Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:25 am

She nearly squeaked at that but managed to keep yourself quiet, clasping a hand over her mouth as she jerked her hips just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:36 am

I Hummed Softly as I Rolled and Thrust myself down, taking her all the way into my womb suddenly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:01 am

Ana couldn't help it at that point, Letting out a sharp gasp of pleasure that made the footsteps stop begin to move closer. This time, she gave you a worried look even as her shaft throbbed with in your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:04 am

I Continued riding her, womb fucking myself with her thick cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:15 am

The footsteps stop right in front of the door at that point, to your and her surprise, she begins to fire off rope after rope of hot sticky jizz... Which by some weird quirk manages to reset your cum cravings.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Special unlock- Closet Exhibitionist. The only exception to her ability to cum once a week is when she's doing you or someone else in public and is at risk of getting caught. For you, if she cums inside you, this resets your cravings for the day. You now need (rolls) 5 doses of cum before the day is over
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:29 am

I Shuddered and squeaked before Whispering with a shaky breath "I~I don't know what happened, B~But my Cum Cravings are back, A~And worse~" I moaned into her ear hornily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:35 am

She doesn't respond, too busy being frozen in place even as her cock twitches and sprints more seed into you.After a bit though the person outside the changing room door leaves and she's able to relax and pull out, letting the rest of the jizz drip out of you and splat onto the floor… Which instantly makes you want to look it up like the good slutty girl you are.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 am

I Shuddered and moaned softly in need deciding to catch what was in my pussy and licking it up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 am

Ana Blushed and said, "J-Just make sure not to get the clothes dirty."

It's at this point that you notice that the price tag on the clothes has seemingly vanished… Meaning technically you could walk out of here with these close and no one could say you stole them. Perhaps you should try taking them off and see if they change or stay the same… Because then you could have quite a bit of fun getting a bunch of free clothes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:55 am

I giggled and took the dress off as I licked myself clean and scooped some off my legs and the floor.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:01 am

Ana Is a bit busy trying to recompose yourself, while you find that the outfit that had changed on you remains exactly the same. Which leads you to wonder what some of the other close you picked up look like after you've donned them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:04 am

I Giggled lewdly and eagerly began trying things on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:28 am

Most of the close turned into lewd and more revealing outfits, but one or two turned into more covering outfits that would force others to work from their imagination instead, and make stripping out of the much more fun.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:33 am

I Blushed at all the outfits. "Think we can smuggle them out?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:46 am

Your girlfriend didn't seem too sure but given that you'd also lost the price tags for all them, she was an exhibit sure what else to do given that some of them were off is that the store definitely didn't sell.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:49 am

I Hummed and Shrugged not Caring about much of them, "Let's Just leave them and buy some other things." I suggested then.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 am

She nods at that,Using the information you've gained from try on all the various clothes to grab those that are the right size for you. The pair of you make your purchase and then head out the you do get some strange looks especially by one of the employees who gives you look as if he knew what you had been doing in there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:29 am

I Giggled and Waved my Fingers Playfully as I strutted out "Hmm~ I'm hungry for cum again dear~" I purred needily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:24 am

Ana blushed and stuttered before asking "so do you need me to go back to the dorm where you want me to come along this time?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:28 am

I Hummed "Do You want to come along and help me hunt some cum?" I asked with a giggle.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games