Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Looking around at her new surroundings, the vampire in question didn't seem all too surprised or disturbed by it. Seeing everyone around her and the state they were in, she chuckled to herself before her gaze fell on Matt. "So, you're the one who summoned me?" She asks him, giving him an appraising look, still smirking. "I guess you'll do. Have any preferences, double dick?" She asked him with a fanged smirk.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:10 pm

"I'll try and pick somewhere you could easily cover up. Do you have any personal preferences or would you be OK with somewhere around your lower back?" Nora asked, before being distracted by the sudden appearance of a naked woman. "Wait, this game can just... create entire people!" Nora watched in awe, stunned by the strangeness of the situation more than anything. Just when she thought she had seen all the madness she could manage, this card game went and pushed things even further.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:17 pm

"I'd prefer being able to cover it up." Violet explains with a sigh, before being startled by the Vampire as well. "Oh, um... what card did you draw to be precise Matt?" She asks him while the Vampire rolled her eyes at Nora's question.

"For your information, I'm a real Vampire. I wasn't just made for this game, I was summoned. I have a life besides this, thank you very much." She says, sounding a bit annoyed at Nora's assumption.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:26 pm

"I guess you could say that..." Matt responds, calming down a bit since she seemed to be somewhat friendly."Preferences? Well...I generally like to be on top, but I'm not sure how much I can ask of you. On the other hand: is it really control if you have to ask for it?" He replied with a careful smirk on his face, standing up so they were face to face. "Well since you asked~" he said letting his hands fall on the small of her back and pulling her close to him so their bodies would rub against each other, She felt cooler than normal humans, but that didn't faze him.

His focus taken away only at Violet's question, still looking into the vampire's eyes but answering. "It said something about a vampire of the opposite sex being sommuned and pleasing their desires with my body."

"Isn't that right, uh...what's your name? I'm Matt by the way...although double dick does have a certain ring to it~" he told her before going in to kiss and nibble at her neck, looking for the two pointed scar where she had been turned, eager to find out any little special spot a vampire had. His hands slid apart from each other. One traveling up her spine, grabbing a bundle of hair to hold her head in place while he worked on her neck and one lowering down to grab a cheek of her tight ass, kneading it in his palm. "Does this also fit your preferences?~"
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:53 pm

"Oh, that's just great. I don't think Lena will appreciate this." Violet says with a sigh while the Vampire spoke up.

"My name is Novela Von Inkthorn." She introduces herself with a giggle as Matt begins nibbling at her neck. Matt wouldn't find any mark on her neck however. "Look at you, a few centuries without us, and you humans make biting each other's necks a sexual thing." Novela said amused while letting Matt touch her butt and hold her hair. "My real preference will be tasting your blood." She tells him, before moving to bite his neck, putting her fangs against his neck without puncturing it and then dragging her tongue across it. "They say humans orgasm from just the bite, I hope you have a few shots in you." She tells him, using her hands to hold him in her embrace.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Matt felt a bit guilty about Lena, but she was also taking too long with her slave Hannah to just be applying lotion on her butt,he though, justifying what he will do with this sexy vampire. "I'm in heat all week...so yeah...I have a few shots in me" he said, his cocks getting harder by the second between her legs.

"I have so many questions for you, but I guess they will have to take backseat for the real reason you came here~" he said, opening his neck to her to do as she pleases as his hand clench from the sharp feeling of her teeth on his skin. His arms also tighten around her, as she embazes him and he slowly grinds into her thighgap with his cocks, the top one obviously getting the better deal out of this. He didn't really care at this point since the card specifically said she couldn't cause injury to him so he didn't fear her biting him.
Last edited by Tes on Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tes

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Hannah's breathing gradually slowed as she came back down from the orgasm high. That was new. Hopefully it was a taste of what was to come, more stuff like that would be very welcome to her at the present time. Once she got a hold of herself, she looked down at Lena and her dick shot right back up to hard. Fuck, that was really hot. Her mind struggled to get things back into place before she remembered something, the other new thing that could be interesting. She got up off of the seat and guided Lena to sit on the edge, with her turn here being to kneel between someone else's legs.

