Miraculous! Reunion (Finished)

Re: Miraculous! Reunion

Postby Enkide » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:18 pm

WhiteReaver Wrote:Okay I'm stumped, if anyone has the solution I'd be obliged if they hit me up with a DM

I don't think any of us know about it.
Enkide

Postby ShinyandChrome1331 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:23 am

*note: feel free to delete this post if it gives too much away. I'm trying to avoid explicitly spelling out the solution, but I want to share the premise that worked for me*

Here's the two discoveries that let me solve the puzzle. First, the amount of time you have at each stage is variable, but consistent. So, you won't necessarily have the same amount of time to move from stage x to stage y as from stage y to stage z, but the time from x to y will be the same every time you play.

Second, the girls are not divergent in their behavior. You have the same number of rounds to move from stage x to stage y with every character.

In essence, the puzzle is about figuring out how much time you can spend at each level, and how to group your actions so that you don't have anyone leave within the available rounds. My method was to do a couple of burner rounds to figure out how long each stage can last. Once you figure out how long you can delay at each step, you can mix and match until you find the combo that will allow you to fit the actions together and reach full corruption with everyone
ShinyandChrome1331

Postby Ratattack » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:20 am

Finally figured out how to get all 7 girls, there was a lot of trial and error (and fapping) 15 tests with spreadsheet got it done, but I did not get the S rank. I'll clam up now but I'm happy for people to DM me for my test's so they can see what I've done to figure this out and yes the solution will be included along with stuff I've figured out.

Nice work btw.
Ratattack

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:03 am

Ratattack Wrote:Finally figured out how to get all 7 girls, there was a lot of trial and error (and fapping) 15 tests with spreadsheet got it done, but I did not get the S rank. I'll clam up now but I'm happy for people to DM me for my test's so they can see what I've done to figure this out and yes the solution will be included along with stuff I've figured out.

Nice work btw.

I've gotten down to getting five using a grid pattern but I'll alway lose one due to the Round value kicking her out our I've ignored her for too long

____
Got it
UnsungHero

Postby Ratattack » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Remember that Marinette needs no attention as you can only get her as a bonus so you are only trying to get 6 girls captured really.
Ratattack

Postby VoodooPeople » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:06 pm

I'm also a bit stumped if i'm being honest. Maybe i'm just an idiot, but I can't seem to find the right combination. I intend to keep trying, but if this anything like KHLD, I might be here a while. However, it is still pretty engaging regardless, even though i've never seen a single episode of Miraculous.
VoodooPeople
Newly Registered

Postby Laughapalooza22 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Would also appreciate a DM with the solution.
Laughapalooza22
Newly Registered

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:15 pm

Ratattack Wrote:Remember that Marinette needs no attention as you can only get her as a bonus so you are only trying to get 6 girls captured really.

Marinette is a Freebie... picking her or not each round does nothing. though I'd suspect based on the hint that talking to her each Round is the requirement to get S rank... unless its do the other girls in a specific order at the end

What made me figure it out was which rounds have point values, once I figured which rounds punish you for having certain values at that rounds end ins't necessarily all about whose in last place but which girls need to be kicked over a threshold once their score is high enough
UnsungHero

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:38 am

UnsungHero Wrote:Marinette is a Freebie... picking her or not each round does nothing. though I'd suspect based on the hint that talking to her each Round is the requirement to get S rank... unless its do the other girls in a specific order at the end

What made me figure it out was which rounds have point values, once I figured which rounds punish you for having certain values at that rounds end ins't necessarily all about whose in last place but which girls need to be kicked over a threshold once their score is high enough

That is what I said isn't it by saying she's an bonus? As you don't see her scene unless you get enough captured.

With S rank keep in mind that it's not actually in yet but I have a feeling that the stars would light up if you got the S rank route with that specific girl maybe. All we can do is A rank and wait for S rank to be in so that's why I've stopped there.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Quick reminder again if you want the solution or an test sheet of what I did DM me and I'll give you the link to the google spreadsheet I made.
Ratattack

Postby Hugh mann » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:29 am

And here I was worried that my hint would make it too easy...

Concerning S Rank:

I suspect it will be unlocked by clicking Juleka's portrait during the scene with Rose. I mean, Rose *literally* asks for it.

Also, i found another typo; after the creampie in the 1st ending scene, Alya says "Uh, oh I think I am starting to get to you" the comma is misplaced.
It should be 'Uh oh, I think blah blah words' or 'Uh-oh, I words blah'

And I know this isn't a typo, but I would also change "I am" to "I'm" I think it reads better that way.
There are actually a lot of places where a contraction would read better, but I am too lazy to point them all out.
Hugh mann

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:43 am

That was something I wondered a bit with S rank, also I only made significant progress with my testing when I took what you said as being "make sure you talk to these people at these rounds" I got frustrated... so I just did an off the book mess around. Which I really wished I did record on the spreadsheet as that gave me my big breakthrough to end up figuring out how to get more than 3 girls captured at once as I got maybe 5/6 stable before I messed up and ignored one too long since I didn't record who I gave attention to.

