Rising Star[Urhr93]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rising Star[Urhr93]

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:34 am

It felt like all eyes on the battlefield were on you for the moment. Not just the lizardmen, but all the wolves too. Your arms didn't feel quite up to the task of covering your bust from all the prying eyes. As you lunged for the dire wolf trying to take advantage of the lull in the combat to deal a decisive blow. Thrusting your blade, you could see the surprise in the wolves eyes, but its reflexes are quick. A paw comes up catching your blade with the claws and turning the thrust aside keeping you from stabbing it in the throat. Still, you manage to dig your blade into the great beast's shoulder drawing a yip from it, but it quickly snarls as it gets ready to fight once again.

The battle resumes as all the combatants remember the fight. The other two lizardmen manage to keep their beasts at bay getting the occasional glancing blow. You and Sa'lizoor have a greater number of opponents but the two of you seemed to be doing better as one of the wolves was forced to back down rushing off to lick its wounds. Still, you can't fully shake the feeling that the bouncing of your chest is at least partially responsible as the wolves occasionally get distracted for brief periods whenever your grip on your chest loosens. The dire wolf is still a threat though as it doesn't seem ready to make the same mistake again.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Fighting with her tits out was a quite embarrassing experience, especially because while frenetically moving around there was no way she could keep her breasts covered the whole time and she could swear both beasts and lizardmen took quite a few glances at her whenever their fight gave them some respite... how infuriating! And yet, what could she do? At least her sudden slash to the dire wolf managed to give him a sizeable injury, albeit not a lethal one, and now on they were back to the wild group fighting.

Grouping up certainly gave some advantages when fighting, especially when against such beasts, yet even the benefit of such tactical perk were discounted by their numerical disadvantage, not even mentioning about the lurking dire wolf. The situation got sightly better when one of the three wolves around them pulled back to mend his wound, the girl acting immediately upon the sudden change of the battlefield by rushing towards one of the remaining wolf as it was distracted attacking Sa'Lizoor along his peer, the girl wishing to use that window of time needed for them to reorganize themselves after being short of a member to take out yet another one of them... that is, while still watching out for ambushes from the dire wolf, since she'd abort her operation should he start to act against her...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:50 pm

In addition to the unstoppable bouncing, your nipples keep rubbing against your hand sending the occasional shiver of pleasure through your body. They'd never been this sensitive before making you wonder what had changed. Could it be the fact that you had become a woman, or maybe all the prying eyes around you?

Bringing together all of your resolve and charge one of the two wolves still on top of the two of you. The dire wolf is distracted with your partner, but he quickly dashes away from the great beast placing himself between you and the other smaller wolf. The beast rears up chomping on the heft of his spear leaving you a clear shot at the other wolf. It snarls ready at your charge, but you manage to make a clean strike as it leaps for you ending the beast's life. You hear another fierce yelp from the other pair of lizardmen as one of their own beasts makes a retreat. That's one dead and two escaped. Only two regular wolves plus the dire remain on the battlefield.

Sa'Lizoor is still struggling with his wolf as the dire gets ready to strike him. Out of sheer instinct, you put yourself in the way bringing your blade up to block the wicked claws, but the force knocks you off guard sending you sprawling to the ground. Your arms move back to catch yourself on the ground leaving your breasts to bounce freely, and your skirt flicks up exposing your panties to the great beast. His eyes lock onto you, and the slightest hint of red catches your eye in that sea of grey fur right..between..his..legs.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Her nipples quivered whenever they brushed against her hand, the girl finding her breath growing heavier and not just from all the jumping around... why was she so sensitive right now? Was it because she'd been fucked not too long ago? Maybe the lingering alcohol in her system? Or the seed packed in her womb, which kept sloshing in there and stimulating her feminine urges? It was so shameful and embarrassing! Hopefully it wouldn't make her smell strange, especially so when nearby wolves... she heard they were very sensible to such odours and would be able to smell horny people miles away! It was most likely an exaggeration, but it would be so embarrassing for those wolves to sniff her arousal!

Her thoughts wandered into such direction quite a few times while fighting against those beasts, though she was still focused enough to hold her own and even take out a wolf on her own! The general situation too kept getting better, the tides of the battle turning in their favours as more and more wolves left the battlefield, it was all going to well... till the dire jumped Sa'Lizoor.
Her eyes widened in flurry, but her body was all but frozen as she jumped too to intercept the beast, managing to do so and blocking the dire blow Sa'Lizoor was about to tank at the cost of getting thrown onto the ground, tits in the air for everyone to admire.

