Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:05 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

found a good better version of the pics from the comics for her aunts https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... nq-pre.png

Lofty is the pegasus, Holiday is the Earth Pony

Auntie Holiday blushed a bit and asked "C~Can uh, can we all be part of this idea of yours?" Scootaloo's eyes shot open wide, even as her wings flared out in obvious arousal and excitement at doing lewd things with her loving aunts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:19 am

I Blinked "Well I Only really Need to test the Pegasi but I wouldn't say no to an assistant." I Said with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:18 pm

The two older mares nodded and simply asked you to tell them what to do, while Scootaloo just watched on with a stunned expression, her wings flared out and arousal.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:37 pm

I Giggled "Bring a Cloud or Two Down into the house, I'd like more than one type but if you can only grab one that's fine." I said with a smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:52 am

Auntie Lofty nodded and quickly darted out of the house, while Scootaloo asked, "Are, are we really going to be doing naughty things with my aunts?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:03 am

I Hummed amused "Oh I'll be doing it to you too, I'll also be doing it to a few other pegasi if they let me." I told her smirking softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 pm

She blushed again as Lofty returned with three decent sized clouds, even though Auntie Holiday couldn't go on one and neither could you given you weren't a pegasus.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 am

Without even thinking a Digistructed out a Lot of Tools and bits, giving a half Seductive, half Mad scientist Grin I eagerly and rapidly built some things, having my "Butt Monkey" as I referred to her as, Sticking the Vibrating, lightly shocking things into odd places, Soon Both Scoots and Lofty had Things in both holes, Attached to their F-spots and Wing Tips, Their hooves, had on gags and blindfolds as well, I was easily Commanding Holiday or "Butt Monkey" to move, press and tease the two in Certain Ways while they stood on their clouds, I was Focusing on the Magic and energy going through them, not realizing or caring I was basically sending them both into Constant Cascading Orgasms, Once I had the info I needed I grabbed Butt Monkey and began putting things on her before it began shocking and pleasuring her the same as the other two, I ended up staying awake for an entire twenty four hours in their house just doing this before finally I Grinned and let them out, being the first thing each saw, I Quickly Put a Belt on Holiday and had her walk on a Cloud for the other two, Gathered up all my stuff and promptly passed out, with three love struck gazes staring at me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Your device works wonders and manages to allow Holiday to walk on clouds as well as the other two, though indeed you have three sets of eyes with hearts in them looking at you when you pass out... and in fact, they're what you see when you wake up as well, albeit in their bed and licking at your slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:08 pm

I Shuddered and let out a lewd dazed moan as I woke up and blinked looking between my legs confused by the feeling, and left staring at what I found.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:23 pm

Holiday, Lofty, and Scootaloo all smiled at you as they continued to lap at your folds, their eyes with hearts in them as they purred "Gaaaiiggeee~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:26 pm

I Blinked and moaned, shuddering lightly "Um, Yes?" I squeaked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 pm

"We want to make you feel as good as you made us feel~" They say nearly in unison, with Scootaloo taking that moment to wrap her lips around your clit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:39 pm

I Squeaked, Made them feel Good? It took a few squeaking seconds to remember I basically fucked their brains out "U~Um, not needed, I'm just happy for the chance to experiment and test new things." I managed to say nervously.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:18 am

"But we need to make you feel good~" They purred, their eyes full of worship and adoration for you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:31 am

I Let out a Nervous giggle, shit how'd I fix this?! "Um, H~How about the whole talking all at once thing and worship thing You Instead, um, I don't know, Let me Date Scoots, or Like, Join a Herd with the Three of you, I don't really know how ponies act in a group, I kinda don't have a home or parents anymore." I nervously stammered out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:43 am

They blink, then they say "You can join our herd!" Together before tackling you, finally talking individually as Scootaloo gets excited at having her first herd mates, even if two of them are her aunts, while the others promise you they'll happily take care of you and you can live with them as long as you like.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:46 am

I Blushed at the Surprising Love and attention, but now relaxed, happy I didn't actually break them "U~Um, I Kinda had to leave home before I really knew what herds all did." I admitted "And well, No one really cares to explain things to a wandering hobo who invents things." I spoke embarrassed by their attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:08 am

They still had hearts in their eyes and were looking at you with adoration, but at least the hive mind part was gone. And they quickly began explaining to you that herds were in some way a combination of polygamous marriages and open relationships.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:13 am

I Nodded with a Gulp Well, Fuck, I'd have to ask Twilight for help when she came back, "Oh that sounds rather nice, Hey does this town have a library?" I asked, planning to look up and see what to do here, "I Kinda like reading." I told them giving nuzzles back to them.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games