Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 am

She Hummed "You Wife's ass clings good, it was meant for cock." She said cheerfully to the smiling Mandy who looked quite proud of you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 am

"No, no it doesn't, I'm not Mandy's wife, I'm not meant for cock!" I tried to scream out, but it sounded almost like I was whining and whimpering as her mother continued to hammer away at me. Each new thrust further jumbled my mind up as the pleasure mounted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:17 am

They Both Laughed and pet you "Poor Delusional Slut-Wife, Doesn't it make you feel good and Full inside?" The Milf asked amused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:14 am

There wasn't much I could do to be defiant, so I simply shook my head and kept saying no over and over again. I wasn't a poor, delusional slut wife. It, it didn't make me feel good and full inside… Well, I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel full. It did, I just wasn't sure how to feel about that
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:42 am

They both giggled and before you knew it, some, odd....Music was playing, it was relaxing, mixing with the thrusts it was so odd and good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:00 am

The addition of the odd music made my head start to spin, and some my defiance slipped away. While I would still mumble 'no' every now and then, more of the sounds coming for me were now pleasured sounds as Mandy's mother continued to thrust away into my rear. The music helped to relax and soothe my fears and worries, and the longer I listen to it the less upset I was about my situation, and the more my hips started to roll and rock back against her.

"No… No I shouldn't be feeling good from this, no, I, I don't want…" But I wasn't exactly sure what I didn't want anymore.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:08 am

You Felt her Flick your clit, Mandy was idly jacking herself off as she watched her mother breed you, looking at the cock you felt your mouth water a bit....thoughts, hidden, were being dragged forward and your rational mind was being hidden.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:17 pm

My eyes focused in on her cock, and I found myself licking my lips, moaning more now and rolling and rocking my hips in time with her thrusts, my cock... clit... n~no cock twitching but being nearly limp now as it flopped around uselessly.

"H~Head... f~funny... c~crave... b~but..." I manage to get out in between moans, not sure what I should be feeling or thinking right now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:16 am

Mandy Giggled and stood waving her cock at your nose with a teasing grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:25 pm

I moaned and whimpered a bit as she teased me so, panting as my eyes followed her. "I~I... I don't... don't want it... b~but it... l~looks... s~shoo..." I was quickly becoming worried I'd need to beg for what my mouth was now craving, my head flooding with more confusion.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:27 pm

She giggled and poked your nose with it playfully "Hmm~? Something you want~?" she teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:49 pm

"I~I... I~I... I~I want... I~I want M~Mandy's c~cock?" I finally asked with a moan and a gasp as I felt myself getting closer to something, my mind going white again briefly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:40 pm

She Smiled happily "That's a good Wife~" She purred poking her cock head into your mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:20 am

"N~Not a wife..." I protested, even as I opened my mouth and accepted her cock head, moaning and letting my eyes become lidded as my cock twitches and leaks more pre... my head was swimming as I tasted it, head feeling so confused...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:33 am

You realized you tasted it before and it kinda soothed you and made you feel calmer, it had been in or on your food and drink~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:44 am

My protests quietly fade away at that, my head getting fuzzier while my vision seemed to sort of get a pink edge to it... I moaned and started to hesitantly suck and slurp at Mandy's cock, even as I felt her mother bringing me close to a dry orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:47 am

As you calmed both seemed to become more loving and focused on your pleasure, slow steady, edging you on the very razor wire thin edge of delight~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:09 am

The edging made my mind spin more, slowly sliding towards thoughts of what they'd said... they... they were treating me like the girl, being so loving and gentle... almost... almost as if I was a wife...it made me let out whorish moans as I closed my eyes and started trying, and failing mostly, to deep throat Mandy as my ass rippled around her mother's cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:14 am

You heard both of them hum with delight, Mandy Diligently training your throat as her mom trained your ass finding your P-Spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:34 am

Hands clinging to the sheets, I moaned and bucked and sucked like a whore... I still had no experience, but every minute that passed pushed or destroyed more of my resistance, replacing it with an eagerness to do my best to make them feel good!
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games