Rebirth of Eden (Superhero rp ooc)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Rebirth of Eden (Superhero rp ooc)

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Nobudi Wrote:Shit, it worked for me. Lemme go edit it then.

Still broken. Try using Imgur.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Okay. *deep breath*

I started up the rp thread (kind of a bare-bones start, I know...)

So, whenever you guys are ready, go ahead and post. Ill get into the meat and bones in coming posts.

I just want to see how you guys and gals use your wit or powers to get from your point A to point B.
Last edited by Amaranis A'daragon on Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Blue56 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Name: Jennifer Ayden
Power: Illusions. Jennifer can project an illusion of just about anything she can visualize. These illusions can produce sounds but otherwise have no physical form and will pass through any object that they come into contact with.
Str: 2
Dex: 4
Con: 2
Int: 7
Wis: 6
Cha: 9

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: Jennifer was born the only daughter of a pair of high profile actors. She grew up living a wealthy life in California, but her parents were rarely home and she always felt lonely as a result. Jennifer became something of a compulsive liar at a young age, always telling all sorts of extravagant stories to get her parents to come home and visit her. Once they were on to her game, Jennifer was sent from therapist to therapist, but she apparently inherited some talent for acting from her parents and was able to fool them all. Her powers awakened in her teen years, an opportune time as the paparazzi were just starting to get on her nerves. Jennifer's first illusions were simply changing her appearance so she could go where she pleased without being stalked and it only escalated from there. She conjured fake id's to get her into bars and clubs among other things and eventually her love of deception had her performing magic shows on the streets and gathering crowds of adoring people. When she received her letter from the college she almost wrote it off as a prank, but her curiosity at meeting others with abilities and seeing how well she could deceive them as well drove her to go regardless. Her family was wealthy enough that tuition was no problem regardless of where she went and her parents had long since stopped caring what Jennifer did with her life.

Of course, Jennifer would never tell anyone any of this. Her past changes based on her mood and who she's talking to, and often she'll use her illusions to change her appearance slightly, shifting small details like hair and eye color and certain facial features. She's impulsive and mischievous, telling lies for no reason at all more often than not and uses her powers to pull pranks more often than anything people might consider actually helpful.

Kinks: Mind control, forced sex, multiple partners, futanari, public use, coercion, sexual gambling/ games
Turn offs: Scat/watersports, gore, the usual stuff

Huh.... Seems like this closed while I was filling this out? Well, it's done so I'll leave this here regardless but if I'm too late, no worries, I understand.
Blue56

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:35 pm

@ Blue
Nah, that wouldn't be fair. I'm adding you in right now.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:45 pm

Actually, never mind my previous post. (I'm going to delete it, so don't get confused).

I was worried that having too many players might be overwhelming, but it makes sense that there would be plenty of people going to a school.

Plus, might save me from having to make up NPC's outside of staff and faculty if I have more players. XD

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:51 pm

Oh so there is more room in this now? In that case I'll try to get a character made for this. Actually I think I made a character for the first time you tried this if I remember right... I might try to dig her up and use her again if that's okay.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 am

Amaranis A'daragon Wrote:@Firehead

Okay, i'm fine with the limitation (and drawback) of your power that you described. I would say that you would need to use your charisma to befriend a animal, or else it would make a difficult challenge. It would also be difficult to posses a animal that is already hostile towards you.
The drawback for failing to posses a animal will probably be something minor like a migraine, but possessing something successfully and failing a wisdom check would result in some interesting compulsions (like a craving for different kinds of food, or not feeling comfortable in clothing). You would NEED to complete the compulsion, else you would not be able to focus on other tasks.

Alright, all of that with regards to Ada's powers sounds good to me, and I'm sure she won't need to do anything unseemly in order to quell the hostilities of any of the animals she may need to possess.
Firehead

Postby Nobudi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:39 am

Finally managed to backtrack the img. Editted for reals now.

@Amaranis A'daragon She can turn herself invisible, and any skintight clothing that she has on her. That's as far as her invisibility goes for now. Not sure on time limit either. As for determents and upgrades, I'm fine with that, but also I can see a potential path of where she learns to touch and keep things invisible as well. Just as a thought. And I trust you with what stat is used for it.
Nobudi

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:54 am

Name: Abigail Stromworth
Power: Telekinesis Lvl 1(Can move small objects with her mind)
Str: 5
Dex: 8
Con: 4
Int: 5
Wis: 5
Cha: 3

Appearance:

Bio: By all accounts, Abigail was a happy child growing up. She had a mother and a father and lived in a small suburb in the northwest. She had friends, was active in sports and was just an all-around lovely person to be around. One day while playing, Abigail at the age of 12 knocked over a vase that had been in her family for generations. Not wanting to let it fall and shatter she reached out for it. Miraculously, she stopped it with her mind. That’s when the migraines started. At first they were just quick bouts of pain followed by soreness. But time went on the pain became more and more unbearable. Doctors could see changes in Abigail’s brain but couldn’t find a way to alleviate the pain.

Abigail became more reclusive over time. She stopped hanging out with friends or participating in clubs. She became more irritable and even snapped at her parents from time to time. The migraines would always be the worst after she tried to use her Telekinesis. It was during a high school party that Abigail discovered a ‘cure’ for her migraines, alcohol. After she got completely wasted, Abigail found that the pain in her skull was gone. She could even use her powers without much agony. From that day, Abigail kept a flask in her bag to drink from. What was in it varied depending on the day.

