Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:35 am

"This'll be the last bit of naughty fun for now, don't worry we don't want to over-stimulate you too much." Katie said with a giggle as she began to thrust, or you could feel Lynda was also getting close.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:36 am

It honestly didn't take that Long, I came twice and couldn't even stand on my own.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:55 am

Your head was left spinning, but at least by the time that you finish cumming the second time he had been thoroughly cleaned up as a day they even actually smell nice the scent of the body washes mixing with their own musk and in rather pleasant manner. And the twins were both happy to help you downstairs to the wide open dining room where their mothers were already hard at work setting the table with what, to you at least, was practically a small feast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:58 am

I Blinked and stared in awe at the feast that was being laid out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:27 am

The twins quickly sat down placing you in between them, and before you knew it they were piling a plate with a little bit of everything for you… And then further to your surprise Katie actually took a spoon and filled it with a little bit of your dinner before raising up toward your mouth and saying, "Ahh!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 am

I Blushed and Ate it humming with a soft and happy smile surprised, but pleased by the attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 am

The twins took turns feeding you some of the food that they also give you some chances to eat on your own as they and their parents start talking, mostly about how their days and been which included your sexcapades with them. You quickly learned that one of their mothers was actually a science for a local company, and the other was actually in aide for local zoning commission.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:20 am

I Blinked "Oh, My Mom and Dad are like um, Mind Doctors, One does the talking and the other the medicine, Like, My Dad's a therapist Sorta Doctor and Mom like, is a neurologist, They travel around lecturing at colleges and giving seminars and stuff." I piped up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:13 am

"So that's why you are wanting to know if you'd be staying over here or not tonight." Katie said, while while Lynda added "As we said don't you worry, you're free to stay the night here or any night, or even just moving here if you really want to. Right Mama's?"

Their mothers both nodded at this offering you a kind smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:41 am

I Blushed and laughed "Yeah Last Time I saw dad was....Seven monthes ago? Mom was Three when had a sprained ankle." I said after a moment of thought "So yeah calls or explaining doesn't really matter." I told them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:57 am

The four of them give you some sympathetic looks at that, but the twins quickly scooted the chairs closer so they could nuzzle up to you as I said, "You'll have plenty of fun and company if you stick around here!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:06 am

I Blushed but returned their attention it was honestly pretty obvious that loving touches would just have me melting like putty.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:16 pm

Of course, a moment later to your surprise one of them, not sure which, snuck a finger down your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:15 am

I let out a Surprised Yelp Mixed with a moan, right as I tried to eat something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:17 am

Both twins giggled at this while the other one quickly reached over and snatched your lips for a short but deep kiss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:15 am

I Shivered but returned the kiss before trying to joke "If you two keep this up I'll have to go home just so I can actually eat."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:22 am

They giggled and said "Not if we collar and leash you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:25 am

I let out another Squeak "How are you even still horny, I though like, Penises Just came, then it was over?" I asked a look of actual and surprisingly innocent confusion on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:46 am

"Herms are a bit different... just like girls can cum lots of times, so can we~" They all say together.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:48 am

I Blinked and looked at the Four Herms Surrounding me "I'm Actually gonna die by snu-snu." I said with a blush.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games