Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 am

Both of them started speeding up and even as you came they didn't slow down or stop.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:14 am

Experiencing a dry orgasm properly for the first time, fully awake and conscious as it happened, helped to permanently cut at least half of my resistance down. My back arched and pleasure I had no familiarity with arced through me. In this current stateThere was nothing I could do but continue to reciprocate their efforts the best of my abilities, even if said abilities weren't all that good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:18 am

It took them both almost ten minutes to finally cum, Mandy a little ahead of her mother despite starting later, two hot rushes of cum filled your body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 am

By the time they were releasing their jizz into my depths, my mind felt like gooie pink slime ready to be molded. I lay there twitching beneath them, my own limp and twitching rod pouring pre onto my stomach.

"Shoo cconfused but feel so good, head all tingly hehheee~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:47 am

The Fit Some headphones onto your head and both gave you a kiss before leaving, the music and whispers that they played for you filling your mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:57 am

I twitch and spasm as I remain tied to the bed, moaning weekly as I find my brain paying very good attention to the music and whispers slipping into my mind, unable to focus on anything but them as the bliss of orgasm continues to linger on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:02 am

Naughty Images of you riding cock, sucking cock, worshipping cock, filled your mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:26 am

Seeing such images sent waves arousal through me, yet despite such lust rising in me my cock didn't get hard. Instead my mouth watered my ass quivered my body thrumming with need. Which as I began to drift off to sleep, exhausted from the fun we just had not even resisting the idea that had been fun, I struggled against the binds tying me softly whimpering, "I… I want more dick."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:37 am

When you Woke up you were unbound and being cuddled by a sleeping Mandy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:59 am

I moan softly and squirm a bit, trying to gather my senses as my head tingles and buzzes pleasantly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:00 am

You Felt a Rush of happiness, your husband loved you and was hugging you!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:16 am

Yes, my husband loved and adored me and was holding me tight against them and I could feel something else getting excited about our closeness… Wait, was I really thinking that? Why wouldn't I? Mandy was my husband after all and I was her life, was and I? Yes, yes that made sense… And as her wife I should really give her a good morning wake up call.

And so, carefully, I began to shimmy down to find that hardness that I felt. It… It needed a good morning kiss after all, right?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:30 am

You found her cock, half hard and stained with cum, you also felt her confused hands trying to find you, your husband was so cute!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:37 am

I let out a cute 'daaaw' at that, feeling that since that her being my husband was so right increase a little as I my head down and planted my lips on the tip of her cock giving it a nice long smooch, followed up very quickly by a lap of my tongue at her come slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:41 am

her hips jerked towards you as you heard her wake with a confused snort.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:50 am

I slightly surprised squeak as my lips parted more and allowed her rod to push slightly into my mouth, tongue wriggling beneath it as I moaned at the familiar taste of her shaft.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:55 am

You hear a pleasured gasp and felt her hands rest on your head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:02 am

I moan and shudder, looking up at my cute husband as I giggle around her rod and give her a little wave before sucking on the tip just a little bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:05 am

She blushed but smiled happily and began to gently thrust into your mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:29 am

Shivering and moaning, I do my best to relax my mouth so that she can thrust more and faster as I work to wriggle my tongue beneath her rod. Yes, yes I was being a good wife by doing this for my cute husband… This was right, this was good and it was making me aroused. I quickly found myself wanting… More.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games