Alien Slutvasion (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Alien Slutvasion (Lorielle)

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:28 am

Lorielle Wrote:
Lorielle Wrote:Name:Tanya Beauregard
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Background: Tanya was just a simple farm girl living with her father and mother on their farm in the middle of the texas panhandle, if there was anything she loved more than anything was the cool breeze on her face after a long day of work. There were times she wished she lived in the city, just wanting something interesting to happen, but.. well her mother has always told her boring was better.

Tanya's Mom, Jezabelle:

Tanya's aunt Shes a cop in the next town who visits occasionally, Diana:

Day after day, this is getting tiring!
You finally plop onto a pile of straw in your family's barn, tired and exhausted after the day of work. With a moment of annoyance, you realise you have some school work to get done before next week but quickly blow that off. Your mum would understand. So would Auntie Diana! She'd probably help you with your studies, and she was here next week - so score.
But still, everything was so slow over here. You have friends on the internet who clearly have so much more fun in the city but here you are...

All of a sudden there is a flash in the distance, a shooting star landing in an empty paddock. It would take a bit of a run to get there, but it looks... well, it looks like something that could be exciting!
CondorBoH

Re: Alien Slutvasion (Lorielle)

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:35 am

"Ughh, i hate mucking the stables.." Tanya says to herself as she picks herself up from the pile of straw she was on when she saw the shooting star. "Oh my~ That looks fun.." She says to herself as she starts to jog over to where she thought she saw it land. "Now i wonder what we have here, i saw meteorites before on the internet but i wonder what my own meteorite would look like! Oh maybe i'll be rich? that sounds fun then i can move to somewhere interesting and fun.." Tanya's heart was beating with excitement, unfortunately for her, her heart was going to be racing for a different kind of excitement soon.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:05 am

It took you a few minutes to reach the landing area, where a huge smouldering crater now formed in what was once a beautiful paddock. The fires are gone and in the very centre is a large silver pod-like thing. Chrome and large, a small circle on the side of it hisses open, exposing a dark entrance into this sphere.
Was this... a UFO!
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:11 am

*Cough cough* Tanya clears her lungs as her breasts stopped bouncing as she reached the edge of the crater. "W-what is this..?" Tanya was wide-eyed on the very of freaking out that she seems to have seen.. a UFO? Well she couldnt sell this but.. well what was there too do! There was a UFO in her backyard!! Soon enough Tanya finds herself running down into the crater to examine the saucer entrance wondering why this thing crashed.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:15 am

The ground was a bit hot so you took off running as fast as you could and popping into the hole in the side of this thing. Its dark inside, at first. But as your begin walking inside lights start flicking on. The lights go on and on into the distance, making you realise this place was bigger on the inside! Amazing!
Suddenly a sweet scent hits your nose, leading you down the path ahead of you, into an intersection. The smell leads to the left, but down the main path you can see a slightly ajar door. Then again, the scent was weirdly nice. Musky, but sweet.
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:17 am

Walking into the thing Tanya was entirely enraptured by her discovery, this could make her famous! She tried her best to remember everything that was going on, hoping that this was maybe abandoned so that she can claim it as hers~ But as she was exploring she smelled something.. nice.. on the air her head getting a little light as she walks through the ship as the lights flicker on and she follows her nose into another another door wondering what was causing this.. delicious smell to waft through the ship.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:25 am

As you follow your nose you find yourself in a large spacious room. What is unmistakably a bed is in the centre of the room, large and soft looking. Then you hear the door shut and click locked behind your, snapping you out of your reverie. Suddenly there's a hand on your cheek, stroking it.
"Oh, quite a wonderful specimen. You'll do as our first scout."

Turning around, you see a beautiful woman. Her supple, voluptuous body an odd blue-white colour, she is easily a head or two taller than you. Totally nude, you see huge nipples leaking fluid, and looking down you see a cock and thick sack beneath. The musk abruptly increases in potency, robbing your thoughts from your head and directing you to that giant cock.
"Yes, you'll do nicely indeed. Welcome to the Breeder Collective, my dear. There's no need to speak, one you become one with us we'll know everything about you."
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:29 am

"W-wait what?" Tanya spun around her red hair and green eyes gleaming in the light of the ship's room as she sees the blue-white woman. "W-what are you t-talking about?" Tanya barely chokes out as she can barely think about anything as soon as she see's the woman's massive cock and the heavy balls that accompanied them. "O-oh my~" She says with a moan as she feels herself slowly sinking to her knees.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:44 am

She's using the Royal We by the way.