She... she did it, didn't she? Sa'Lizoor was safe, though now she was the one in peril, sprawled on the ground and not-so-able to properly respond to any attack she might receive, and if it wasn't enough the wolf was even locked on her! Wait, what was that red shade hidden within his grey furred legs... her visage too acquired a similar red shade as she understood just what she was glancing at, and it wasn't any less embarrassing that noticing how her skirt had flopped up, revealing to the wolf her muddied panties sticking to her kitty... no, they weren't just sticking but literally clinging to it, revealing the privacy of her slit in a moist translucence. Was that bad enough? Obviously it wasn't, those panties were obviously soaked with fresh cum and some jizz was even leaking down her inner tight, revealing her status as a suitable mating partner who got bred not too long ago.

Immediately after realizing about the mess in between her legs being visible the girl would promptly close them up while trying to shift backward in a sitting position, her weapon held steadily towards the beast as if hinting that he'd better prepare himself for retaliation should he attack... well, she'd be in trouble too, so what she was doing right now was actually trying to buy time stalling him while she got in a more comfortable position to fight, or even hopefully get some reinforcements, though she wouldn't hesitate to spell with him should he decide to jump before she was done getting ready...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:33 am

A growl rises from the beast's throat at your sign of defiance at hiding your mating hole from him. He slowly moves closer to you as you hold your weapon out between the two of you. Unlike the last time, he'd been distracted by your feminine form, he was being more cautious, and while you couldn't get a clean strike against him, you were at least keeping him at bay for the moment. Still, you could tell if you tried to get back on your feet, you'd probably leave yourself open to attack. Down on the ground, you kept catching sight of his own breeding tool hanging down between his legs as he bided his time patiently. For now, you were stuck waiting for the others to succeed at finishing off the last two smaller wolves.

Sal'Lizoor still had a wolf with its teeth around the heft of his spear. Both combatants doing their best to wrench the weapon from the other's grip. "Mangy fleabag, get off of me!" The lizardman grunted ignoring the pain of the wolf's claws raking against the scales of his shoulders and upper arms. You'd heard they provided some protection, but it had its limits. Tightening his grip with both hands, he tried to jerk the spear to the side and the head of his opponent along with it, but those teeth were holding firm for now.

With only one wolf between the two of them, the remaining guards were working together; one keeping the beast at bay while the other jabbed with intent to kill. The animal was managing to keep the damage to a minimum but was losing ground as its opponents controlled the flow of battle now.

The dire wolf's eyes dart over to its allies as well. Giving one drawn-out howl, it darts away from you finally but gives you one last determined glare on its way out. It charges straight for Sa'lizoor barking on the way. As he looks at the oncoming beast, the wolf he was struggling with used the distraction to retreat, and they pull a similar stunt with the other two guards, and all four wolves charged back for the tree line.

You realize quickly that Sa'Lizoor is approaching you now that the danger seems to have passed leaving you little time to push your skirt back down though there's nothing that can be done about your ruined blouse at the moment though. The male offers you his hand to help you up. "You okay? You should be more careful in a fight. One wrong move and that thing could have torn you limb from limb." Given that you'd likely just saved his life, his words felt more than a little condescending. You were also pretty sure that wasn't what the beast had planned for you if it had gotten its opening.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Locked into a staring contest with the wolf, her decision to keep the status quo was indeed quite a wise one... after all it was only a matter of time before the already advantageous situation turned into a clean victory, wouldn't it? Though temporizing also meant having to deal with the wolf lust stares, and that not even mentioning the growing red flesh in between his legs. It was so infuriating and embarrassing! It was already enough to have allowed a stranger, even if a young lord, to pop her cherry and seed her womb, but now even a damned wolf wanted his share of her pussy? Dream on!

Luckily enough her waving weapon was enough to hold him away long enough for the others to pretty much turn their battles into sure victories, and she wasn't the only one to notice it. The dire wolf in front of her realized the danger of his peers and proceeded to lead them into a tactical retreat, finally leaving Sae alone... and she could swear she wishes she could shear his eyes for those last glances he gave her! How dare he look at her like he would to his bitch! She swore she'd skin him someday, but now wasn't the time to dilly-dally, not with Sa'Lizoor coming near and the spermy mess in between her legs still visible enough to anyone daring enough to take a look at it.

Luckily pushing down her skirt and closing her legs would easily solve the situation, though her tits were still in the open and it sure didn't help in making her feel any less embarrassed in front of her companions, the girl covering her breasts with the hand holding her weapon, keeping the blade down over her body obviously, while the other accepted the lizardman's offer to help up <More careful?> she wanted to snort at him, but held herself <Sure. Next time i see a wolf pinning for lizard ass, i'll let him taste it instead of risking mine> the joking was meant to both counter his condescending attitude and to ease the heavy post-fight mood hanging in the air, the girl then asking towards the captain <Guess we've got over this... better go before they come back. Also... anyone got something for me to cover up, don't wanna keep my tits hanging, do we?>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:32 am

He doesn't seem too bothered by your own jab back while the other two get a good chuckle out of it as they approach. "Yes yes fine, but my scales can protect me far better than your human flesh." The three look between each other as you ask about a shirt. The two guards gestured to their own chests covered in breastplate which would be ill-suited to your figure while Sa'Lizoor is wearing nothing but a simple loincloth himself. "Perhaps there is something suitable amongst the young master's things though that might be a little tight around the chest." The three of them chuckle again and as they all turn to follow the carriage, each of their eyes remains on your chest as long as they can before they're forced to look away as they turn fully.

The carriage is some distance away, but the driver had stopped close enough to be able to watch the fight, but not so close that he couldn't have made a getaway if any of the wolves broke away. "Good to see you four are okay. I was worried I'd have to make the rest of the trip alone." The captain steps up to the side of the carriage opening it to look inside, and you can hear the young man's voice. "I'm not liking these bumpy hills. It interrupted my nap." The captain bows. "My apologies lord, we had some difficulty with some wolves, and we can't risk the road while it lies alongside the forest. We will be making our way back to the road once it is a safe distance from the forest which won't be too much further." He pauses for a moment. "Well let's get going then. I don't want to spend any longer than we need to on this detour." The captain glances to you for a moment motioning his head from you to the young man seemingly leaving it up to you to brooch the subject of needing a new top. The eyes of the other Lizardmen turn to you expectantly.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:21 am

<Indeed, guess i should protect my soft flesh well next time and just check to see if they can nip yours> she giggles, her tits giggling along her laughs and the size sure didn't help her hands in hiding the sight from the guys <Guess... guess i'll have to ask the lord...> she mutters in a somewhat awkward tone, apparently because of the kind of request she'd have to put forwards to the lord... but also due to what had happened not too long ago amongst the two. Albeit she already had a spermy mess in between her legs and could feel some wads slowly leaking down her inner tights, she could feel that the amount of spunk seeping out her pussy was still nothing worth of note when compared to the heavy creamy treat stuffed in her womb, and the sloshing feeling in her tummy reminded her of this truth with each and every step she took.

Still, the shame of facing the stranger she gave herself to in a drunken daze couldn't be comparable to the shame she felt at walking with her tits in the open, she she steeled her resolution and once the captain was done reporting the situation... she didn't need another of his glances to step in, asking the young man <Uhm... m-my lord... i deeply apologize for appearing in front of you in such a deplorable state...> she almost chocked herself when she though about how he messed her clothes up till she was practically naked and then stuffed her full of cock and cum, but this wasn't the right moment to indulge in such thoughts... well, her voice and mind didn't, though her blushing face showed her embarrassment <During the fight with the wolves, my... my clothes were badly torn so... so i was wondering if my lord could allow this girl to... to borrow some clothes to cover herself...>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:44 am

You can see the young man stroke his chin as he considers your request, but his eyes remain firmly on the arms covering your chest leaving you to wonder if he's actually thinking about it, or just trying to ogle you. There's an air of smugness as he leans forward having finally come to a decision. "Ah yes, I think I have just the thing." He hops out of the carriage rummaging through his luggage for a moment before he pulls out a bikini top. "My sister lost this some time ago. I was going to return it to her, but she's already replaced it, so if it gets damaged, it's not much of a loss." He tosses you the garment which wouldn't cover much, but it would at least cover your chest without using your arm. As you put it on though, you realize another issue. His sister must have a smaller bust than you as the garment proves tight around your breasts squeezing them together and bearing down on your nipples.