She gave a few tentative licks of Lena's slit, trying to remember the last time she had done this.... quite a while ago, but practice makes perfect. Hannah looked up at her mistress, face crimson as she manoeuvred her gently curved heart-shaped tail to her cunt. Flexing that muscle she began to slowly push the head of her tail in as if it were a toy and once she was sure it was going to fit, leaned her head forward to begin licking and sucking on Lena's clit.
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:26 pm

Lena's eyes went wide as she saw Hannah's cock reharden and jump right back up in front of her face, panicking slightly at what Hannah might have in plan to carry out the vague instruction of 'getting her off'. She gulped as Hannah lifted her but sighed internally as she just swapped position on the toilet, her ass scooched to end to give Hannah access to her mound.

Gripping the edges of the seat for support, her head rocked back and her body arched at Hannah's first lick. She scrunched her eyes closes and focused on the feeling, enjoying Hannah's tentative teasing exploration, her mind weighing it against Matt's forceful conquering from earlier.

She whimpered lightly as she felt Hannah pull away for a second, no longer feeling her hot breath tingling her sensitive skin when she felt something else poke her puss. At first she thought it just the tip of little finger as it entered, lubed by Hannah's milk and her own juices, she was shocked by the shape she suddenly felt as it slipped in deeper. Thin, but pointed in tall, she gasped as it sunk into her pussy, teasing small parts of her ceiling and floor only to twist and suddenly stretch her pussy wide as she felt Hannah's tongue and lips return to action.

Her hips rolled desperately in time as she felt the tail fuck her and Hannah eat her out, desperately seeking her climax, a string of high pitched squeaks and mewls escaping her lips as she tried to stay quiet from what was happening. She could feel the game drawing her back downstairs but needed to cum before all that.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:28 pm

"I'm fine with answering questions if you wish, we'll be here a while anyways." Novela tells him amused before biting down on Matt's neck without waiting for him to reply, letting him shoot his load while she drained blood from his neck, being forced to stop after a while as she would otherwise begin hurting him. With the amount she had drawn from his neck, Matt would likely feel lightheaded as Novela took one of his arms and moved it so that his hand was upon her chest. "If you want to finish this, you need to make me climax. Even with to dicks, it isn't easy to make an undead climax without being one yourself." She informs him with a chuckle, before pushing him down on top of his sleeping bag and gets down on top of him.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Morgan was a little disappointed that Nora turned down his advances. Even with his smoking hot body. "Yea who knows when it will come in handy." Morgan said as he took the rope. Seeing Sylvi t draw her next two cards, Morgan felt a tingle in his hand. "Oh? Looks like someone is itching for spanking." Morgan said in a playful tone. In truth his hand was still sore from walloping Hannah's rear. But the magic of the cards and his own horniness got the better of him. "I hope you're ready Sylvi." Morgan said as he brushed his hand against Sylvi's behind.
Mark3000

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 pm

It was just like she said, he came right as her teeth sank into his skin, throbbing and pulsing between her legs, shooting his load through them and out the other side. The feeling after was rather exhausting, like the aftershock of doning blood and a really strong orgasm combining into one. He almost swayed to the side but was kept in place by both her and his hands. The hand previously in her hair now on her her chest, spread out wide to take the whole thing in to massage it.The sides of his index and middly finger running up against her nip as it hardens inbetween them.

Gulping and catching his breath he says "Hah...that really is something." not fighting her as she pushes him down on his bag again. As she tells him the conditions of this event he only chuckles "That sure sounds like a challenge to me." Leaning in to take the unoccupied nipple in his mouth, gracing his teath against it and flicking his tungue across it like she had on his neck. His other hand still on her ass, pulled her cheek apart and catarpillared down into the space between, pushing a finger into her ass after circling it, sure she wanted something in there by the way she talked about his double appendages.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:35 am

As the one sitting opposite of Matt in the circle, Morgan would be the one unfortunate to be the target of Matt's stray load as he came in between Novela's legs.

