Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:55 am

PC:
Kuragari Wrote:Name Cain Sternavan
Age 16
Gender Male
Appearance http://orig13.deviantart.net/fbce/f/201 ... 84ares.png
Bio
Cain's been waiting for his sixteenth birthday to get to start his pokemon adventures, hating that he was born after the laws had been changed so as to keep young folks safer from the dangers inherent in traveling about as a Pokemon trainer. His Aunt whose a breeder from Aloha has sent a pokemon to him to be his starter, and he's super excited to see what it is!

I was so excited, I was nearly bouncing in place as my mother came in with the mail. My aunt had said the Pokeball should be arriving shortly, having to be sent through regular old mail because of some glitch or other in the instant transport pc system. I let out a shout of "Yes!" when Mom smiled and tossed a pokeball to me, and without any hesitation I tapped the little button as I wondered to myself just what Pokemon I was going to start my adventure with...
Kuragari

Re: Pokemon: Your the Pet Now [AnnaxKura]

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:10 am

A brilliant flash of red announces the pokeball opening, fading to bright alolan white as a small fox looking pokemon pops out, curled up in a ball... my 9 tails each slowly uncurl from behind me as I lift my little foxy head... "Vulllll? vulllllpix!" I cheer out, looking up at you curiously... my eyes deep ice blue and full of defiant curiosity… "vul?"
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:13 am

"Awwww~!" I say with a smile, scooping you up and cradling you in my arms as I softly reach a finger up for you to sniff at. "Not what I was expecting, but your absolutely adorable~" I look to my mother, quickly asking her if there was a letter or anything with it, and she said there was, though she suggested it'd be easier to read if I sat down with you on the couch, which I quickly do so as I split my attention between you, my first Pokemon, and the letter my aunt had sent.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:15 am

I bite your finger, grrrring as I do... making sure you're strong, and mine... even with me gnawing your finger you manage to hold onto me and grab the letter... I don't let go of your finger as you sit on the couch... "dear Cain, this little spark of fire is an Alolan Vulpix, special forms of those feisty foxes that are cold as fresh snow... careful with her, she's about as wicked and charged up as they come... warning, she likes to bits" The letter says... theres a bit on the back. "do keep her away from your old family trinket..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:20 am

I yelp a bit at the grring, but seeing as you don't seem to be drawing blood I just smile and tilt my head down to nuzzle one of your ears as I giggle a bit and look at the letter. "Hehe, your not wrong there Auntie..." I say as I read the bit about biting, wiggling my finger a bit to get you to let go. However, I blink a bit at the mention of that, wondering what she meant at that... until I recalled a necklace my dad had given me that was a silver chain with a simple icy blue stone attached.

"Huh... what's the worst that could happen from her getting that? It's just a necklace..." I mumbled softly before smiling and looking to you. "Want to come up to my room as I get packed and ready to go? And I should think of a nickname for you shouldn't I?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 am

"vul.…. vulllllll pix!" I seem to agree, pawing at you curiously... biting your shirt. "vullllllllllll" I seem quite eager... then you realize, I've been in my ball for, a while in the mail... and i'm probably hungry.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:37 am

Realizing that, I quickly take you up to my room, setting you down on the bed as I reach into my bags and try to find the Pokemon food I'd bought in preparation. You however see something hanging from a hook near the bed... a silver chain glinting slightly from the sunlight hitting it and with a pretty blue gem attached to it.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:42 am

Looking at the pendant makes something flick in my brain as I suddenly feel 'needs' and desires awakening within me. "vulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpix" I seem to moan as I flop on my back and show off... moaning and 'chirping' at you. "vulllllpix!" I coo, wiggling my butt and tails eagerly

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:44 am

I turn back around food in hand... then blush brightly as I see you doing that. I'm caught off guard but something about the eagerness of your movements begins to draw me in. I gulp a bit as I draw closer, asking "I~I uh, a~are you uh, h~hungry for something else? O~Or wanting some uh, special attention?" I winced a bit at that corny line, even as I found my dick twitching just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:46 am

