Raped by Tentacle- Repeatedly [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Raped by Tentacle- Repeatedly [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Only once you seem to be fully used to her girth, did the principal begin to go faster and harder as she pulled you in for a hesitant kiss, showing off that she wasn't all that more familiar with it then you were.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:37 am

I Blushed and moaned happily leaning into the kiss and using my hands to play with her breasts too.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:32 pm

She seemed a bit confused by this, squirming and wriggling beneath you as you found that you were soon taking more of the lead aside from the pace of the riding atop her tentacle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:05 pm

I Giggled at that, Pulling out of the kiss to trail some down to her neck and breasts happily trying to give her some attention
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:04 pm

"W~What are you... mhm... d~doing?" the Principal asked in confusion, moaning and starting to thrust slower into you as she started to get distracted by the pleasure you were giving her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:09 pm

I Giggled and Hummed "Kissing you, Humans Love Kissing it's a great show of affection, it also just makes up feel happy to be kissed by a friend, and exploring a lover's body with kisses, Love bites and Licks is pretty common." I told her kissing and giving her nipple a love bite.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 pm

She squealed at that, her tentacles wriggling all about, and she blushed brilliantly as she said "W~We are not... u~Used to such things... b~But I think I can... s~see why you humans like it. Y~You will... h~Have to teach more of us this s~skill."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:36 pm

I Giggled This is my first time, but If you have the internet I can show you some~" I Moaned softly enjoying it now, kissing and lightly licking her ear to tease her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:30 am

Licking her ear seemed to catch her further by surprise, but also pushed her over the edge- her tentacles went a little wild in their thrusting and wriggling before finally she started filling and coating you with her seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:39 am

I Shivered and Moaned briefly before giggling "Ha~ This virgin made you cum first~" I Teased her Playfully, almost ready to cum but not quite there yet, I began rolling my hips and trying to ride her at my own pace.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:47 am

The Principal blushed and squeaked at that, but then grinned back as she shoved a tentacle into your mouth... while another dove into your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:49 am

I Moaned and grinned sucking and licking her tentacled playfully now actually into what I was doing,, on the edge of orgasm and eagerly shaking my hips to try and cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:17 am

Her tendrils began to get a bit rougher, with some smacking at your ass and tugging on your nipples as they drive into you harder and faster with each thrust and bounce.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:20 am

I Moaned and eagerly met her thrust before finally, finally getting my release and cumming hard around her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:26 am

She proceeded to fill you again, seeming to be a quick shot for round two, not that you find yourself minding it too much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:27 am

I Giggled and hummed around the one in my mouth suckling it lightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:40 am

"Y~You are... mhm... N~Not like any Human I've had or been with before." The Principal finally says as she begins to pull out, letting you continue to straddle her as she shivers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:46 am

I Giggled and Reached down Grabbing the tentacles trying to pull out of my pussy and ass "Hmm~ Not sure what you mean by that...But who said you were done~" I Purred some unknown instinct had Risen up in me, Playfully biting her lip I Grinned "I want Babies and your Gonna pump cum into me until I'm sure I'll have them~ Six more times should be fine~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:00 am

The Principal squeaked at this, looking both fearful and yet strangely excited as her tentacles wriggled about, your ass and cunt still stuffed with them as they hadn't fully pulled out yet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:04 am

I Giggled and Eagerly Kissed her while I happily began Riding her tentacles, my hands Gripping them firmly, but not trying to hurt them, as I rammed them into my ass and cunt, using them like my own personal Dildos.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games