"That should do until we get home, but we should get moving." The boy gets back up into his carriage leaving you with the Lizardmen in a tight bikini top that practically puts your cleavage on display. "Well then, we'll take the same positions we did before this whole mess with the wolves and keep moving. As the carriage started to move again, you were glad to not be surrounded by the eyes of the males for a bit though every once in a while, you could still feel eyes upon you making you nervous though you're not certain if you're just being paranoid or not.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:52 am

Her eyes would stare at him with a mix of embarrassment and expectation, hoping he'll indeed give her something... for the guilt of having stolen her purity, if anything, and apparently her expectation were met with success as the young lord jumped down to fetch something from his luggage. Her eyes were fixed on his moving hands and then... and then she froze when she saw the bikini, wondering just why the lord would pull a string of cloth out the bad. Wait, it wasn't for her, was it...?
...apparently it was, the girl didn't daring to drop the thing as it got thrown at her and catching it with both hand, forgetting it would leave her ample tits to shake in the open for everyone to see. Realizing the mistake she prompty guided her arm back around them, at the same time asking <M-my lord... are... are you sure the missus won't... won't get angry when she'll see me wear something she lost?> she'd ask, wishing to get this last permission before wearing it...

...not that wearing it would spell the end of her troubles. No, if anything the tight bikini squeezed her breast together and accentuated their shape in a nose-bleeding way, making her appear like a little minx shamelessly showcasing the goods to seduce the nearby men... he face burned in shame for this! But it was still better than just using her arm to cover it, and so she held in her shame while resuming her position and walking along the others, this time adding the much real gazes pointed at her breast to the possibly fictional ones lingering on her legs... her smooth pretty legs, which inner side was actually soaked and dripping with sperm. Was this the meaning of "Walk of Shame"?
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:37 pm

"It'll be fine. As long as it isn't damaged, my sister won't mind, and if it does get damaged, I'll just not let her know I found it in the first place." He assures you it'll be fine before tossing it to you getting an eyeful of your chest along with the lizardmen. Each of them has seen it before, but their lust at your bosom seemed insatiable. Once you were as covered as you were going to get, everyone returned to their place, and everything got moving once again.

Your entire body felt degraded as you walked along. Seed slowly drooling out of you, and your chest being tightly squeezed together by the too tight bikini top. The remaining walk back to the road was uneventful which was both a blessing and a curse. Nothing happened, but it left you plenty of time to stew on your situation. Once you were back on the road, things went smoothly, and you felt calmed by a soothing breeze as the weather started to turn nice.

After another few hours, you heard the Lizardman driving the carriage clears his throat. "Oakvale is in sight." Looking down the road, you could see the small village and just beyond it, a tall mountain jutting up from the plain, and at its base, you could just barely make out a large structure of some sort. The captain calls out from behind as he hears where they are. "Alright, our destination is in sight, but don't drop your guard for a moment. We may still run into trouble even this close to town."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Getting their march on didn't do anything to lessen her shame and, if anything, it only increase the embarrassment she felt since the lack of other sources of interest made her actually subconsciously focus on her own body... a walk of shame indeed, initially mostly due to her tits being pushed up together for anyone to admire, and later due to the ever-worsening situation in between her legs.
The march would in fact last a few hours, and while a few hours wouldn't be enough to drain all the spunk stored in her womb... it was still enough for a decent amount of it to leak out.

Quite a lot of what oozed out her cervix would still be clinging into her honey-pot whereas the rest would have already seeped out her slit and soaked her panties, turning them into a muddy mush clinging to her pussy... no, that wasn't right, after hours of leaking there was now already enough gathered over her panties for them to droop slightly under the sheer weight of the jizz. It was so uncomfortable! She was feeling all sticky both in between her legs and into her pussy, and that not even mentioning the sperm trails oozing down her inner tights all the way down her legs, or those wads of cum overflowing or seeping through her panties and then splattering onto the ground... at least her skirt and veils over her legs somewhat masked the sticky situation to on-lookers, but no matters how much it was hidden, she still felt so ashamed for her situation!

Luckily enough, after a long march which seemed like it wouldn't ever end, they finally reached their destination, though with the captain advice Sae wouldn't dare to lower her guard and instead began to focus more on the environment around them while praying for them to reach their goal even a second earlier, so she could take a bath and change...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:37 am

Looking over the town, you can see the sun just starting to set behind the mountain. The target in sight helps pull your mind away from the embarrassment of your current situation. You hear footsteps approaching from behind, but it turns out to just be one of the lizardmen giving you a second set of eyes to watch the left side of the carriage.