"vulll" I cooo, wiggling my butt... until my belly roars for the food I smell and snaps me out of it... I roll to my feet and bounce on your bed eagerly... "vul vulll pix pix pixxxxxx vullllpix!!!" I yipp for the food, forgetting that flood of warm need...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:50 am

I blush some more from the butt wiggling but get a bit happier when your attention returns to the food. I pour a handful onto the bed and smile as I reach out to pet and scratch at your ears, not saying anything else for the moment as I try to figure out how to feel about that earlier moment.

"Oh hey, I~I think I have a name for you now..." I said, smiling as that very thing made me come up with an odd idea for it. "I'll name you after a girl I had a bit of a crush on three years back... she was a bit of a tease... from now on, your Anna, okay?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:54 am

Vul" I dive into the food wildly, hungrily digging into the delicious meal you gave me, my butt and tails wagging happily as I eat... I seem happy with the name, or maybe its just the food, hard to tell really... though as you pet me you feel me.... purring? that's what it feels and sort of sounds like anyway.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:56 am

My eyes follow your butt and tails as they wag, blushing as I find it hard to get the image of you showing yourself to me like that out of my head. My cock twitches again as I start to stroke down your neck, each pet starting from your head slowly going further along your back as I smile at your purring sound. "Hehe, you really are adorable... I'll keep you close and protect you Anna, and we'll have the best adventure ever~!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:59 am

I finish eating and smile up at you. "vulpix!!!" I cheer, before sneezing and blowing... snow... all over the place. "vull?" I seem confused by this and start chasing the snowflakes around randomly, giving you a few good shots of my bubbly cute butt as my tails flop and wag. "vulll… vulpix vull lvulll"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:01 am

Despite the continuing rise of my arousal at the signs of your bubbly cute butt, I giggle and smile at the cuteness of you chasing your own snowflakes. However, I'm briefly distracted as I hear my mother shouting that she'll be back in about two hours, and that I better not leave for my adventure until tomorrow morning. I flush a bit and call out an affirmative at that, though once I hear the door close downstairs, I realize you and I are alone in the house together...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:09 am

I freeze in place, seeming to realize the same thing... and then I drop my forelegs to the ground and arch my back, splaying my tails and showing off my butt and now slightly damp slit... "vulllllll!"I moan, wiggling my ass for you eagerly as I loll my tongue out in neeed…

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:11 am

Somehow, even though a part of me tells me this may be wrong, I find myself shifting on the bed, moving my hands to stroke from your sides towards your rear as I give them gentle kneading caresses, while my mouth comes closer to both your slit and your tailhole as I breath in your scent... then, almost in a haze as I shiver and realize this will be the first time I've done anything like this, I stick out my tongue to get a taste of you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:14 am

Cold... i'm immensely cold inside, despite my semi-warm fur my insides are pleasurably cold... and my juices have a strange enticing flavor and coolness as you lick and lap my folds... "vullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll PIIIIIIIX!!!!!!!" I screech happily as you lick me... only causing me to get wetter and needier...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:16 am

I shiver, almost thinking my tongue will get stuck to you as I find how cold you are... still, your taste and scent drive me to lick more as I begin moving one hand down to my own pants, the tent there begging me to make my cock come out so it can feel your wet folds as I moan into your depths, tongue probing in further as my other hand moves to gather some of the juices before moving to prod at your tailhole.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:30 am

I yowl as you start poking my butt, not used to that feeling as you lick me, moaning and whining as I actually hump the air and moan... "vullllll vullll vullllllllll vull" my tails brush against you spastically "pix!!! vulpix!!!" as you lick and tease me, my body releasing more fluids and pheromones signaling that im a horny foxy in heat... and as a snow fox, heat is really potent.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Next

Return to Private Games