Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 am

she shakes her hoof vigorously as she works on getting herself back to being upright. "Nice to meet you Gaige, I'm Derpy!" She then reaches into a bag and pulls out a package as she says, "Think I should just go in and put this somewhere for Twilight to get?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:32 am

I Leaned forward to take the package "Sure thing Derpy." Only to freeze and sniff her, she, smelt really good, Humming I took the package but gave her a nose to nose nuzzle and then rubbed my cutie mark on her face as I turned around "I'd enjoy~ getting to know you more later~" I purred my hips swaying as I walked back into the library.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:42 am

Derpy Squeaked and let out a strange bleating noise as her wings shot out, stiff as a board, before probably falling on her side. From the scent you could get off her, she smelled even better now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:46 am

Without even thinking about it I leaked some juices onto my tail, I could smell my own scent even stronger, then I lightly Flicked her nose to fill it with my juices but continued walking with a teasing smile aimed back at her "Don't want to get in the way of work hun~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 am

You could see the mare's cheeks blushing at that as you walk back into the library and got to your book you could hear her falling after closing the door behind her… Followed by a soft click as it was locked
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:29 am

I Stood There, Posing lightly with my tail cocked to the side, Acting like I heard nothing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:23 am

Scootaloo scoots back a bit, looking from you to her curiously as Derpy starts making her way toward you… Only to trip and roll forward until she crashes into you with her plot up in the air.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:28 am

I Giggled and hummed "Well~ If Such a desperate Mare who smells just Delicious offers herself How can I refuse~?" I purred teasingly as I winked at Scoots and Sat on Derpy's face so she wouldn't see the filly as I began lapping at the mare's cunt I held up a hoof to tell Scoots to be quite, a lewd grin showing itself on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:16 am

Derpy let out a squeal of surprise at this, but didn't seem to object this advance as you start drinking from her folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:13 am

I hummed in pleasure lightly zapping her clit not enough to hurt her, but kinda showing off for Scoots.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Scootaloo watched as Derpy squealed and whinnied from that little bit of foreplay, her legs twitching as some of her juices squirted your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:28 pm

I Giggled and continued to tease her, while watching Scoots for her reaction.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:44 pm

Scoots seemed to be trying to memorize how you teased the mail mare as she squirmed in arousal beneath you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:54 pm

I Giggled and messed with my arm, Creating a Ribbed, knotted, Bumpy, Spine Covered horse cock of a Dildo and Teased Derpy's entrance.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Derpy moaned at this, hips jerking and flower petals twitching as little Scoots let out a little 'oohh' at how easily you are able to just create a new plaything out of thin air.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:16 pm

I giggled it was actually super difficult but my new brains made it easy, grinning I began pushing deeper into Derpy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Her eyes were quickly becoming lidded and hazy as she let out a longer moan as your new toy plunge into her depths. Her wings quivered and twitched with mounting pleasure and anticipation as she started trying to grind her hips back towards you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:05 pm

I Giggled and Pushed it steadily deeper until the knot was kissing her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:51 am

Derpy let out a gasp at this, eyes rolling up into her head as she let out a whinny of pleasure, her slick practically sucking the toy further in and clinging to it desperately.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:04 am

I Giggled as it prodded her Cervix and pulled back, pushed in, and slow picked up speed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games