A cart or two passes by you empty save for the person riding it. Probably farmers returning home after selling their wares. they clearly make their best effort to not get too close to the expensive carriage. Other than that nothing happens.

When you finally get into town, you can feel curious eyes on the passing procession. The lizardman chuckles at something. "Seems Lady Glitterscale will be waiting for us now." Following his gaze, you catch sight of a small kobold scampering his way through the crowd away from you and towards the mansion at the back of the village.

Finally, you reach the gate which opens to welcome you. A short trip up the lawn and you can see the waiting group at the house. At the top of the steps, an older woman waits in an elegant dress with a Buttler beside her and a few workers waiting at the base of the steps. Seeing her noble bearing and clothing makes you feel more self-conscious about your own state as the boy steps out of the carriage. You're a bit surprised to find that she is a human, like you.

"My son, it is so good to see you." Her composure is immaculate as she practically flows down the stairs to greet her son. "And to the two adventurers that helped escort him. I am Lady Vivien Glitterscale, and I welcome you to our home. After such a long walk you must all be in need of a chance to wash away the dust of the road. Please, I have had baths prepared for each of you."

Lady Glitterscale: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6779607
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:30 pm

With the town in sight and more things to watch out for her focus gradually shifted from the spermy mess in between her legs to her surroundings, proof of the situation requiring more attention being the lizardman joining her at the side of the carriage... maybe an useless concern as they successfully reach their destination without any troubles, but a needed concern nonetheless. After all, as her mother taught her "Don't fear the trouble, but the chance of it happening". However as the chance of it happening lessened so did her wariness, which ended up disappearing after noticing the kobold scampering to inform the noble house of their arrival. She was still watching out for possible problems, but not as on pin and needles as before.

By the time they reached the mansion Sae was pretty much as relaxed as she could be, though the sight of the elegant beauty welcoming them actually made her feel quite ashamed, especially so when she literally felt a glob of thick cum hanging in between her inner tight and panties fall, splattering down onto the ground... chance of people noticing the small wad of cum plastered onto the ground were slim, but for Sae the shame was still incomparably big, especially because the young man responsible for creaming her snatch had just come down from his carriage.
At least they had a bath ready for them, Sae rebuking in her mind about the need to clean arising from the sticky mess left behind by her son rather than the dust of the road, but no words other than those of thanks actually left her mouth as she curtsied along the others and then proceeded to follow along towards the bath she hoped for so much.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Thu May 02, 2019 10:50 pm

As the five of you begin to walk up the steps the lady seems to notice you for the first time. She steps up beside you. "I didn't realize one of the adventurers was going to be a woman. I'm sure you'd much prefer to joining me in my personal bath than share one with these boys. I insist, so just follow Saritha." As she says the name, you just barely pick up the movements of the elven woman slipping out from behind a column and falling in step beside you. "Please, follow me." Her voice is sharp and businesslike as she asks you to follow her as she leads you away from the others. As you continue walking, you can't help but notice how quietly she walks.

Eventually, she opens a door into a rather lavish bathing area that could hold a couple dozen people. There is a gecko woman waiting in the room already. "Lady Glitterscale will join us shortly, but we're to attend to the lady's guest in the meantime." The Gecko nods in understanding before approaching you, and the elf steps up behind you. "Now, let us get those clothes off." The realization that they plan to help you undress is a sudden shock. There's no way they'd miss what a mess your panties and nethers were if they helped remove your clothing. You feel a hand on your shoulder. It is clear its meant to e a reassuring gesture as the elf speaks. "You seem nervous. Don't be, we wash the mistress and each other all the time." The Gecko is now in front of you and seeing what you're wearing as a top kneels down to get off your leggings while the Elf slips the bikini top off. Your breasts now freed, but that's not what is most concerning as the Gecko loosens the waist and slips it down getting an eyeful of your soiled panties.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:41 pm

Sae tarries a bit when the lady singles her out, literally shivering when she heard about sharing a bath with her... weren't the baths supposed to be one for each? Or did she over-think? No, rather than that, more troublesome was the mess between her legs... how was she supposed to show her shame? To a noble lady at that...
The embarrassment she felt delayed her answer enough for the lady to just take it as a yes, not that she could have said anything else when the alternative was bathing with the boys, but still... before she knew it, she was already following the elf along the hallways, Sae herself not even knowing how she got here due to the mess of shame and panic in her head.