As Matt took her nipple into his mouth and began playing with it, she hummed in pleasure and allowed him to finger her ass. In return, her own hands had moved down to his double dicks to begin stroking them, making sure they both became hard, before she began aligning them with her two holes. "Now then, since you seem so confident, how about we see what you can do? If you can get me to climax before this game of yours is over, that'll be it, if not, I'll turn you before leaving. How does that sound? Does a little bit of danger make it more exciting?" She asks him, ready to slide down on both his dicks as soon as he pulled his finger out of her ass and answers her. Novela was looking at him with a rather suggestive, confident smirk while waiting for his answer.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:17 am

Matt let's go of her nipple to answers her, leaning back a bit to look at Novela. "Hm, from what I've seen so far, I kinda want to get turned...It's not like a quite normal life is possible after this anyway. What are the drawbacks of becoming a vampire? You seem to enjoy it quite a bit." He tells her, grappling in his mind with how life changing but also awesome it would be to get turned. He wanted to induce the pleasure he just felt in others and from what she said earlier about the undead, it does sound like awesome sex would be coming his way, combining that with his heat.

Pulling his finger out slowly and feeling her ass practically suck on it doing so, he began slowly grinding his hips from below and prodded at both her holes with his cocks, teasing her openings, waiting for her to act and or answer him. There was no reason to not warm up during negotiations, right?
Tes

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:53 pm

Hannah pulled back to take a breath, looking at her handiwork. Honestly it was a little tiring to use her tail like this, there was a constant friction that was tiring the muscles in it out and fast, and she was worried about it getting stuck in there. Her moment of respite over and done with Hannah dove back into pussy-licking. Lena's muffled noises were an adorable reminder that she was doing and a good job and her end of the 'bargain' would soon be finished, not that she minded of course. Flexing her still fresh tail muscles to get it back pumping, Hannah took to sucking Lena's clit with newfound gusto hoping her climax would be soon.
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Lena's body thrashed on the seat, bucking hard against Hannah's face and tail as the attack on her clit intensified. She panted hard as the electric sensation surged around her body, hyperventilating she a grabbed onto anything support until her head finally rocked back in a silent scream. Her whole tensed as she came, pussy squeezing Hannah's tail as it blasted her mouth with femcum.

"G-good girl," she gasped for breath, body slouched and limp on the throne exhausted, weakly reaching down to rustle Hannah's hair around her horns.

She stayed like that for a long moment, slowly catching her breath and letting her strength return until she was able to stand.

"All right, let's get cleaned up," she sighed, wobbling over to the shower, "I feel we are needed downstairs."

She smiled as the warm waters of shower cascaded down on her again, losing count of how many times she had been in here to do this exact same thing. Sneaking up on her, she realized she was happy and smiled as she beckoned Hannah to share the shower. The game was almost over, only one more card to deal with and then it was done, she could go home with her husband and maybe even her pet cow, and be a wanted woman. Yes, everything was finally good for once.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:38 pm

"Well, I suppose I owe it to warn you about the downsides of being a vampire. I've heard you humans do have some things right about us, while others are just... stupid. Something about sparkling vampires or something I've heard." She explains with a shake of her head. "First of, becoming an undead means you stop aging, this doesn't just mean your body stops growing, but with your cells physically dead, you can't heal any injuries you sustain without drinking blood. Becoming a vampire does make you stronger, but we're far from invulnerable and you'll have to deal with it for all eternity. On top of it, you become over sensitive to direct sunlight. You won't turn to ash, but you'll get third degree burns without any protection. Then there's the fact that we have no reflection in either water or silver mirrors, holy water is like acid is to humans and any religious symbol of a god that doesn't go well with the undead causes anything between discomfort to outright harm to us, the only exception being if you followed the religion while alive and were turned against your will. There's the inability to cross running water without being severely weakened and the same goes for entering someone home uninvited. You should also know that it goes double for entering a domain of god which can actually result in you simply dying then and there, with the same exception as the religious symbols have. You can't sleep if you're not on your home soil, that is to say, if you're not in on/in the home/estate/land/state/country/continent/planet you were born on, depending on how powerful of a vampire you are. Although, that rule can be circumvented using a coffin bedded with the soil from said place. Oh, and I nearly forgot, holy, or blessed silver is like mercury is to humans, a single touch can kill a vampire unless they get some form of treatment... I think that's everything, we usually don't have to worry about most of this stuff since in modern days, we can just buy out blood banks if our reserves run out." Novela tells him with a shrug, before smirking and pressing her lower body down a bit, putting more pressure against the tips of his double dicks. "Now, what do you say? Want to become my serving vampire apprentice or just get this game done and over with?" She asks him.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 am

Matt listened carefully to what she said and found most thing pretty benign. He didn't go to any relegious events anyway and he can't remember ever coming into contact with some kind of blessed silver in his life. And she confirmed that they didn't need to worry about most of the risks anyway in todays time, further strengthening this feeling. This lead to his willingness to turn to just grow instead of being hindered by these things and him imagining his life as vampire with his wife Lena.

