Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:06 am

Lynda and Katie both looked at her for a moment then laughed at your comment. "Well of course silly. It's not like you can live on just cum." Katie nodded at that booping you on the nose as she said, "Yeah and besides our mother's cooking is the best we wouldn't want to leave you out on that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:08 am

I Blinked and went a bit crosseyed at the boob and giggled nuzzling Lyn "Yay~ I've never had a mom's cooking~" I mumbled
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 am

They both blinked a little at that, giving you a surprised look. After a small pause they help you up off the bed and started pulling you towards their shower. There you saw all kinds of different scented body washes and shampoos, which made it kind of weird that they always smelled so strongly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:24 am

I Blinked and looked at all the Scents, Confused, but not wanting to be rude.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:47 pm

The pair just smiled at you as they got the shower going, the two of them bending over and wiggling their rear ends at you. This gave you a chance to take a look at their nearly virgin slits, which were dripping with their sweet honey.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:33 pm

I Blinked and the words slipped out "You don't fuck eachother? How not your pussies are so pretty."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:48 am

They both turned their heads toward each other for a moment, then they look back to you and admit, "Well, I guess we never really thought about it." Katie then grinned and said, "We do have some naughty toys you could try using one of those on us."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:51 am

I Blushed and Giggled "Sure sure, Sounds good, Think you could do some Actual Voodoo on me, Always thought being not in control would be sexy, and the bondage showed it was~" I giggled looking over all the products.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:10 am

They hummed a bit of that, considering you for a long moment, before Lynda nodded and said "Sure we might be able to do that sometime, though fair warning we might make you do some things that you're not ready for."

"We can talk about that later right now it's time for a nice hot shower together." Katie said as she slept at Lynda's ass as well as yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:18 am

I giggled and yelped thinking they were joking "Sounds Fun~" but I got in "So, Another thing, Um, not trying to be rude, but, what's with all the products, you always smell like musk?" I asked nervously, not wanting to offend them "I mean, I mind least of all, hell you scent is practically wired into my brain to stink good, so much so you're the only people I actually fantasized about giving a blowjob too or sucking balls, or eating ass." I told them, still kinda loopy and my filter not working.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 am

They both blushed, but after a moment Katie smiled and giggled as she said, "Not really sure to be honest. After we shower we smell just fine and usually last a little bit, but the instant we start getting horny, or work up much of a sweat, its right back to where it was before."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:39 am

I Giggled and hummed "I feel lazy, Wash me." I ordered with a playful smile "So~ you already know one of my kinks, Being bound or helpless, I also like the thought of being wrote on, impregnated, Pierced, Tattooed and Being Gaped, I also think you two have given me a love of cum eating~" I giggled nuzzling whoever was closer. "What's some of your kinks~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:01 am

"We couldn't have guessed, especially from that lovely letter you wrote for us." The twins said together as they start getting to work coating your body in suds. They hummed at your question, and gave it a bit of thought before saying, "A little bit of everything, were rather open-minded about sex."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:05 am

I Hummed and nodded "I'm willing to try anything once, Oh, and I really like just touching and feeling, having you two hug and touch and even cleaning me like this makes me feel so happy." I told them with a true smile "Feeling loved is so great!" I said, my voice telling them I was unused to it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:29 am

To ensure look then press their bodies up against you using their own smooth skin to help wash and clean you, all you felt the raging hard on's grind into you and slowly start sending your own arousal up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:31 am

I Blushed and hummed in pleasure rolling my hips lightly and basking in it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:46 am

Your own movements did of course wind up letting Katie's dick slip between your ass cheeks, and then into your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:51 am

I let out a gasp and moan of surprised delight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:16 am

"Whoopsies~ hehe, guess some anal fun again~" Katie said as Lynda shook her head and continued washing your front with her own body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:22 am

I Shuddered "I'm gonna pass out if you keep this up~" I moaned.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games