Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:13 am

Ana nodded at that, trying to ignore how sexy you looked in the clothes you're wearing as she drove you up to the local DMV to handle that your papers and licenses and whatnot. Surprisingly enough that didn't take long to settle, leaving the rest of the day free for you to go close shopping or do really just about anything else.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:38 am

I Hugged and kissed her neck once we were done "Love you~" I purred softly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:56 am

She returned the favor, albeit not as eagerly given the distraction that she had between her legs. Maybe later you can try visiting the potion shop to see if they could fix up something that might be able to at least help her a little bit, but for now it was time to hit the mall and get you some new clothes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:05 am

I Groaned stretched out "Well, Um, What do I need?" I asked unsurely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Your girlfriend makes a few suggestions regarding casual attire, mostly t shirts and jeans, though you find as you take an assortment of outfits that the first set you try on is changing before your very eyes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 am

I Blushed, I was now wearing a Rather impressive and Showy Dress, it was a Blue Color and it clung to my form, the Plunging neckline showed off so much I was pretty sure if I had Pubes they'd be in full view, Blushing I stuck my Head out and Motioned her into my changing room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:19 am

Ana came on over into the changing room, then squeaked as she saw you in such a state, whimpering as her cock became rock hard... which made an idea float through your head... you could treat her cock like your own dildo, as long as you made sure to help her cum from her petals too~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:32 am

I Blushed and Licked my lips without realizing it as I stared at her cock "So~ You like your High Class Slut of a girlfriend~?" I purred winking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:42 am

She blushed and squeaked again, her cock getting just a bit bigger enough to poke the tip out from her skirt. "I~I uh... y~Yes... b~but this isn't r~really the place..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:44 am

I Hummed and Purred Pressing my heavy breasts into her own tits, slipping her cock into my dress and rubbing my pussy against it "Hmm~?" I purred with a perverted leer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:07 am

She shivered and moaned, her cock twitching more as she started grinding right back against you, her eyes getting rather lidded.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:09 am

I Shivered and Whispered into her ear "Either you get to work fucking my whorish cunt~ Or I'll find someone in this store that can do it for you~ and I'll make you watch~" I purred with a lewd smirk licking my lips "My Entire cunt is Aching with a Need to be filled~" I Half Moaned and Half Begged to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:32 am

For a moment, she seemed actually split... suggesting perhaps the idea of watching you get fucked by someone turned her on a bit, but then she was pressing you against the mirror, lips claiming your as her cock shoved into your cunt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:34 am

I Wrapped my arms around her and eagerly kissed her as my cunt happily embraced my lover's cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:15 am

She moans into the kiss, her eyes lidded as she begins to rut away at your slit. Your own head spins as her wild and eager thrusting sends more of the delightful sensations through you. Loud, wet schlicking sounds fill the small little room as you're able to get a glance at the pair of you in the changing room mirror.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:18 am

I Shuddered and stifled a moan, watching us in the mirror as my girlfriend eagerly fucked my used cunt, it felt so naughty and good doing this~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:47 am

Her wild rutting was driving you crazy as she stirred up your insides, each thrust seem to find a new sweet spot within your channel. Her hands soon slid up to your breasts, mauling and groping at them excitedly as she fiercely claimed your lips once more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:48 am

I eagerly returned the kiss letting her mouth muffle my moans as I eagerly tightened around her, loving the rough treatment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:56 am

She suddenly goes still as you can hear some footsteps drawing closer, Her eyes widening even as you feel her shaft getting harder and twitching more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:57 am

I Gave a Naughty Grin and Rolled my hips, even though she stopped, I started, not giving her a rest.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games