"We welcome you to our family. We have little left of our former home, as we were hunted unjustly. Which is why we need you and your kind. This world will join our family, one at a time..."
You feel hands on your head, pushing you down until your face is pressed against the woman's hefty cock. The strange sent mingles with a new, tastier one as the cock twitches slightly and looses a small amount of pre that drips down its length. You don't think it could all fit, but that wont stop you.
"What's your name, little scout? Tell your queen... then sup from our loins."
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:49 am

Tanya had to force herself not to lick the dick that so deliciously hung in front of her face, her body seemingly shaking with the need to do as this woman says. "i.. Im Tanya~ M-my lady~" She moans once again but this time her lips wrap around the massive dick in front of her, truly taking in that wonderful scent she had been smelling. "What~ Mmm is my queen's name~" Tanya says between slurps and kisses on the alien's cock.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:04 am

"We don't think a mere scout is worthy of our name yet. But in time, you may become our consort true, then we will give you our name. For now... Suck."
With that command you feel compelled to take the massive alien cock to its base. You couldn't refuse even if you wanted to, your mind being filled with your Queen's new orders. Each lick and suck, each little drip of pre you drink causes changes however.
Changes that make you feel so much better...
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:15 am

Tanya began to suck her queen’s cock like her life depended on it. She’s definitely watched a video or two on it but never has she done it herself.. she’s only ever seen one dick in her life and this one was much larger too~ the young redhead was expecting to choke on said cock but whatever was happening to her body, it made it easier to suck her queens cock, she could feel her throat get more elastic as it coiled around her dick like any pussy would, her tongue also grow longer wrapping around the thick pole of meat in her mouth. Besides the changes to her mouth other physical changes were occurring. Tanya’s harden muscles from years of physical labor began to soften instead serving to accentuate her curves especially as her tits grew and threatened to burst out of her shirt. Her thighs and ass were no better as they stretched the limits of her booty shorts. One of the last changes was a shock of white hair replaced her burning red hair in the front(like the one streak of white hair rogue has) that gleams perfectly in the light of the ship like her queen’s.

“Am I being a good little slut-scout my queen? Is there anything more I can do? I must serve you? Make you feel happy and welcomed in your new home~” The young farmgirl said eagerly as her tongue wrapped around the cock as she popped off of it to shower it with more kisses.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Every suck, lick or kiss you give to your Queen causes her to sight, coo or moan in such a delightful way. The sound is literally music to your ears, harmonic and precious. Even as you learn how to suck dick like a master in the seconds you've had to practice, the song of your queen gives you far more pleasure.
She doesn't reply immedietly, instead reaching out with her long (far too long to be human) fingers and stroking your hair. The part with white gets more intention, and she smiles dreamily at you. Then those hands pull you back to the tip of her cock and push you back down.
"Suck."
An order from your queen, impossible to disobey. You must make her cum!

"You're being a good slut, girl. We do have a task for you. We know of your residence and your kin. We need a place for our craft, and subjects to begin breeding. Claim it for us, claim it for your queen, and then you may start being useful to us."
You hear a musical moan from her, as she grips your head with her immense thighs and cums. Even with your new... enhancements, it is impossible to swallow all of her cum. It floods out, the taste shocking your senses and the scent a more potent version of her musk. You feel another shock run down your body, a new set of changes.

Pheromone gain! Use it to entrance people from afar, drawing them to you. It has no effect on their minds other than a bait, and the scent can be blocked but its still something to use!
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:32 am

Tanya happily obeys her queen, taking her cock all the way to its base every single time. The pleasure soars as the little scout finds herself cumming from the simple task of sucking on her queen's cock, maybe she'll reward her with more pleasure if she does a good job~ "Hahh~ So much cum~" Tanya swallows as much of it as she can not wanting to waste it as she stands up. "Thank you my queen~ I believe your craft can fit in our barn~ My father and i will begin making accomodations, but let me bring my mother and father to you~ My mother especially~ you can breed her slutty little pussy as much as you want~"

With that tanya strides out into the night, wet with excitement at her new life and purpose.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:38 am

As you barely finish swallowing her immense load, she pulls you in for a kiss. Your queen is clearly enamoured by her own taste in your mouth, as she takes her time filling your mouth with her tongue. When you are finally released from her grasp you feel a sense of clarity you didn't have before.
"Go then. But send your male relative to us as well. It is an optimised being, so we will fix that first. The both will become the first bearers of our broods."