I still wonder what your hint actually was.
Ratattack

Postby Hugh mann » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:56 am

Ratattack Wrote:
I still wonder what your hint actually was.

The hint is the very first line of my post.
Hugh mann

Postby Jakojackal » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:43 pm

ShinyandChrome1331 Wrote:
blackcore11 Wrote:I must have restarted this like 50 times and I still have not idea to get pass 3 girls.

I don't want to give away any spoilers for the solution, but I recommend setting up an excel document to keep track of your attempts. Make note of the girls/rounds, and note both who you target in each round, as well as the round in which any leave. Something I will give away is that the game is consistent, there aren't any major swings in behavior each time you play. It'll take a lot of repetitions, but having your attempts mapped out should allow you to pick up the underlying patterns

Followed the advice of setting up an excel document so I could observe if there are patterns that I haven't noticed in previous attempts. This worked really well for me as I was able to get C rank and finally a B rank, but never an A rank (S rank is impossible atm) Lemme put a spoiler tag for my attempt that got a B rank.
The following shows the rounds in relation to the characters (By the first letters of their names.) and I numbered it in the order I selected them.

I've been pulling hairs trying to adjust this pattern so I could get an A rank (This puzzle is probably more difficult than KHLD, idk)
This attempt guarantees a B rank, regardless of who you corrupt first as long as you follow the pattern.
The time i have for each girl seemingly shrinks by the time I reach the 6th round, in which case Sabrina left, which stops me from getting Rank A.

I would be glad if anyone can point out where i went wrong, also the variables I must consider in order to get rank A. Im starting to suspect that this pattern is only restricted to a B rank.

Or someone could just DM me the solutions, either way, thanks! :D
Jakojackal
Newly Registered

Postby WaywardSquidMan » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Ratattack Wrote:Finally figured out how to get all 7 girls, there was a lot of trial and error (and fapping) 15 tests with spreadsheet got it done, but I did not get the S rank. I'll clam up now but I'm happy for people to DM me for my test's so they can see what I've done to figure this out and yes the solution will be included along with stuff I've figured out.

Nice work btw.

As someone who has spent unending hours trying to unlock all 7, I'd also love the spreadsheet if you don't mind.
WaywardSquidMan
Newly Registered

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:44 pm

The spreadsheet doesn't work in the spoiler for me and I've been offering my spreadsheet out with the A rank solution on it (via DM only) in an two (this is the third) posts on this page if you scroll up. I do have comments enabled on it so changes can be made.

EDIT: I just realized my dumb mistake as I was saying to DM me only for these when people with less than 10 posts can't DM....I am a idiot for that, sorry and I will be rectifying this now.
Last edited by Ratattack on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ratattack

Postby Dragoneater » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:28 pm

Been trying for awhile to figure this out and keep failing at it. Any help would be appreciate it.
Dragoneater
Newly Registered

Postby nfhpfy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:04 am

It's pretty hard
nfhpfy
Newly Registered

Postby Hugh mann » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:05 am

Yo, Gore.

I keep forgetting to mention this, the dialog with Marinette does not synch up properly in the current system, I think it would work better if her portrait was greyed-out until you click on the three girls, then the three you didn't click grey-out and Marinette becomes clickable to advance.

Of course, that means more dialog to skip through, so maybe that's why you have it this way?

Just seems really awkward the way it is though. 'Oh I’m about to cum! ...But first, let me have three perfectly lucid conversations with these other bitches' kinda ruins the immersion. lol
Hugh mann

Postby Dondolo5 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:13 pm

First of all. Thanks for the glorious games you always make, Gore.

Been sitting at this and trying to figure it out for now the whole day. I am just not smart enough at puzzling it seems. :(
Would love, if someone could PM me some of those spreadsheets or solutions. Stuck at 5 girls and tried with a 5 Pattern-Sheet. Well.. not very good at it, once again.
Dondolo5
Newly Registered

Postby wkruspe » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:44 am

Solution:

X = click
O = don't

All the girls are the same. During the first three rounds your choice for each girl sets their pattern. 2^3 = 8 possible patterns, but no clicks in the first three rounds will drop a girl, so really 7. As far as I can tell there are only 5 patterns in the game right now (XXX, and XOX don't seem viable), which is why S isn't possible (I assume you will need 6 unique patterns), but you can still get all 6 because two of the patterns are opposites:

Pattern 1:
XXOXXOXOOXOO

Pattern 2:
OOXOOXOXXOXX

Just choose any three girls for pattern 1, and any three girls for pattern 2.
wkruspe
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop