Building a Safe Haven (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Building a Safe Haven (Lorielle)

Postby Blue56 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:26 am

As you lift your blindfold and see your cum stained figure, you then look up to see Jane and Nadia standing over you. Jane is currently topless, her full breasts on full display and covered in dried cum as well, leaving little mystery as to what she had been up to while you were getting gangbanged. Nadia is dressed the same as ever and is doing her best to avoid looking at either of you. When you suggest she give this room a try, her face flushes and she mutters something angrily in Russian. You've learned to assume she's swearing at you when this happens.

Jane merely chuckles and shakes her head. "Nah, I've been at it about as long as you have. I was just taking a break when I bumped into Nadia, who was looking for us." She explains before looking to Nadia expectantly. The other girl hesitates before finally looking your way. "Byron ask Eiji and I to scout purgatory. Just thought you should know." She says simply, pausing for a brief moment and then turning and heading out without another word. Jane simply smiles and sighs. "She came to say good bye. Eiji did too in his own way." She tells you with a grin. "Say, what say we hit the showers and then grab a bite to eat? Swallowing doesn't count after all, and I could use a drink." Jane offers with a laugh, her comment reminding you both of Lauren's lectures on proper nutrition and how cum didn't count towards that.
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:48 am

“Well that was nice of them. Scouting purgatory is always rough..” Naomi could barely feel her arms and legs as she inspects her spunk laden body. “Seems like more than last time..” she mumbles as she motions to Jane to help her up off the bed. “Yeah.. a shower abounds good, though let’s go to my place. A shower in the dorms is just asking for another gangbag.” She giggles as she wraps her shoulders around her chain-smoking friend. “Hopefully the hunters caught something good today, god when was the last time either of us had fish..”
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:02 am

Jane sighs at your request to be helped out of bed, but it's clear from the pleased smile on her face that she doesn't mind at all. "Woulda thought you'd have a little more stamina than that after all the time you spend in here..." She mock grumbles, teasing you as she pulls you up off the bed and helps you out of the room. Making your way through Haven, the two of draw lustful stares from plenty but the sight of two exposed, cum coated women walking around is common enough that most don't give you a second look. Although the idea of a gangbang in the showers is obviously appealing to Jane, she takes you to your house as you had proposed and joins you for a hot refreshing shower.

After you two are clean and dressed again, you head out to get some food. Although there were other places to get provisions, Jane takes you to the bar that's pretty much her second home. They serve food as well, but that's obviously not what Jane is after. Stepping inside, you see the familiar spacious interior, the place as crowded and noisy as ever. Just about every table was full of food, drink, and the occasional woman bent over getting railed. The combination of women and alcohol made this the second most popular place for a fuck in the colony. Jane finds a couple empty seats at the bar and makes her way over. Behind the counter is a man who pays you no heed and based on the slurping sounds you can hear from under the bar, it's not hard to imagine why he's distracted. Stepping up to the counter, Jane knocks loudly on the counter and you hear the slurping come to a stop and a woman stands up, wiping her mouth and giving an annoyed look until she sees Jane. "Oh, hey there you two. Busy day, as always. What can I get ya?" This was Jill, she managed a lot of Haven's food and drink supplies, but running the bar here was her preferred job. Her love of smoking drinking and fucking meant she got along great with Jane, who she was already pouring a whiskey for and sliding it across the counter.
Blue56

Previous

Return to Private Games