The lady still not being here was a saving grace, but the elf and gecko in the bathroom were way too eager to get to the bathing part, Sae able to just utter a <Wa-wait!> before they were already working on her clothes, the shock of them actually stripping her and the dual approach to it making it so they had already got their hands on Sae before the girl could properly stop them... getting her tits free so easily was already a surprise, but when she saw the gecko girl loosening her silks before pulling down her skirt to face the spermy flood painting her inner tights.
That very moment, Sae felt like finding a crack in the earth to hide in. No, would it be better to just die?

Drenched panties sagging under the sheer amount of cum gathered on them, some of it seeping though the sides to leak all over her soaked inner tights which by now were painted with shades of sticky leaking white... such was the sight offered to the girl pulling down her panties.
Before she knew it she had already brought one hand to hide her crotch, though in her haste she'd use a bit too much force and... splat. She plastering her panties against her groin, the impact pushing all the gathered spunk into overflowing from the sides and even through the fabric itself, an obscene amount of sperm gushing down in between her legs and splashing all over... a wad of it even landed on the oh-so-close face of the gecko woman helping her out down here.

And now yes, she really wanted to just die, her face turning into a deep shade of red while she stuttered incoherently... what could be worse than this? Well, maybe that they could smell it's draconian virility, or even their young master musk from it...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sat May 04, 2019 12:53 am

The gecko stares at the soiled panties for a moment before you hastily cover yourself splattering some of the mess on her face. As she falls back in surprise the elf looks down over your shoulder to see the creamy white mess on her compatriot. "Oh, with the way you held yourself, I assumed you were still just a girl, but you are a clearly a woman." The Gecko rubs a hand against her face and sniffs the mess curiously. "A bit old, this was from only a few hours ago." The elf seems interested in this. "They came from Berm, so it must have happened along the way. Did you all stop for a little break?" The Gecko then surprises you further by shoving her fingers in her mouth and slurping the mess. "Definitely reptilian but too old to tell more, and there's something strange I can't quite lay my finger on. It was only one male. If there were others, they didn't cum down here?" The elf starts pushing you towards the water. "Well, she can tell us all about it while we clean her up. She's tracked this mess through half the manor as it is."

You're surprised when she steps into the water right behind you until her bare breast touches your back, and you realize she'd undressed without you realizing it. She guides you to sit at the edge of the bath but sits behind you herself. She begins rubbing at your back as you take notice of the gecko again. She gets down on her knees in front of you and presses a finger against your slit. "Why don't you tell us about him while we clean you up?" She flicks her finger against your slit sending a shiver of pleasure through you, then places a digit to each side of your vaginal lips spreading them wide as her other hand comes to slip in worming its way as far as she can go scooping what hasn't already spilled out into your panties.

As her fingers work around inside of you, you feel little motions that are clearly not necessary to clean you out making you think she might be teasing you. "You're so embarrassed it's adorable. He took your virginity, didn't he?" The embarrassment continues to build as she teases you, both physically and mentally, and scoops out more of the sperm. Every so often, the water would turn white around your nethers before diluting and turning clear once again leaving you thankful it was such a large bath. If everything else so far made you wish to die, it was hard to imagine what the lady returning to a completely white bath would feel like.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Hearing them recognize her as a woman instead of a maiden was already embarrassing enough, but still not as much as seeing the gecko sniff and taste the stuff which had been inside of her not so long ago while discussing it's origin. Her already blushing face got a shade redder at their comment, her stuttering proving just how much of a mess her mind was due to the embarrassment for what was happening, even instinctively answering a <N-no... we didn't stop...> at the guess about taking a break on the road, though she'd stop herself immediately after as the gecko got way too close with her conjectures... and then again babble a <T-they didn't, he was the only...!> before using the hand not cupping her lower lips to cover the upper ones before they spoke about what she shouldn't.

It was all going so fast and with her mind in a mess about as bad as the one in between her legs, before she knew it she was already sitting at the edge of the bath along the naked elf, squeaking in surprise as the gecko popped up in between her legs to play with her kitty, Sae moving her clean hand to stop the woman and yet stopping it midway as the gecko resumed the guesses, her guilt and embarrassment about fucking their young master making her not know what to do or say... too bad that the two women had no such problems, and while Sae tarried the girl in between her legs was already splaying her pussy and sticking a few fingers in to scoop the stored jizz, aplenty of it immediately flowing out and not showing any sign of stopping despite the many times she dug in there.

