Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:10 am

Ana blushed and squirmed at that, not immediately saying anything. After a moment though she didn't start moving her hands down towards the space between your legs. "W-Well, I think I could do that if you really want, though you need to make me feel good as well, at least where you can make me feel well." She squirms a bit as you feel her hard on rub against your back, reminding you that she can't come again from there for the rest of the week.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:13 am

I Blushed and gave her a kiss "Hey, So, Question, that Bunny girl seemed to know you, and kinda freaked when I said I was your boyfriend?" I asked her after a Moment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 am

"Oh she's a friend of mine, we hang out a lot and I think she had a bit of a crush on you, but she also had feelings for me so it's kind of weird." She says as she rubs at your inner thighs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:37 am

I Blinked at her, and thought of something, If I was still A Guy I would have been upset, but now I was a girl I wasn't so upset but I did want to know "You know~ you're kinda too cool with all the fucking around and the idea of eating cum from me~ Were you sleeping around while We've been Dating~?" I purred lowly into her ear.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:01 am

Ana blushed and squeaked, looking offended at that question. "No I didn't do that while we were dating!" However, there is a slight pause, and a moment later she says, "I did before we started dating though."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:04 am

I Hummed "Well~ I don't mind hun, honestly the only thing I'm upset about is not being able to put a baby in you, it's not fair for me to sleep around and you not too be able too, so how about tomorrow you and me go together?" I asked Lightly kissing her "Today though we need to get all the paperwork done, and maybe buy me some actual girl clothes instead of just wearing to baggy guy ones." I said with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:31 am

"Hey, you never know, the first round we did yesterday might have made it so that you are pregnant with my child. So it's all all right in the end." She said with a blush as she nodded and then said, "You should probably try and borrow some my close than."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:33 am

I snorted "Yeah but I wanted you pregnant with my baby, but you always had me use a rubber." I told her sticking my tongue out with a pout, before standing and stretching "Let's get dressed and head out to clear all this up." I smiled at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:45 am

SHe nods, moving to put on something simple and casual, though she pouts when she notices her slight bulge from her still hard cock. "Stupid thing can't cum, but it can get excited. I'm going to have blue balls for a week."

This of course makes you think that you can help make sure she has LOTS of cum to give you when she can...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:50 am

I giggled at that thought "Maybe Try on my Clothes?" I asked as I put on a Wife Beater shirt, some panties and a cute ruffled skirt. "Sorry your Bras are to tight." I explained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:17 am

"It's more that it wants to stay hard, but beating it off won't do anything for it!" She said with a pout before linking arms with you and leading you out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:22 am

I Followed as my Shirt Changed into a Tube top that didn't even fully cover my nipples it was pink with the black words "Knotty Bitch" on it, nothing else changed though, luckily, it seems my body disliked male clothes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:36 am

You don't notice the change to your shirt at first, but once you're outside and you feel the summer breeze blowing by, it makes it rather obvious to you as your nipples harden just a bit. Then you and your girlfriend turning in gawking as she asked, "Are you sure that's what you put on before he left?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:38 am

I Squeaked "Yes!" I said shocked as her, "This happened before, my sweats turned into that fishnet suit! I just remembered!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:58 am

"The potion shop didn't say anything about this happening, maybe at some weird side effect?" Ana suggested even as she gave you a rather worried look before adding, "We really need to get you some of your own girly clothes, if nothing else just so you don't turn all my close into slightly lingerie."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:59 am

I hummed "Well So Far it's only happened to male clothes or things I guess are to, um, Guyish?" I told her walking beside her as we headed to get what we needed done.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 am

"Still, we should be careful. Who knows what might turn any clothes that are really conservative or hiding most of your body into…" Ana said with a blush and she got you off to her car and soon enough the pair of you were driving on down the highway into the city.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:30 am

I Blushed and nodded "Yeah Yeah Well, I hope you don't mind me dressing like a slut too then." I told her embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 am

"Maybe one to figuring out what close it doesn't doesn't like." She said with a blush, clearly trying not to think about it given her own situation.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:21 am

I Hummed and Nodded "Well, Let's just, Finish the papers first and then focus on clothes shopping, maybe at like good will?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games