Availability thread

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Availability thread

Postby MiscChaos » Fri May 10, 2019 7:57 pm

Oh shit! Long time no see, Meep!
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Nobudi » Sat May 11, 2019 3:47 am

Heya Meep. Glad to still see you around.
Nobudi

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 12, 2019 2:21 pm

I think I shooould be able to keep at things now, the weather might still knock me out for a day, but things aren't as awful anymore.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Blue56 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:11 pm

Hey everyone! I'll be out of town for the next week and without a computer. I hate typing on my phone so don't expect any posts from me in the meantime. Apologies for delays in any games I'm in. I'll do my best to get caught up this weekend once I return!
Blue56

Postby Nobudi » Thu May 23, 2019 10:34 pm

Out of town for a few days. Hope I don't miss much.
Nobudi

Postby Soru » Tue May 28, 2019 10:11 am

To anyone I have an RP with I'm going to be slower than normal. I've been sick lately and not really in a mood to RP lately because of it. I'll try to respond to posts when I can but I might disappear a day or two or more at a time till I'm better.
Soru

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:52 am

Sorry to anyone I'm currently RPing with right now. The last week was a little hectic and now my internet is acting up. I'll try and get some posts up this weekend. But I should be able to make regular posts by the end of the weekend.
Mark3000

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:47 pm

After a year of dying I'm finally semi decent again. I'm still recovering from a surgery, but hope to be better..eventually
TheUnknown

Postby mrblah » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:33 pm

from the 19th of june to the 16th of august, my activity will considerably decrease due to a seasonal job i'll be taking. apologies in advance if this inconveniences those i'm in roleplays with, but i'll be working with 2 breaks on the weekends so i should be able to manage.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:34 am

Hello! Apologies to my partners for the lack of posts new job just started will be getting back to posting here in a day or two!
Lorielle

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:39 pm

I'm probably gonna need a couple days before I can reply, I'm doing my best but there's too much other stuff to focus on right now!
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm not going to be available for most of the weekend starting Friday, So I may not be able to post until monday.
Mark3000

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:06 pm

Alright, I should be back in business either today or tomorrow. Was having a lot of trouble keeping myself centered on the usual things, but I've gotten it out of my system for the most part.
cliffracer

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:15 pm

Wish to apologize to anyone currently RPing with me for dragging my feet. Excluding my bigger group RP I have severely lost my motivation to RP. I am struggling a bit to RP properly and do not wish to deliver sub-par RP, which keeps me from writing. I can muster a little bit, and I've chosen to focus it into the group one I am currently running, as it gives the most results for that amount of effort.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Mashugana » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:16 am

Likewise, sorry about all the delays, I tend to get caught up in a lot of other stuff and by the time I'm able to do some roleplay it's usually around bed time and I'm exhausted, I'll see about getting some posts in tomorrow/today.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby that man » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:38 am

So...I had a lot go on with me, including just life in general. If people want to talk in general, I do have a discord for anyone who does want to talk, since...well, I have just been strange.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Asako Shura#2936
that man

Postby mrblah » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:44 am

my availability should return to normal now.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:39 am

Sorry about suddenly going almost completely radio silent on here. I had what could gently be called a small mental breakdown and honestly am still working through it. But being on here is usually good for my mental state so I'll continue posting on here while recovery keeps going.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Mashugana » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:50 am

I ain't gone, just kinda stuck and tryin' to keep up with Labor Day, will post when I can.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby cliffracer » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:40 am

Just realised how tough of a time I've been having roleplaying lately. Now that I've realised I should hopefully start be getting back in to it, but if not, it'll be soon. Apologies to the folks whom I owe replies.
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character