Ghosting it Up [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ghosting it Up [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:32 am

The girl in your arms was practically putty. Her eyes were rolled up into her head, her tongue was lolling out, and she had a properly fuck drunk expression on her face. Jenny giggled as she stood back up, smiling as she said, "You did a great job there Lyn. Really grade A work there with that sexy thing."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:34 am

I Blushed and gave her a glower, not able to risk talking if others didn't see her, I helped the girl up and into the showers to hopefully wake her up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:00 am

The showers did help the girl to wake up a little bit, but she was still pretty out of it and seem like she probably need some help getting to wherever she was planning going next. Jenny wasn't helping any as she kept pestering you about taking her home and making her your plaything.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:01 am

I Sighed "Come on girl where were you heading after this?" I asked lightly slapping her to get her attention.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:31 am

She giggled and tittered, as she said, "I don't know, hehe~" she then leans into your neck as she licks and kisses at your chin, still a little drunk from the pleasure you forced on her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:48 am

I Blushed and opened my mouth, to try and talk her into clearing her mind when suddenly it felt like something hit her body next thing she knew she was happily talking to a pair of twins inside some kind sex shop they were fucking the girl with brutal glee, using doggy strap ons, and happily gather the stuff needed for some fun pet play, collar, Tail tipped anal plug, bindings to she'd have to walk on her elbows and knees, a Head band, Leash and even Dog Food made for humans to eat and a water and Food dishes even, it seemed silly but it was funny so I got them.

Happily eating the Twin girl's Cummy Pussies and asses out for a Discount, and getting their numbers too~ I Even Took a Selfie with them and posted it on my page, not hiding the cum at all and putting the caption "Just ate 4 tasty cream pies! People know how to live here!" Then The girls talked about some things, I asked them about jobs, I still needed on besides just being a cam slut after all. They Told me of a Few and I happily wrote down where they were before heading home, happily giving the girls my address and making sure we all had each other's numbers.

Taking my Slut Home I of course forced her to give me road head and practically drowned her in my juices, Enjoying her drunk and dazed Look I decided to get her all sexied up in the car and walk her into my apartment like the Bitch she was, Waving happily to one of the neighbor girls, a rather pretty nerd as I got into where I was staying and settled in for a nap after setting Bitches stuff out.

I Woke with a start, Idly petting my dog as she licked my stomach and tits....Wait....Since when do I have a dog? Blinking I woke fully and looked down at who was licking me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:17 am

Your doggy bitch smiled up at you, letting out a bark and having hearts in her eyes as she licked at your tits some more, her ass wiggling and making the tail stuck in her ass wag this way and that. Jenny was nearby watching with a wide smirk and giggling as she idly stroked off. "Morning sleepy head! I got you a puppy! We decided since she was such a naughty bitch that Bitch was a good name for her."

'Bitch' barked in agreement and nuzzled you as she looked up at you excitedly, her scent filling the air just before she shifted her licking down towards the space between your legs, which felt a bit more sensitive and strange even though there didn't seem to be anything wrong or new with them....
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:19 am

I Moaned and groaned Spreading my Legs "Why am I so sensitive~?" I gasped in pleasure, blushing softly as I did, why was my pussy so puffy feeling, my nipples too?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:37 am

"No idea really, maybe has something to do with me possessing you a few times, or it could just be from all the sex generally." Jenny said with a soft shrug, not seeming to be bothered one way or the other. You in the meantime found yourself quickly getting closer to the edge as your new 'puppy'got to work on your swollen petals.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:42 am

I moaned and came onto her face embarrassed heavily "Ugh, I, I just need to get a job all right, I'll be back baby girl." I said petting Bitch as I got up. great now I was thinking of her like that, shaking my head I went to get some food to eat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:58 am

Giggling, Jenny followed you out as you stepped outside. He only made five steps before realizing that you had even bothered to get dressed and that that was part of the reason why Jenny was giggling at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:15 am

I Quickly Rushed back in and got dressed in some basic guy clothes, before getting back out and into my car to drive and find somewhere to apply, Like a Fast food place or something at least, I didn't even Realize Jenny was inside me again until I pulled up to some place and walked on in, waving at the bouncer and flashing my ID, What'd she mean that the boss was waiting for me?

