Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:04 am

"Mhm... she seems to be enjoying watching me fuck you... she and you into cucking ey?" The punk asks with a grin as she snatches your lips for a heated kiss as she continues to jackhammer into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:28 am

I Moaned and Kissed her back whispering so my love couldn't see "I asked if she wanted to get fucked with me~ she just wants to watch other knock me up~" I Purred.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:12 pm

"Mhm... well, my other friends will want some fun with her a bit... but I can help with the not getting to fuck part~" She said with a giggle, shouting out to her friends that they could use their mouths and hands only on her, denying her a 'proper' fuck as she called it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:24 pm

I giggled and Moaned "So Big~" I couldn't help but gasp out as she pushed deeper.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:44 am

"Mhm, you like my big cock don't you you naughty slut? You enjoy being spread wider than any other girl or guy has made you, love having it deeper and pushing in your womb don't?" She teases she starts putting more oomph into each thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:46 am

I Moaned as my tits Jiggled with every thrust "Y~Yes~ Breed me~ Fuck me and Give me Your Bastard~ Make My Cuck Slut of a Girlfriend take care of it~" I begged lost in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:05 pm

That seemed flip some kind of switch for the punk girl, because suddenly were on the ground, your face in the dirt and she was rapidly slamming away at you. The force of each thrust as her hips met yours was actually leaving stinging marks on your ass and you are starting to think you might wind up with bruises. The way her cock was twitching told you she was about ready to blow.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:48 am

I Let out a Moaning Squeal of Pleasure my Eyes Rolling up as I came hard from her slamming against my cervix.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:27 pm

She followed up your own fierce orgasm with one of her own as she begins to fire rope after rope of spunk into your depths, while your girlfriend again cums as she watches you being bred, though this time your not able to enjoy her seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:31 pm

I Moaned As I accepted her cum deep inside me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:14 pm

She pulled out, then stroked her dick a bit more to shoot some more on out over you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:04 pm

I Slumped down panting just accepting the jizz coating.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 am

The girls all smirked and giggled, the punk sticking a note with her number down your shirt as she and the others headed off, leaving you and your girlfriend alone and on your knees.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:01 am

I Blushed "Well....These potions really spiced up our relationship." I joked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:07 pm

She nods her head shakily, moaning as she said "T~That time was more intense... i~It almost feels like each time I cum from watching you getting fucked makes it even better..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:55 pm

I Bit my lip in thought "Lick her cum off of me." I ordered putting the number in my phone, taking a pic and sending it to the futa as I forced my Cucky GF to eat the Cum out of me, Well it seems like she had a hidden kink of cuck.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Ana moaned and nodded, beginning to do just that as her dick throbbed and quaked in delight at tasting the cream of others leaking from you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm

I Looked at her "We need to get you a Cock Cage." I Told her with a Giggly blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:03 pm

She has a micro orgasm at that, several thick blobs of pre leaking forth as she moans like a slut at the idea.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:30 pm

I Blinked at that "I guess you Really do have a cuck fantasy don't you?" I mused with a smile.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games