Screwball [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Screwball [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:48 am

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Screwball
Appearance: http://img10.deviantart.net/fce1/i/2016/153/5/8/screwball_by_kawaiipony2-da4shjd.jpg
Bio: The Twin Sister of Diamond Tiara Screwball was Unloved by her mother who didn't even seek to get any help for her Weird and Different Daughter and practically threw her away, When discord Broke out and Saw the New Alicorn, he decided to get his own Mini-Me to Mock the Princesses with and Chose Screwball, To make it so she wasn't just completely insane he took a recently dead human soul and stuffed it inside her to try and fill up the cracks, when the Elements Defeated him, rather than Revert what happened they Smoothed it over Fusing the Two Fractured Souls and Making Screwball her own Person.

THere had been a bright flash... whatever you'd been doing being interrupted... then... then there was whispers of a voice in your mind, deep and mischievous in tone...

... and then you open your eyes, finding yourself lying on your back, body feeling both familiar and weird, and the sky is perfectly fine and normal... which strikes you as sad for some reason.
Kuragari

Re: Screwball [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:14 am

I Groaned trying to Remember, Shaking my head, I'd been Walking to my Grandma's house and then...Nothing, Then, I, Shaking my head and Huffing I Looked around Stepping onto a Small Fluffy Cloud I smiled "Hello Nimbus!" I Called to it, Blinking both at my Voice and the Fact the Cloud Lifted off the Groundcarrying me with it as I Looked for people.....Why did this feel both wrong and right? Shaking my Head I Sipped my Banana Milk. God I Loved this Stuff! I couldn't find it forever...I Must have found it somewhere? Shaking my head again and Spying some Railroad Tracks I decided to follow them, they'd lead to people!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:40 am

The banana milk tastes exactly as you prefer, though it bubbles a bit and the bubbles sing diddies and play on bubble violins as you float into the sky and start to lazily follow the tracks. The cloud feels so comfy, but also seems like it could be tastier... though eating your ride probably isn't a good idea. You do however spot a town in the distance, so your instincts were right on point.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:43 am

I Wasn't eating my Pet Nimbus, I was like Goku Duh Silly brain Giggling and Shaking my head, I Smiled as my hair fluffed around, Strapping aviator goggles on and bunkering Down I sent my Nimbus to Speed up and get me to the town.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:58 am

You briefly had to do some backtracking, as your nimbus seemed to have decided to go to ludicrous speed and left a trail of plaid behind you. You pass the town twice before you get it to slow down and send yourself flying towards some cloud house with rainbows on it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:02 am

I Blinked as I Plowed through one of it walls and Smiled "Hello, I'm here to Taste the Rainbow, Touch the Rainbow, Feel the Rainbow~" I Purred at the Mare I found within...before making her House Rain Skittles, The good kind with Lime and no Cherry, Cherry is Yukky.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:07 am

The mare in question was very confused, but her wings had also flared out in arousal (how you knew that's what it was you weren't sure) as you found yourself nearly straddling her and your marehood rubbing against her own and a cute set of balls and a sheathed cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:10 am

I Blinked at the Odd feeling and Giggled before happily moving to Straddle her face, my Nose poking at and nuzzling her sheath and balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:21 am

She squeaked out a "H~Hey!" before moaning and twitching as her sheathe stirred, the beginnings of a yummy looking horse dong pushing some of the skittles off her belly and into the covers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:23 am

I Giggled "Hmm~ What do you want me to taste it with my pussy instead of my mouth~?" I purred teasingly as my tongue poked lightly under her sheath.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:29 am

"M~Maybe... I~I mean y~You can't just bust into someone's h~House and straddle them..." She says, even as her cock twitches and marehood dampens, her warm breath making your own quiver in delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:33 am

I Hummed "Well Maybe you should keep your house out of Normal Flight traffic Space." I told her sticking my tongue out with a playful wink as I began Sliding Skittles into her cock's Cum Hole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:44 am

"It is, and what are you~!!!" She spasmes and twitches, pre leaking out as you do that and her cock twitching more and going to full hardness before long.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:47 am

I Giggled as my Magic channeled into her Junk Making her cum taste like Skittles, her balls almost triple in size to produce more and her cock grows at least half again as long as it was "Do a good job licking and I'll let you mount me~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:49 am

the pegasus mare a was a bit too distracted from the pleasure of your work, having a micro orcasm that shot out some skittles, a bit more than what you'd pushed in too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:52 am

I laughed and swallowed her to the base eagerly intent and making her cum until her junk was normal again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:57 am

It takes a moment, but the rainbow mare starts to lap at your folds, showing she's inexperienced even as you taste fruity flavored pre.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:02 am

I giggled and hummed eagerly slurping around and worshiping her cock with pure eagerness, someone dying from thirst finding and drink from an oasis.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:08 am

"B~Buck... i~If you keep that Up... I~I'm going to go crazy a~and cum!" she says, panting as she pulls away from your slit for some air.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:11 am

I slammed her muzzle into my slit as I took her shaft to the base and nuzzled her balls, I wanted her to cum until she meant crazy~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games