When you exit the spaceship it is clearly dark. How much time did you spend in there? It felt like only a few moments, but out here its been hours. You rush home, your old mentality telling you that your parents will be worried sick about you and will go looking for you. You had to reassure them first so they didn't suspect anything and will see queen.
The notion of the a crashed UFO will be a good bait, and with your new pheromones, leading them along will be easy!
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 am

Tanya quickly ran home, her heart skipping a beat as she was eager to see her objective done. "Mama? Papa? Im sorry for coming home so late! I found something amazing!" She redheaded farm girl's nipples were standing up against her sports bra, she couldnt help but feel horny but thanks to her new abilities she was certain that being horny was simply helping her case. "Ive got something you guys need to see! I promise it'll be so amazing." She says to them as they reveal themselves. Not wanting to get into an argument though she just grabs their wrists and pulls them toward the ship.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:28 am

"Tanya! There you are, your mother and I was worried sick. Hold on a minute..."
Your father was found first, his boots were on and a heavy duty flashlight was in his hand. He clearly was just about to head out looking for you. It didn't take long to quickly grab the two of them, mark off any questions about your hair as just a trick of the light as you tugged and pulled them to the crash site. Each step you take away from the house also takes a bit of their restraint. Your pheromones are working, and they are following you as much from that as they are from you physically pulling them. In the 20 minutes it takes to get back to the ship, they're more or less on board with what you were leading them on.

The door you came out of is still open, and your queen's musk is wafting out, amplified by your own. Your mother walks forwards dreamily, while your father seems a bit hesitant.
"That... that ain't a satellite, Tanya. We should probably call someone... like..."
His words get more slurred as he speaks, and it doesn't take much pushing to get him down the ditch. You notice he has a bit less hair on his arms as you do so.
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:22 am

"Come on! It'll be amazing!" Tanya smiles as she continues to drag them into the space ship and once they were inside she let go of their hands waiting for them to find her queen's chamber on their own. It just made it all the more tantalizing of course! Tanya giggled as she stripped off her shirt and revealed her larger and milk filled breasts, though her parents probably didnt see what she was doing they were too busy following their noses to the brand new lives as breeders for her queen's new empire.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:41 pm

You take your time as you walk down the now familiar corridors of your Queen's ship. Your pace is slow, and you gradually find your mind filling with information that wasn't there before, of each room's functions.
A majority of the ship's functions have been lost. Though your Queen remains composed, you can tell now that the vessel is no longer capable of interplanetary flight or combat. While rebuilding her nest is a priority, you have another mission clear. If you convert someone with mechanical knowledge, they would be able to begin repairs on the ship. And if you brought someone capable of combat, they could be guardians...

Select Mission Priority:
-Collect more Breeders
-Collect Engineers
-Collect Guards

As your mind finishes wandering, you find yourself before your Queen's chamber. By this point you've scattered your clothing across the halls of the ship, slowing stripping yourself as you walked. The sounds of sex fills your ears, and the scent of your Queen's musk fills your nose. You see her with two women, one of them wearing what little remains of your father's clothing and the other you recognise as your mother. Their bodies have been changed, optimised for sex and little more. More curvy and gravid than yours, their swollen breasts and balls hang full of milk and semen, while a thick and heavy cock is present on both. Naturally, all are smaller than your Queen's, but your parent's places in the hierarchy are clear.

What you see if your Queen fucking Jezabelle with intense passion, while beneath her your father has her new tits wrapped around the red-headed breeder's cock and was serving it lovingly, all the while a stream of cum leaks from her new pussy. Neither notice you, but you Queen smiles happily when you enter.
"Scout, well done. You have completed your task swiftly, we are very proud of this. You may ask a boon of us, before proceeding to your next task."
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:51 am

Mission Priority: Collect engineers

"Hahh~ Thank you my queen~ Im happy to serve, i'll be your loyal slut scout for eternity~" Tanya smiled and moaned as she rubbed herself watching her parents get used by the queen she was so happy to see the both of them soo happy. "My queen~ Please give me a sexier body, to trick my former friends into joining you, i'll lead them here and you can put them to work restoring the glory of your ship~" She says with a moan as she sits down on the cool metal rubbing her pink little pussy for all to see. "My best friend she's wonderfully smart~ She can get this running in no time~"
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games