Having a stranger tinkering with her flower while she herself had rarely ever done so was already bad enough, but the shame were multiplied as the two keep their guesses going about her sexual experience, the lewd talk along the teasing down here turning her mind into mush as she herself got so lost in her embarrassment that she didn't know what to do, ending up allowing the woman in between her legs to play as she wished with her kitty while Sae herself tried to make excuses about what happened, her chaotic mind just not wanting to be know as a slut despite shagging a possible stranger while on the job <He... i... y-yes... he... he took it...my cherry... it... it just happened... i... i didn't think the wine would be so strong... then... i... he... it just happened... really... i... he... he popped it in... before i knew it... i... i didn't know he'd... he'd let out so much... it... it just kept sloshing during the whole way... it... it leaked... yet there's still so much...> the more she talked the more embarrassed she felt, but the more embarrassed she felt the more her head went into overload, which in turn got her talking... it was such a vicious circle, her eyes practically spinning while smoke could almost be seen coming out of her burning red face.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun May 05, 2019 1:51 am

The two of them seem very interested in what you happen to let slip. "So you did it while on the move, and you were drinking on the job? Such a naughty little minx." The Gecko smiles at you before leaning forward now bringing her tongue to bear in gathering up the last of the spunk trapped inside of you. It's quite a bit longer than her fingers getting into those hard to reach areas. The elf seemed to be a little sharper minded though. "Where did you get the alcohol from, and where were you doing this that didn't force them to stop? Unless..." As she pauses you can practically feel the wicked smile forming over your shoulder.

"I think I'm beginning to see now. You and your first were in the carriage, weren't you? Thus, there was no need for a pit stop to do the deed at all. You were fooling around with the young master, weren't you?" You felt a cough around your crotch as the gecko looked up surprised at the revelation. "I'm right, aren't I? He invited you into the carriage for a drink, put on a little charm, and left your freshly defiled cunt a complete mess. Did he think it was hot to make you march that distance like that, or did he not even think about how it must have left you feeling with his hot load slowly drooling out into your panties?"

As the gecko recovers from her surprise, you feel her continue to gobble up the seed trapped in the deepest parts of your kitten. There's almost an extra sense of eagerness in the way her tongue explores your folds to find the last few remnants of his deposit. Finally, she seems satisfied with the work she'd done pulling her mouth away before dragging her tongue back letting you watch every inch of it exit your hole. When it finally pulls back she leans back, closes her eyes, and licks her lips before her tongue finally goes back into her mouth.

The elves hands finish with your back moving around to wash your stomach a moment before they rise up to cup your breasts. "Were you thinking of hiding the fact that you had sex with her son from the lady of the house? He left quite a large mess up there. Why he might have even left you pregnant." The playfulness drains away as she becomes more pointed in her tone.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:26 pm

<N-no, it wasn't like tha-ahn!> her flurried words got upturned into a sweet mewl as the Gecko in between her legs stuck her tongue up her pussy, the slimy and long appendage trashing and licking her so deep making the inexperienced girl wriggle around in unadmitted pleasure, the guilty gratification stimulated even more by their lewd comments about her first time... even more so when the elf seemed to pick upon something, soon enough uncovering the identity of her first man!

Sae could feel herself burn in shame, and yet such burning reacted way too well with the tongue in her kitty and made her squirm around all that more while she tried to give out excuses for what happened <N-no, rea-ahn-ly, it wa-ahn... wasn't like that... he just... he said he was bored... then i just played the zither for him... just... i couldn't refuse his wine... how could i refuse the lord's offer... then... then...mmm... it... it was just too strong... didn't... didn't expect such a strong wine... it... was just ahn accident... i'm sure...> her voice got more and more low by the minutes and not only due to the mewls mixing in, the embarrassment she felt at recounting such things while the elf bared her "walk of shame"... just hearing about drooling spunk into her panties prickled at her shame, and the Gecko's special cleaning didn't help in keeping that shame front turning into arousal, especially so when she became that much more eager to slurp up her young lord's seed.

Her mind was in a mess and watching the Gecko slowly pull that extra-long tongue out of her pussy sure didn't help... though the sudden turn of topic from the elf sure did a number to numb her fire, Sae's thoughts turning into a mess as she stuttered while watching the woman's hands caress around her tummy and breasts <P-pregnant...!... surely not... i... didn't... hide... just... it... it couldn't be, could it? It... it just can't... even if he pumped so much... even if i couldn't drain it out sooner... it... it can't be... can it?>
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games