Poke'mon: Tiny Addventures (ON HOLD)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Should we let the poke'mon rape traners?

Yes
79%
NO CALL THE COPS
No votes
Maybe?
12%
GET THE LEAD OUT! LMFAO
9%

Total votes : 34

Re: Poke'mon: Tiny Addventures

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:07 pm

yea i think we got on the highway got 5 stars and jumped the shark but hey it's kinda fun LOL
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm

By "More life" i mean we see what happens when gym leaders are gone too long what happens when a gym is shut down ect. kinda like how we saw misty faced with a nurse joy in Gen 1 of the anime that went no ware
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:32 pm

I like this idea, one of my complaints of games in general is when you get past a point, there's no reason to return. NOTHING changes, and that irritates me. It would be nice if after enough time has passed that something new shows up in a town from the beginning, so there's a reason to return to the old areas!
musical74

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:57 pm

i'm not sure of heath's idea but my idea for my half is helping the gymleaders and the like as a renown trainer like ash but also trying to be the champ like red also i think i might have to rework pallet just so everyone is present cuz in most games with pallet there's only you and gary and sometimes one other but it's not big enough to be called a "TOWN" in the game and in the animes we KNOW there has to be more then 2 other people walking around on their journey so i'm gonna try to reflect that as well
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Heath0069 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Humadragon2016 (2) Wrote:i'm not sure of heath's idea but my idea for my half is helping the gymleaders and the like as a renown trainer like ash but also trying to be the champ like red also i think i might have to rework pallet just so everyone is present cuz in most games with pallet there's only you and gary and sometimes one other but it's not big enough to be called a "TOWN" in the game and in the animes we KNOW there has to be more then 2 other people walking around on their journey so i'm gonna try to reflect that as well

In other words make it more life like and relatable?
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:06 am

kinda? i guess i'm still working on pallet right now and i think we need a bigger area for pallet if we want the parade AND festival we know it needs to be even bigger for when your shrunk

just so everyone knows i'm talking about the cannoned wars with kalos, kanto and unova
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:51 pm

we might hit a few copyright bumps cuz of music (mostly cuz idk how that BS is nowadays THX YOUTUBE) so if someone can help clarify it it'd be most appreciated
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:09 am

Not sure how much I can help but http://www.copyrighthub.org/copyright-r ... use-music/ is a good place to start. You can also research "copyright free music" to see what you can get that doesn't have a copyright attached (like public domain stuff)
musical74

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:12 am

well i'm talking dragonball/deadman wonderland/SAO theme songs

:shock: i somewhat get how hunden was feeling now copyright is bullshit according to the website i'd need to contact EVERYONE i would want to use music from (witch is great cuz we got contacts in nintendo and anime and ECT. SURE :roll: bite my ass) doing it that way your wasting more time and it's more trouble then it's worth HELL FUCKING GIVING A CD IS ILLEGAL?! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

my rant aside i think we'd be fine depending on how we use it and if we proclaim the whole fair use parody BS you'd see on youtube ahead of time or the whole DISCLAMER BS i'll say it again COPYRIGHT IS BULL! :x
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:45 am

Copyright is used to protect against ripping off what someone took a lot of effort to do - while it's a pain to talk to whoever holds the copyright, probably 90% of the time the person who holds the copyright would be "yeah, whatever, it's fine". It's USUALLY more annoying than anything else. (While I'm hardly an expert in copyright law the subject does interest me)

You'd also be surprised how much is in public domain to use, at worst case you can get music from that. Don't go all Heath on me here!
musical74

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:49 am

well i mean acording to the site this site's owner would either need to talk to nintendo (YA RIGHT) or get a licence for the damn name. LIKE NINTENDO WOULD BE FINE WITH THAT! i don't get the law all that much myshelf but some laws are kinda fucking stupid here in the US witch is why when i hear america is great i'm more like "hold my beer and give me a 24 hours you'll thank me later"
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:07 am

How do I get permission to use copyrighted music?

You need to obtain permission from all of the publishers who own copyrights in a song in order to use that song. The easiest way to find the contact information for a music publisher is through ASCAP, BMI and SESAC.

Shouldn't be that hard, really...I mean you would have to find who owns it but you yourself should be able to get the permission needed. This can be frustrating sometimes but it's easier than you think. Say you want to use a piece from Dragon Ball Z. Find the name of the piece, find out that BMI says the copyright owner is XYZ. You contact XYZ, say you are doing a game that'll be free and want to use this song. XYZ says sure, use it...you are good to go!

(Seriously...calm down. It might seem frustrating but it's fairly straightforward. You are going slow anyway, right? I suspect you can get the needed permission without too much of a hassle)
musical74

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 am

i clarified it with my dad as long as your not making money off it it's fine and
yea but it never hurt to make sure your in the clear when it comes to that sort of stuff.
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Heath0069 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:39 am

Humadragon2016 (2) Wrote:i clarified it with my dad as long as your not making money off it it's fine and
yea but it never hurt to make sure your in the clear when it comes to that sort of stuff.

Okay that's fine cause we're not making a profit off the game so it should be fair game than.
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

yes it should be A-OK unless someone plays it and wants us to remove content other then that we should be fine. also heath can you help me get info on smog's chacter belly? so we can keep it cannoned like she asked?
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:56 am

While I chose her to be kinky, thinking maybe it's better if she's sometimes horny and sometimes pissed... or she pissed at something unrelated and is horny towards the player...hmmmm.....

Or have her go to Nurse Joy with the PC in tow and have both babes have a threesome with the PC (No! Bad musical! Don't let your fantasies dictate things!)
musical74

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:59 am

musical74 Wrote:While I chose her to be kinky, thinking maybe it's better if she's sometimes horny and sometimes pissed... or she pissed at something unrelated and is horny towards the player...hmmmm.....

Or have her go to Nurse Joy with the PC in tow and have both babes have a threesome with the PC (No! Bad musical! Don't let your fantasies dictate things!)

JUST TO BE CLEAR THIS IS FOR HEATH'S SIDE SO WHEN YOUR EVIL SHE'S GOING TO TRY AN AREST YOU!
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:45 pm

musical74 Wrote:have her go to Nurse Joy with the PC in tow and have both babes have a threesome with the PC (No! Bad musical! Don't let your fantasies dictate things!)

there might be something to do with brock.... ;) :lol:
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:54 pm

so something like this- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/a4/4b ... 43df3c.jpg as an example i'm gathering up info and extra data before i go further but right now i think we're gonna be good going forward depending on what more we want in
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:23 pm

Not sure about Grand Theft Auto and Pokémon as a poster (NEVER would have put those two together) but I like the idea of posters!
musical74

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects