora began squirming and wriggling to no avail as the slime enveloped most of her body. Left suspended in the slowly warming gel, she swung her arms around sluggishly as she tried to struggle free but found herself unable to pull out of the thing's grasp. As her outfit, much to her chagrin, dissolved - leaving her naked and exposed once more - Nora blushed as she felt parts of the slime probe and press across her body. She had no misconceptions as to what was to come and only hoped it would be over with quickly.

Fortunately it seemed half of the group were too taken with the drama going on between Matt and Lena - did those two even know each other that well? Nora didn't know them well enough herself but it felt like there were bigger issues facing the two of them than whether or not Matt was ready for a committed relationship - so not many where left to see her like this. Even those that were didn't bother her that much. By now she had seen enough of them to be willing to loose the pretence of modesty as she squirmed uneasily in the slime blob as it prepared itself to have its way with her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:27 am

"N-no," Lena sobbed, actively weeping now.

Her body refused to resist as Jason Matt cradled her, her mind reeling while her body still craved attention and affection.

"Y-you hurt me..." she cried, her voice breaking, "You kept hurting me and then.. and then made me feel good, over and over each time. Why? Why did you do this to me? I-I can't... I can't do it anymore."
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay