Singing the Night Away [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Singing the Night Away [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 8:18 am

"Hah, Twilight just reads the books and maybe Masturbates a bit... she's still a virgin as far as I know." Applejack said, with Pinkie Pie nodding enthusiastically. Twilight was too absorbed in admiring and lapping at your body to care.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 8:27 am

I Blinked at that and Looked at Celestia, Shiny and Cadence, Raising a Brow as I pet Twi with an Amused Smirk "Well it seems if she has anything to say she's losing it now."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 am

Twilight blushes, suddenly seeming to recall where she is, though she does whisper "I~I wouldn't mind losing it to you Cuz..." The other three are just amused, with Shining even mouthing "Go for it" to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 8:50 am

I Laughed and without an ounce of Shame took off the outfit I was in and Grinned moving quickly and forcing her to lay down and sat on her face, Playfully Grinding down against her "Oh~ Like This~?" I purred with a giggle
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 5:42 am

Twilight let out a surprised whinny, but then moaned and buried her face into your slit, eagerly going at you with the obvious skill of a virgin, but one happy to please.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 16, 2019 6:14 am

I Laughed at that and grinned at the Audience Pulling Twilight's bottoms off to show off her pussy to them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 8:53 am

Twilight squeaked and briefly froze up at that, but then Pinkie dived between her legs and started lapping away excitedly and she soon didn't seem to mind any as her efforts at yours resumed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 16, 2019 9:11 am

I Hummed "Now Now~ Trixie is in control here, You should ask her before playing with her toys, she wanted to show it off to the class~" I purred teasingly at Pinkie.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:04 am

Pinkie Pie just giggled in reply as she pulled back and asked, "Well, what would the great Trixie like for me to do to her naughty, nerdy cousin?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 am

I Giggled Rolling my hips and grinding playfully into Twilight's Face "Hmm~ Maybe Show her Cute Pussy off, Spreading it to let the rest get a look inside~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:03 am

Nodding, Pinkie started doing just that, Twilight's clit swelling just a bit more in excitement as her tongue got more excited.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:09 am

I giggled "Come on Class~ Come Look at Trixie's Toy let your fingers explore, Trixie know's she's generous~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 4:40 am

Those who still were conscious quickly approached, watching in amazement and a growing arousal as Pinkie Pie spread twilight's petals for all to see. The eager purple librarian further. Her muzzle into your depths as her tongue finally found your sweet spot's hiding place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:27 am

I Giggled and moaned lightly "You May explore other Holes as well~" I sing Songed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Hearing this, Pinkie Pie slipped down and spread Twilight's cheeks to show off her rosebud which twitched at the sudden attention as the mare beneath you squeaked in embarrassment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 2:48 pm

I Giggled and Slapped her Ass "Calm down pet it's cute~" I teased Rolling my hips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 3:01 am

Twilight could only give another muffled squeak of embarrassment, even as you notice that her slit was drooling a fair bit more than it had been a moment ago.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 24, 2019 3:04 am

I Giggled and teased her by rubbing her horn playfully with my ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 26, 2019 2:54 pm

She shivered and moaned at that, though it didn't seem to have quite the same effect as when you'd tried stroking and teasing your own horn.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 3:08 pm

I Laughed "Trixie bets you'd be moaning a lot more if it was in Cadence's or Celestia's Pussy~ Trixie Read that unicorn mares coul impregnate others with enough intent and magic aimed at their womb~" I teased her "You wanna try with Trixie~?"
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games