He cocked his head with a questioning look though, when she mentioned him being her 'serving vampire apprentice'. This was replaced pretty quickly with one of pleasure, when he felt her lower holes slowly give as she presses down on him, kissing the tips of his cocks and just waiting to be pushed into. The faceful of her tits and feeling her tight ass in his hands clouded his decision making a bit, but he still needed to know what that would entail, before he would agree to that.

"What exactly do you mean with serving? Like as a servant by your side day and night or more, if you call I have to come and in return you teach me how to become stronger? Because in latter case I'm in, but I still want to be able to act independently you know?" Matt explains, still wanting to continue his life at least on his own accord after this. "Don't get me wrong. Doing vampire errands sounds quite fun, but I don't want to be chained to you in the meantime, even if that currently proves to feel not so bad either~" he adds, pressing into her from below and if she let him, slipping the first inch of each of his cocks inside of her as her flesh parts around him.
Tes

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:08 am

Hannah licked the femcum off of as much of her face her tongue could reach. That was... fun. She enjoyed that whole thing, and the taste wasn't half bad. But as she sad there, shivering slightly from the previous orgasm, she couldn't help but be a bit concerned. Didn't stop her from following Lena into the shower, enjoying the sense of closeness the act had. Not to mention getting close and feeling Lena'body again brought heat through hers.
As they washed each other's juices off, Hannah had to voice her thoughts.
"What do you think is going to happen once this is over? Once the game is done. I mean... I don't... mind this. The... pet thing. I like it. But I got, like, horns now and a cock and, and... My parents wont be home for a while but I have siblings. What am I gonna say?"

She rubbed water over her face, hoping that would knock back her panic a little bit. It helped, sort of.
"Forget it, I'm sure it'll work out somehow. Let's just get downstairs and figure things out and... uh."
Hannah rubbed her head for a moment, before leaning in and letting their soaking bodies press against each other and planting a kiss on Lena's cheek. "Mistress~"
She giggled after she said it, liking the thought of being owned. Yeah, this part of things could work out. Her tail curled around Lena's leg and gave it a squeeze before letting go as Hannah went to get out of the shower and dry off.
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:08 am

Lena's shoulders slouched and she let out a short contented sigh as Hannah joined her in the close confines of the shower. She felt none of the shame, fear or awkwardness as she had felt with Matt or Violet when they had shared the water. She was content here, with Hannah of all people, her complete opposite, so why didn't it bother her?

Turning around, she freely helped wash the milk and cum off of Hannah, feeling none of the shame she had with Violet and when Hannah helped her, even when she squeezed and held her, she felt none of the fear or trepidation and desire she felt with or from Matt. She could just be here, and enjoy the moment in time.

"You could buy a hat, I guess," she joked lightly, stepping up behind Hannah as she left the shower, "I-I could help I guess, with money, I could pay for a sitter if you didn't want to go.."

Her voice trailed off, she realized it wasn't her decision to make, but she would try to be here as best she could for Hannah, smiling softly when she called her Mistress.

"But I don't think I can help find a towel.... way too much stuff has happened in here... I don't think bleach will be enough," She laughed, using her hands to squeegee water off her body, feeling the tug of the game get worse and worse, forcing her towards the door.
exalted

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:30 am

"I guess we can talk about it a bit more after things are done and there's no more magic."
Hannah rubbed the brand on her stomach, wondering what people would think if they saw that. Unless she was going to go full on down the path of Lena's personal slut, which was tempting but not... really a good idea, she couldn't wear anything with a midriff ever again.

She made a show of flicking as much water as she could off of her, then went around opening the cupboard in the bathroom.
"No actual towels, yeah but maybe paper towels or toilet paper. A cloth even..."
A few seconds later she made an 'a-hah!' sound and pulled a cleaning cloth out from under the bathroom's sink and stepped over to mop up Lena's body.
CondorBoH

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay