Sonic Samurai's Debut![Blue56]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sonic Samurai's Debut![Blue56]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:21 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Combat Imitative: Player, Thug 2, Thug 1
Teleport(-5 to hit) Attack against thug 2
Disorientation roll: 8! Failed Disorientation Status 3/3 turns -3 LP 6/9 LP
Attack: Player 7 vs 13 Attack failed!
Thug 2 Special ability! Attack vs Wis: 19 vs 6
LP damage: 5! 1/9 LP!
thug 1 attack: 17 vs 24 Failed!

Thug 1: ??/?? HP ??/?? LP
Thug 2 -8/?? HP ??/?? LP

You take the risk, but in the back of your head you realize your mistake fast, just as you phase back into reality you brain is already starting to feel groggy, as that familiar fuzzy fog clouds your head whenever you're not able to control your powers. That arousal starting to build up causes your attack to miss wildly whats worse is that the thug seems to notice this and before you're able to do anything about it you see a ball of pink lightening strike your body. You thought being hit with lightening would hurt but instead you just feel soooo turned on~ like.. like the lightening is causing your nerves to just go into heat! You nearly collapse to your knees in pleasure with the thug smirking as he sees his ability take affect. His friend uses this oppertunity to try and hit you with another blast of wind but you manage to hold your ground. As you look up at the two of them though your mind flits back to the training session yesterday with Prussian.. maybe it'd be good to just mmm~ give up~

Available actions(2 AP):
Attack
Study opponent (percent chance to reveal info about combat capabilities and reveals HP and LP amounts)
Defensive maneuvers(+1 to dodge)
Use ability(Teleport: move up to 50ft in any direction without incurring an attack of opportunity, if teleporting begins someone the first time they lose an attack due to surprise all other times they get a -5 to hit)
Seduce(uses 2 ap, attacks LP and has a chance to give the aroused status, typically LP is much lower than HP for foes)
Negotiate( Try to defuse the situation, not all enemies can be negotiated with, uses opposed charisma)
Full attack(uses 2 ap, attack twice damage dealt is 1.5x -1 to defence rolls)
Full block( uses 2 ap +3 to dodge any damage dealt is reduced by 50%)
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:41 am

Izumi's confidence fades quickly as she feels that familiar dizziness that comes with teleporting too often. The pause that follows gives her opponent just enough time to show off his powers, the pink lightning connecting with her before she lands and sending a strangely arousing shock throughout her body. An involuntary moan escapes her lips as her legs quiver with pleasure. The following gust of wind fails to knock her over again, but her arousal sends her to her knees all the same. Her lust addled mind races to come up with a way out of this but for some reason all she can think of is Prussian's lesson from the previous day. It was better just to let them have their way with her~ Yeah, if she couldn't beat them, they might still take her back to their hideout and fuck her brains out! Then she would still have found information on the gang that she had come looking for which was totally her goal here. "W-well... Looks like you boys win after all." Izumi stutters out, setting her sword down and raising her hands in surrender, a lust drunk smile spreading across her face.
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 am

Sonic Samurai Submits! Corruption gain: 6/2=3 points 3% corrupted

"Heh fucking uppity little slut, Zak lets fuck this bitch up." The other thug, the one with the wind(?) powers grins as the two of them surround you, kicking away your sword before tying you up to drag you off to who knows where~

You're blindfolded and taken to what seems like an apartment with the blindfold taken off you see the grimy place this was, the home for a couple of lowlifes who probably just barely got by as some lackies. "Alright ya pink-haired whore lets see who you are under the mask." The one with the lightening powers takes off your mask to reveal your cute lust drunk face. "Hah cute, we're gonna have fun tonight." With that the two men rip off your clothes when Zak seems to return from some sort of back room with a syringe filled with a pink liquid. He takes the thing and injects your neck with the stuff and... oh god.. cock~ You need cock so badly! The men cut your bindings and then just look at you with expectant looks. "Well? Need something hun?" The thug says as you see the obvious tent in both of their pants their cocks just waiting for you to suck and fuck them!
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:26 am

There's a tingle of excitement that runs through Izumi's body as she's blindfolded and taken away. Not knowing what would happen next was surprisingly thrilling! There's a certain disappointment though when her blindfold is removed and she finds herself in a rundown apartment. This was no gang hideout, but she could still make the most of it and gather information, or so she told herself to try to rationalize what she's doing. It's unfortunate that they took off her mask, but she doesn't have time to dwell on that as she's stripped and injected with some kind of drug that sends her already aroused body even further into heat.

As soon as her bindings are cut, she's already moving to get their stiff cocks out. "C-cocks! I n-need cocks~" Izumi cries out before stuffing one down her throat and stroking the other shaft eagerly with her hand. "Oh god... so good..." She gasps as she comes up for air, before swapping and sucking the other thugs cock as well. "MMPH! Wh-what did you give me? It...It makes me feel so good!" She squeals and moans, changing tactics again as she envelopes the first thugs cock in her big soft tits, using her hands to push them together while her mouth moves back to the other cock, running her tongue all along his thick shaft before taking it as deep as she could, her eyes gazing lovingly up at these two who were giving her such ecstasy.
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:38 am

"There ya go, nothing but a cock sock now huh? What we gave you is called Love Struck, fun little new thing turns school girls and heroes like you into eager sluts, its a little addictive too." He and his friend laugh as they let you pleasure them, you dont even care that you were given a drug all you care about is getting their dicks in your body any which way you can! Soon enough both men groan and spray you with their cock milk. "phew first load already. Alright slut get on the bed its time we train you to be a happy little cock slut that'd make you happy right?" You cant do anything but agree you'd do anything for their dicks! Soon enough the men have you sandwiched between their bodies and stuff your lower holes full! Zak is a bit bigger than mr. lightening hands, filling your soaking yet pussy easily. Lightening hands on the other side gets beneath you and fills your ass up. "Whoa feels like you've been trained already! You're a huge slut arent you!"
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:12 am

It wasn't hard to imagine why this Love Struck was so addictive, but the taste of cock was even more addictive to Izumi~ She moans happily and sucks down every drop of semen that shoots into her throat as her breasts are painted white with the sticky cum. Now that she was a good girl and pleased these two, it was her turn! She crawls over to the bed, wiggling her thick ass and spreading her pussy enticingly. Not that she needed to, Zak and his friend were more than happy to stuff her full of cock just like her body was craving. "Ha~ahnn~ Yes! Fuck me! Fuck this slut!" She cries out in ecstasy, bouncing her hips back as the two pound her slutty holes in tandem. "Miss Prussian trained me so good~ Thank you Miss Prussian for training my pussy to take cocks like this!"
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:09 am

"The hero? Fuck i'd love to give her a taste of my dick! You'll have to introduce us okay? What was your name by the way we wanna tell our boss the bitch we managed to nab was a hero." Lightening hands cackles loudly as Zak gives your thick butt a firm slap affirming that you were their toy as of now. But you did have your teleporting powers, you could leave whenever you want, but right now you want their cocks more than anything. Your mind giggles back at you as you imagine being their fuck toy though maybe you should tell them, tell them you're a pink-haired bimbo
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:37 am

"Ehehe, I'm sure she'd love that to-ooooh~" Izumi tells them with a giggle, though Zak spanking her ass red causes her to squeal with delight at the end of her sentence. The mention of a boss catches her attention as she's still under the delusion that this was all a part of her information gathering. Prussian had taught her yesterday that her pussy was her most powerful weapon when it came to fighting crime after all. Izumi was lost in a haze of ecstasy as the two cocks made her their toy, and somewhere through that she heard a voice encouraging her to tell them she was a pink-haired bimbo. It seemed strange, but what could it hurt? She could still leave any time once she got the info she wanted. "My name? I'm just a pink-haired bimbo, that's all~" She purrs, giggling again as she shakes her hips and encourages them to fuck her harder.
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:58 pm

“Hah! I guess that’ll be your name from now own okay? pink-haired bimbos like you just wanna get fucked, don’t they? Bet you’d love to be surrounded by dicks right now As he says that your body is overcome with an intense feeling of arousal more than the drug or your own natural feelings ever produced, this spike causes you to orgasm on the spot as you take in everything he’s said and just know in your heart that it’s true, you want more cocks!
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:34 pm

Izumi's mind blanks out as the trigger words overwrites her thoughts again, somehow making her even sluttier than the drugs she had been given. Her body tenses up as a powerful orgasm courses through her and she screams in ecstasy before slumping over against Zak, exhausted but far from ready to be done yet. "Yes that's right~ two isn't enough, I need more!" She proclaims, seeming almost desperate for more cocks. "It's not fair to keep me to yourself right? Why don't we visit some more of your friends and they can surround me and paint me white~"
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:06 am

Both thugs actually chuckle from this when you hear lightening hands speak up. "Oh man did Doc whip up a better batch of this stuff? He knocked it out of the park with this stuff. Tell ya what slut, just for you we'll introduce you to the guys and we'll fuck your brains out got it?" As he says that lightening hand's cock explodes inside of your pussy. "Fuuck sad we've gotta hand you over to the boss, Zak what do you say we just keep for ourselves?" Zak just grunts as he gropes your massive breasts from below. "What do you say yapink-haired bimbo? I know you want more cocks but you love ours right? Stay a while and we'll fuck you good." As he says that lightening hands pulls his cock out of you and stuffs his still hard dick into your mouth not really letting you reply, but you seriously didnt care you just wanted to be fucked all day everyday~
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:04 am

"Haa~Haa~ Oh my god that sounds amazing! Please never stop fucking me!" Izumi cries out, overjoyed at the thought of having so many cocks just for her. That plus the thug filling her slutty pussy full of cum along with her trigger word cause her to convulse in a powerful orgasm once again. She can feel her mind start to bend from cumming so much in quick succession. Unable to answer with her mouth full of cock, Izumi simply nods and gives a playful wink before she starts to face fuck herself enthusiastically on that delicious dick. She loved these cocks so much! Getting fucked by them forever would be like paradise~
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:08 am

Corruption gain: 20% Weakness Modified! Statements no longer have to be true, instead you may be issued a command. Commands must be obeyed unless cause life threatening harm to ones self. When a command is issued it can be resisted immediate and subsequent every 8 hours. Only up to 3 commands may be issued at once.

The entire day fades before you, in the dim light of the dingy apartment the light changes as both thugs take turns fucking you back and forth cumming inside, outside, and covering every inch of your slutty body with spunk. Eventually you felt something in your brain snap and you couldnt help but listen to every command lightening hands gave you, you only ever heard Zak grunt as he filled with more cum, but the day comes to an eventually and you're laying on a bed breathing heavily completely naked. Zak has been gone for the past couple of hours, something about work so it's just been you and Marcus(lightening hands) but call him master~ "So Pink haired bimbo I think i figured it out, come over here and suck my cock" Marcus says that as your body moves itself over to his cock and your head is instantly slobbering over his cum covered dick. "You're a special little bitch arent you, i heard about this new gang used...techniques you bring sluts like you into their little harem, it seems like i caught you a bit early in the training. So why dont you tell me your real name, and you're gonna be my personal cumdump, got it?
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:53 am

Izumi somehow loses the entire day to her cock filled bliss as she's fucked every which way and every inch of her body is made sticky with cum. She's granted a brief reprieve, panting and lying curled up naked on the bed until her master Marcus calls for her again. In an instant, she's already on her knees before him, her lips wrapped around his shaft, slurping away happily and enjoying the taste of his cum and her juices mixed together. All that stuff about gangs and training goes right over her bimbo head, all that mattered was that she was a good little pink haired bimbo who sucked her masters cock like she was told. When he asks for her name, Izumi's mind blanks out again and she finds herself only vaguely recalling that revealing her identity was a bad idea.

Resist command roll:6 Fail!

Before she can think about any more however, she's already pulled her head up off his dick for a moment so she can answer. "This pink haired bimbo is called Izumi Fujita, master~ And when she's not sucking cock, she's a hero named Sonic Samurai~" She replies happily before moving back down to get back to her original order of servicing her master's splendid cock. Being her master's cumdump sounded....

Resist command roll:19

...Kinda fun! But there were so many other things she had do... Crimes to stop... sex to be had... She knew she would have to leave master Marcus soon, but for now she was happy to be fucked by him and continued to bob her head up and down his thick shaft.
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:50 am

Thankfully there was no way for Marcus to confirm if his commands take hold, but the thug just smiles when you reveal your identity to him. "Oh hey.. that name's a bit familiar, Sonic Samurai.... Hmm" Marcus strokes his chin as you work him, but soon enough thanks to your "training" today you've become quite the expert cock sucker, using your vacuum lips to please your master. "Alright you pink haired bimbo, your master has a new order for you. You're going to go home and use this." Your master hands you a vial of love struck. "then you're gonna give me a call while you're all horned up we're gonna turn your new apartment into our new safehouse okay?" Marcus only smiles as he awaits for you to confirm that you will obey. "Why dont we give you one more creampie for the go though." He taps the the bed right along side him gesturing for you to assume the position so you can get mating pressed.

