Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:15 am

She squirmed and seemed unsure, but also said "I mean I'm here already and I'm the one for drivers license…"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:12 am

I Giggled "So you want to watch me take load after load of cum, to witness as cock after cock pumps it's load into one of my holes and help them do it~?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:26 pm

Ana was blushing bright red at that but you could see that her cock was yet again tenting her skirt, which left red in the face as she muttered, "You never such a tease when you were a boy you know."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:30 pm

I Giggled "Yeah, I kinda enjoy flaunting and getting a reaction now, Seeing your cock get so hard really makes me happy." I admitted with a surprisingly pure smile "When I was a guy I was always worried you'd lose interest, I had really low self esteem, but as a girl and you with a cock, I can clearly see your not getting bored or faking it like I was worried before."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:46 pm

She didn't say anything at that but you could tell she was feeling rather honored at your words by the bit of dampness that form in her eyes, though the twitching of her shaft certainly helped. Hehe, her having one did make it a lot easier… You probably should've done this a lot sooner. Though even as you said that, your desire for cum only grew larger.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:59 pm

I Gazed past her and my eyes Zeroed in on a rather young looking punk, could either be a trap or flat futa, but she had a cock from the rather impressive bulge I could See, she also had some kind of ears on her head and was walking with a group of others, but that didn't matter, prowling past my girlfriend I moved like a predator, "Accidentally" Bumping into them and landing with my breasts against her face and my pussy rubbing the tip of the bulge, my hand cupping her crotch I groaned softly and wiggled "O~Owie~" I "Tried" to move but kept slipping "Ah I~I'm Sorry I forgot to eat so, I~I'm Light headed I~I'm sorry sorry." I "Babbled" With a cute distressed look on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:06 pm

At first the punk girl was confused, but then she seemed to get the idea, though you weren't sure she was seen right through you or just taking advantage of the situation. She grinned and drag you over towards the alley, her friends, all girls it seemed, following after her while your own girlfriend tried to keep track what was happening.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:17 pm

I Couldn't help it, I yelped as I was dragged off, throwing a wink back at my girlfriend "A~Ah W~What?" I Stutter with cute confusion as I stumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Your girlfriend belatedly follows a distance trying to keep from being spotted by you or anyone else, or you find yourself roughly stripped down to nothing as the punk girl pulls out her shaft and her other friends just licked her lips and rub their fingers between their legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:04 pm

I Squeaked and stared, acting my part eagerly as I stared with open mouthed shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:51 am

The punk girl wasted no time and slammed her pole into you, your lower lips being spread roughly as she pushed past your cervix and into your womb. Her shaft throbbed within your depths and it was bigger than the ones you taken so far… But just as arousing was the site of your girlfriend watching nearly mouth of the alley, stroking her cock and whimpering softly as she watched you being so forcibly taken.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:06 am

I Gasped as I practically was rocked up the wall from the forceful thrust, I couldn't help but moan in surprised pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:32 pm

She smacked your rear, grinning as two of the other girls moved over, guiding your hands down their shorts and pants respectively as they moved to slip a finger each up your ass. "Naughty slut, you wanted to get hammered by cock, didn't you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:21 pm

I Squeaked and moaned my finger teasing the clits I could feel as I acted confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:45 pm

The Punky girl chuckled, seizing your lips again but after a moment biting at your tongue playfully as she rolled her hips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:02 pm

I Moaned and Shuddered cumming around her large shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:10 am

"Cuming already eh? Well then, seems like I'm going to break your mind because it takes a fair bit for me to cum so I hope you're in for a wild ride." She then starts to lift you up only let go as she slammed upwards, repeating the process of letting gravity help give her thrusts more oomph.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:32 am

I Gasped and Moaned acting utterly helpless under her assault.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:08 am

"Such a naughty slut… mhm, and who is your friend over there by the alleyway entrance? That your girlfriend?" She asked this, you glanced over to see Ana was being forcibly tended to one of the other girls. Her shaft was quivering with delight as her eyes remained focused on you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:20 am

I Pouted at her for getting caught but hissed out in pleasure "Yes~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games