Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:33 am

Scootaloo lets out a loud yes and offers to take you there, while Holiday and Lofty are busy trying to figure out your favorite foods so they can make a phenomenal dinner for you~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:43 am

I Blinked "Um, I'll eat pretty much anything to be honest, my dad use to make this really good soup, it was like, Seasoned Diced Tomatoes, Diced Potatoes, Cabbage, Hay Bacon, Spicy Herbs and sometimes he'd put like, really thin pieces of Tofu in it, like, so thin you could see through them." I told the two of them "I don't really know what Herbs were used, he just called it His "Special Shit" and it was Spicier than his "Good Shit" Mixture of herbs." I explained with a giggle "I also Like Pizza and Chili Spicy stick to your gut kinda Food Like Rice with Curry Toppings, Stuff that could keep you warm in the rain kinda food." I explained to them, before Nuzzling Scoots "Thanks, Lead on~" I Sang Lightly to her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:15 am

The pair eagerly jot down notes on what you tell them, promising to try making each of your preferred dishes as you head on outside with Scootaloo, who keeps close to you the entire time she leads you off towards Golden Oak library.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:17 am

I giggled and hummed lightly rubbing against her as we walked, not knowing why, it was just instinct.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:44 am

Scootaloo returns the rubbing as you reach the library,Would you find to be empty as you walk in. "Twilight runs this place with her assistant Spike, but they went off on the trip of their's so no one's here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 am

I Laughed lightly "Thanks for the Info, that's good to know." I told her as I started looking around for anything with "Hearts in Eyes" While acting like I was just browsing, making sure to put everything back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:56 am

You don't immediately find anything on that topic, but you do notice that Scootaloo tries to stay near you at all times.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

roll a D 20 if you get high you'll find a book
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:01 am

I Hummed as I looked through, getting distracted by a few books on magical engineering for a a bit before I kept looking, I noticed that every now and then I'd either rub my cutie mark against Scoots Flank, where her's would be, or her face, I also gave her a nuzzle or even one time just rubbing my cunt against her muzzle, I also got distracted looking for a book on what the fuck I was doing for a bit before once again focusing.

((Rolled a 11))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:23 am

Scootaloo would often return such affections as you continue to hunt, but once you found the book you are looking for you quickly discovered with the meaning of hearts and eyes was. It apparently signified a magical bond between one or more people, not always based on love but usually based on a strong positive emotion. Depending on the strength of the motion the bone could be temporary or permanent.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:36 am

I Blushed at that, oh, well, that didn't sound to bad, I thought I'd just broke them, Feeling Some Relief I spoke up "Do you know how to take books out?" I asked her looking back with a grin "I want to read these ones on magical engineering."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:57 am

You try to look back at her but you feel a sudden twitch against your slit, and find that she's actually already behind you lapping at your honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:00 am

I Blushed and giggled a bit my tail lifting and my juices squirting onto her face claiming her as mine in a very sexual way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:11 am

Scootaloo seemed to enjoy that, as she let a soft moan and push her muzzle deeper into your folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 am

I Moaned softly bending over to give her more room to get in deeper.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:35 am

Sitting down behind you, she practically buried her muzzle into your honeypot as her tongue wriggled and dived deeper into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 am

I moaned Softly and giggled pushing my plot back onto her face, happily burying her muzzle into my cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:52 am

As you did this, your thoughts and having some more lewd fun with your friend are interrupted by the sound of someone or something crashing into the outside of the library. A moment later you hear a mumbled "Ow, when did that branch get there?" from outside.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:54 am

I Jumped up and Blinked in shock before quickly leaving to see what happened.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:01 am

Outside, you find lying upside down on the ground a dazed and confused looking mail-mare with a gray coat, bubbles for cutie-mark, and a sandy blond mane. She smiles and waves that you, upside down as she is, and says "Hi there, is probably home?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:04 am

I Blinked "Um, Twilight and Spike had to go somewhere? I was just Looking through so Books, I'm Gaige, nice to meet you." I said smiling and shaking her hoof.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games