Current commands:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1. Head home and consume the vial of love struck
2. Call your master and give him your address.
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:23 am

Resist Command rolls: 17,17

Hearing that her master has a new order for her, Izumi reluctantly pulls off his delicious cock and sits obediently as she listens. She takes the vial when it's given to her and examines it curiously. Perhaps it's the drug she was given wearing off, or something else entirely, but when she feels that now familiar call to do her master's bidding, it wasn't quite as strong this time. She wasn't sure what to make of it, but when Marcus offers one last fuck, a smile spreads across her face and she nods enthusiastically. Izumi wastes no time lying down and spreading her long legs, offering her master an enticing view of her soaked pussy that he had already claimed as his own countless times.
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:32 am

And claim it once more he did. Marcus is quick to throw his entire weight on top of you and plow you into the mattress that the two of you have practically ruined by now but you didnt care, your master was fucking your brains out! thats all that matters. Your legs wrap around his waste pushing him deeper into your love canal as he dominates your body. "Be a good little bimbo okay Izumi~ And we'll fuck you like this every day." He says right before kissing you and dominating your mouth with his tongue, little bits of electricity firing along his tongue and into your brain just making you melt. Soon enough though your master cums in your pussy one last time and you hit your peak collapsing onto the bed. Your master breathes heavily before getting off of you, seemingly not caring you exist only expecting you to carry out his orders. As you look upon his chisled body you cant help but feel aroused... well you could stay the rest of the night and.. "carry" out his commands in the morning right.. after all he expected you to be his personal cumdump..
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:49 pm

The apartment fills with Izumi's ecstatic moans once again as her wish is granted and Marcus began fucking her with a surprising intensity given how long they had been at it. Not that she was complaining as the pleasure gives her the energy she needs as well to wrap her legs around him like a vice, encouraging him to thrust as hard and deep as he can. "Haaa~ Yess.... F-fuck me~ MMMpphh" She cries out before her mouth is occupied by his own, her eyes starting to roll back as his tongue invades. Izumi's practically screaming into their kiss by the time Marcus cums, her back arching and her toes curling as she hits her peak as well before collapsing, tongue hanging out and eyes glued to the top of her skull as her breasts heave with each breath and cum leaks freely out of her well fucked pussy. It takes her awhile to recover from such a powerful orgasm but eventually she slowly gets up, moving behind Marcus and wrapping her arms around him, her breasts pressed against his back as she slowly traces a finger along his muscled form. "I'll see you soon...." Izumi whispers in his ear before letting go and moving to gather her belongings. The temptation to fuck him all night was strong but she got the feeling that staying any longer would make it hard to leave.
Blue56

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:02 pm

The temptation was certainly strong especially as you donned your hero gear once again and notice a slight modification to the bottom, your skirt has been torn to make it much shorter and a huge hole in your pantyhose gives a clear view to any viewing if you just slightly bent your hips or walked a little too fast. Not to mention your master gives you a good molesting before you do go. You shudder from it all as you plan out your next move. You could get home..drugged up like your master told you too, but the night was still young and you did seem to still be in the love district, you could patrol a bit for more fun, err justice, yeah... justice.

(recovered all LP and HP)
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:35 pm

Putting on her hero outfit helps clear Izumi's head a bit, reminding her of what her true calling was. What doesn't help is noticing that her skirt has been modified to leave her much more exposed. She shivers in joy as Marcus rubs her exposed pussy before she finally manages to leave. Once she's out the weight of what had happened to her finally started to sink in. She could still feel the drug coursing through her, but was that really all that explained why she had done those things, and why she had loved getting fucked so much? Still, this had given Izumi an opportunity. She had a sample of the drug they were using and the means to lure them out since they were expecting her to invite them to her apartment. Formulating a plan would wait until tomorrow, for now she would patrol a bit longer before heading home. The night was young and she needed to clear her head after everything that had happened.
Blue56

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games