I Gulped as my Body went in and was directed towards a back room, I Gulped again unable to help it as my body smiled and approached the boss shaking her hand and telling her how eager I was to start working at "The Heated Breeder" as a "Complimentary Cumdump" in the Bathroom and "Employee Hole and Cock Cleaner" The pay was just too good so of course I'd sign the Contract, No I don't need to look it over I trust you!

"So when do you want me to start?! And any uniform or prep work I need to know about?" I found myself asking even as my Eyes saw I had just saw that I okay Body modification, Such as and not limited too piercings, tattoo, drugs as well as allowing her to use drugs on me in general if what I was reading was right!?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 am

You weren't sure what the bouncer meant, but once again you seem to be a passenger in your own body. In a part of you couldn't help but quiver and excitement and wonder at what might be in store for you now as Jenny led you into what could only be described as some kind of perverted sex den. She took you to the boss who quickly explain just how much you'd be making more than any of the other jobs you had been planning to apply to just a few minutes ago. Even though you wanted to actually take a look at the contract Jenny had other plans seemed.

He only managed to get a brief glimpse of some of the terms in the contract fort was whisked out of your sight by the boss, who smirked as she said that you wouldn't need any kind of uniform, and I would be best to go ahead and strip now so get ready for your work. Because you are going to be starting in about five minutes it seemed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:39 am

I Blinked and smiled before Stripping down naked and Following her, I wanted to blush so bad but Jenny seemed to be having to much fun, did she just cum with my body? Blushing I saw Piercing and Tattoo guns that seemed to be you had to pay to use, and, some kind of Vending Machine filled with Drugs, I also Saw above my body was a counter of times used beside each hole, Blushing As I laid on my back and pushed into the hole, I saw this side Also had the machines so the employee's could do the same thing to me, soon I had an O-Ring gag in my mouth and felt control return to me "What the hell did you do?!" I demanded to Jenny in my head, as I fearfully waited for what happened next, My legs Strapped open to give people free access And I felt like I was panicking a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 am

Jenny floated beside your head now, seeming to go unnoticed by everyone else around you as she said, "Why, I was giving you jobs can be a heck of a lot more fun than whatever you are thinking about doing. The fact that I get to have fun alongside or in you makes it all the better!"

Before he could say much more you found yourself with a Dick and each hole: one in your mouth, one in your slit, and one up your ass. And all three proceed to go to town on you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:42 am

I Choked in Surprise Squealing at the Sudden thrusts, I looked past the cock in my throat and saw a monitor showed what was happening in the room with my lower half, it looked like a couple homeless Futas had wandered in to wash up after getting drunk and finding my cunt and ass they wasted no time in eagerly raping my holes the one in my pussy was putting coins in the drug machine, I could only watch with some fear as she pulled out Six syringes Eagerly Injecting One in my clit, One on each side of my pussy lips, inside and outside left and right, the last was injected into my Anal Ring, I was squealing in pain and was fearful of what they did, as the two homeless Futa's Ruined my holes with their filthy, disgusting and messy cocks, The girl in my mouth came pretty fast, when the two Homeless Came they made sure to do it all inside, I Watched them pull out slowly, a Disgusting Cum that had filthy smegma and wasn't pure white leaked from my holes, I felt Humilated and Disgusted and, and, horny? I had No Idea what they were doing they were talking to each other and eyeing the machines and then me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:12 am

Within seconds of those three finishing, more came by and took their place. For the next four hours your vision was full of futa cock and balls in the scent of sex as well as ever rising pleasure from the various drug cocktails that they poured and you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:37 am

I Cleaned the cock and balls and even pussy and ass that came to my mouth while my pussy and ass was used and abused, the pleasure was intense and I felt like I was going crazy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:54 am

You might in fact have been going a little bit crazy because you could swear you saw other ghosts at times or lease really wobbly figures that didn't look like they were quite there. But the various customers and workers deftly make sure that you had quite the fun time being used as nothing more than a fuck-sleeve for their own pleasure. Jenny certainly seem to be fun coming and coating your face several times as well with no one seemed to be the wiser.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 am

I must have passed out more than once, I was just so exhausted when I finally and firmly woke, I was sore and shaking a fair bit.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games