But maintaining a constant state of drunkenness has its drawbacks. Abigail would often get into fights and miss classes. She was suspended multiple times and was barely able to graduate due to the goodwill she had amassed with some of the staff. When her parents and former friends staged an intervention for Abigail, Now 18, she left home and stayed with an older man she was seeing. For two years, she stayed in an apartment he rented drinking herself into a stupor. Sometime he would come over, but it would only be for sex. Then one day, he stopped coming to see her and Abigail had to suddenly start paying rent. With her drinking problem, Abigail could rarely keep a job for long. Drifting from paycheck to paycheck, it seemed as though Abigail’s life had hit rock bottom when a letter arrived for her….

Kinks: Gangbang, Sex while Asleep, rape and rough sex, bondage,
Turn offs: Scat, Gore
Mark3000

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:08 am

@ Soru

By all means, go ahead.

@Mark3000

Oooh, an alcoholic. I wonder how I can use that to mess with yo-
I mean, stamp of approval. I will be adding it to the list.

@Nobudi

Edited character sheet added to approved list. I like the idea of using your intelligence to use your ability, meaning it is something you have to actively turn on and off (baring something like being knocked out).

Note to everyone: Powers do NOT have to be directly related to each other. If you want to talk to me about branching out your powers (and it makes sense with HOW your character is role played), I will more than likely allow it.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:45 am

If there's still room i'd like to join
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby exalted » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:42 am

Amaranis A'daragon Wrote:@exalted

Okay, so lets work on your power idea.
The idea of 'invulnerability' as I know it means 'you are unable to be hurt', which is a very strong low level ability.
So, I am okay with the regeneration, but the Invulnerability will have to be tweaked. Either I would like to change it to a damage reduction ability (similar to the kinetic absorption), or immunity to a specific damage type (such as fire, bludgeoning, etc).

So... no Member's only Jacket? :(

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was meaning invulnerability more in the sense of immortality, i.e. does not die. So she would take damage, get hurt etc, but it would never be fatal and heal itself over time. Sorry for the confusion, it serves me right for just copying and pasting a character sheet from several years back
exalted

Postby Soru » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:03 pm

Name: Rosa Bly
Power: Energy Constructs (Can create objects like a sword from energy)
Str: 5
Dex: 6
Con: 4
Int: 4
Wis: 6
Cha: 5

Appearance:https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7180362
Bio: Rosa doesn't really know how long she had her powers until she accidently activated them when she was about 16, her body having just matured greatly. One day she was assaulted by some men and she wished that she had a weapon to defend herself with. Then suddenly a simple sword made of red energy formed in her hand and using it she managed to defend herself and get away. Since then she's been able to create items made of that same red energy, though only simple and basic items so far such as the sword, basic shapes, and simple projectiles. She has tried to use her powers to enhance herself such as coating her fist to punch harder but that is the extent of being able to enhance herself so far. Due to never even showing any signs of her powers till she was 16 she lived a very simple life; caring parents and a nice home and attended school normally, though she did get into trouble sometimes as she was a bit mischievous but only to a very mild degree as she never wanted to hurt or offend anyone. After discovering her powers she kept them mostly to herself except for a few close friends, unsure of what to do about these powers or if she should tell anyone else. As she was graduating high school and looking to apply for colleges she received the letter in the mail and thought that this might be her chance to finally figure out what to do with these powers.

Kinks: Bondage, forced, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, submission/domination, blackmail, teasing, sexy/skimpy/torn clothing, sex toys, sexual favors/negotiations, gangbang, orgy, forced masturbation, BDSM, enslavement, exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles, bestiality, humiliation, public
Turn-offs: Gender-bending, watersports, scat, inflation, blood in a sexual way, gay, pregnancy/impregnation
Soru

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:22 pm

I will say this now, since it was mentioned to me: I am NOT intending this to be free form. If you want to have a extended conversation, I recommend taking a course of action similar to what Random and Littleman did.

I know waiting can suck, but I hate leaving players behind, and I've noticed most of the time, they don't like it either.

I have just (literally, should have made it earlier) made a discord server. After I figure out how to do things, ill post the link to it on here.

Made said server. Here is link: https://discord.gg/BUAEDWt

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Lorielle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:22 pm

Name: Eliza Copperfield
Power: Aquakinetic level 1(can generate and manipulate water with her mind)
Str: 4
Dex: 8
Con: 3
Int: 7
Wis: 3
Cha: 5

Appearance:

Bio: Eliza always knew she was a bit of a strange girl. The daughter of a rare earth mining magnate Eliza has been exposed to strange and wondrous things for much of her life. Though this was more the privilege of a young woman living the lap of luxury while others suffered. One day her life would become threatened because of this fact. A competitor of her father's would send men to kidnap a young Eliza on her 24th birthday. On that day she would discover her powers as she was celebrating at the beach with her friends. The kidnappers attacked Eliza and her friends holding them hostage, but when the situtation started to become out of hand and the kidnappers attempted to rape her, but Eliza let out a scream for them to stop suddenly a massive wave of water crashed down on the would-be rapist knocking him out. Upon hearing the scream and the crazy change in power the kidnappers gave up running away as people came to investigate. The would-be rapist was immediately arrested confessing that a rival company put out the hit on the Copperfield family. From there Eliza would private experiment with what she felt ran through her blood. creating little rain clouds in thin air and throwing balls of water around. Soon she learned that certain gestures and movements allowed her to control the water more precisely learning that she'd take up martial arts to further improve her powers. Until one day she recieved a curious little pamphlet to a school. she was well beyond education but she new this was to be for something more.
Kinks:Mind control. Gangbang, Rape, non-con, blackmail, defeated/submission.
Turn offs: Watersports, bathroom stuff.
Lorielle

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:09 pm

Dm post has been made. Welcome to the game Lorielle. XD

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby exalted » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:44 pm

So.... dead?
exalted

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:05 am

Idk, it's been a while since he's been on. I forgot to join the Discord so I can't say for sure.
Soru

Previous

Return to Out of Character