Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 am

he shakes his head " no, she's always contacted me when she's wanted something, she's never given me a way to return the favour" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:57 am

Alex nodded and spoke. "Do you know how to leave a rumor so to speak that I want to talk to her?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:02 am

" I can certainly try to, but I do not see any reason why I should, I am not an idiot, and I am certain that you intend to kill me when I am no longer useful to you," he tells you " to that end helping you will only speed up my demise"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 am

Alex is going to let out a sigh. "You do realize that I will not be staying in this town? I will need somebody to run it for me. Wouldn't you like to keep this house?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:06 am

he nods, " your smarter than you seem, pass me paper and a pen from the top right hand draw of my desk, I'll write up a contract, once you and I have both signed it, I shall get to work" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:17 am

Alex pulled out a piece of paper and spoke. "Let me make something clear. You will have rights to make minor laws and economic changes, but monthly reports and inspections will be frequent. At the first sign of corruption, I will have your taken before the city and executed. Understood?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:19 am

he nods, " I shall add that to the contract " he tells you as she writes, his writing was fast, but neat and precise, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:42 am

Alex waited until he was done before whistling. "Hey, Micil come be witness please."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:48 am

after a few moments she came in through the window. " that won't actually be necessary," he tells you as he finishes up, the last part of the contract after several lines was a magical seal that you didn't recognise, " this seal, will insure that both of us follow the contract, once it is signed if either fails to keep up they're end of the bargin, well lets just say they will die, you may read it of course but it contains in detail, what we've just discussed," he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 am

Alex looked at him, he took the paper and spoke. "Micil, did you hear our discussion? Join me in making sure he isn't trying to trick me with this contract."
Alex began looking it over for details that Cyrus tried to slip in there without permission.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:04 am

she nods, " I shall do my best" she writes out for you,
the contract basically read that, in return for him providing his services in tracking down the queen, he would maintain control of the city as lord, but would answer directly to you, and maintain possession of his own house, the final few lines lay out conditions such as, breaking the contract on part of either party would lead to death as per the pre-arranged agreement between Cyrus dawn and [demonic characters]. it all seemed fairly easy and straightforward
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:18 am

(Demonic characters bad or good?)
Alex read over the deal a couple times, he wanted to be sure that he wasn't dooming himself. He nodded and placed the paper in front of Cyrus. "Alright seems like this'll be for the best."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 am

(in this case good, I just couldn't be bothered to come up with a demon-y name to use once on the contract XD,)
he signs it and passes it back to you, " in a city like this understanding how to make a good contract is useful, understanding how to make a contract with a demon and use that is even better" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:31 am

Alex smirked and signed it with a laugh. "Come on I'm not a demon. I'm just very dangerous."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:35 am

he chuckles " you read my contract you know what I meant, if you'll excuse me I'll get to work on spreading word that your after a meeting with our queen" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:45 am

(anything for Alex to do while he waits for the rumor to spread?)
Alex nodded and spoke. "Good luck. I'll be waiting."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 am

(that's kind of up to you, but if you have nothing in mind I can skip forward if you like?)
he nods " I hope we get the result you are after" he tells you,
Micil stands nearby not sure, what she should do
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 am

(Probably best, Alex is just going to be over watching the cities recovery.)
Alex gave Micil and smile as he spoke. "Well you're free to do as you wish. I'll be here working and such."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:30 am

she nods and heads off into the city, though giving an assassin free reign of her actions might have been a mistake, over the next few days work started to repair the cities walls as order started to be established, as soldiers and other personnel who'd come with you where set up where possible in the city. after a few days a note appeared on the desk you'd appropriated from Cyrus, it gave you a location in the sewers under the city, and a time, as well as telling you that you should basically come alone, minus a guide
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:34 am

Alex smiled at the note and spoke. "Micil, you here?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games