[Free][Completed][v1.0] Glassix

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Free][v0.27] Glassix

Postby Reality Mode » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:15 am

Cheats have to be enabled in the settings, they are in public builds. Sexen are used to buy spells from Lily. You can check the wiki if you need more info. http://glassix.wikia.com/wiki/Glassix_Wiki
Reality Mode

Re: [Free][v0.27] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi everybody!

Download links

What's new ?
  • Added slave mode feature
  • Added 3 new dates: Entertainment park, museum and beach
  • Added 2 new vibrator events: Rin and Naomi
  • Added new bed blowjob command for all girls with some variations between girls
  • Added alternative endings for show ass, show tits and strip commands (so you can see what it would be like if we extended this feature to all other commands making it easier to chain sex commands)
  • A few annoying bugs solved
About the slave mode feature:

When buying the slave mode spell from Lily, a small event will trigger to allow you to choose how your slaves will call you. Then to toggle slave mode, you'll first have to use doll mode on a girl and select the new slave mode option.
Girls in slave modes behave like normal (meaning they still go to work and such) but they have a different interaction menu. To make it easy, the sex commands from the normal behavior are still accessible in slave mode and new specific slave commands will be added at a later date.
In slave mode, the affection, obedience and obedience level conditions for events or choices are always true meaning you won't need to grind obedience or affection for low level girls if they have their slave mode on. (I still need to add some limits to trigger by level increment because right now, you can trigger the level 4 before the level 1 and it could cause problems if some prerequisites were set in the obedience level 1, like for Utako. So be careful)
You can change the master name either in the main character page (for all girls) or choose how a specific girl calls you by talking to her in slave mode.

About the bugs:
  • The affection reset to 160 has been solved.
  • Lily's plan can now be triggered properly
  • The suspicion game over can now be triggered (but still needs to talk with a girl level 3 to get initialized, it might change in the future)
  • Plus a few other minor bugs, check the changelog
I got a lot of reports about missing images or wrong outfits.

Regarding the wrong outfits, it's usually the girl being naked being reported. This is not a bug actually, it just means the images for the related outfit have not been generated yet and the game default the images of the command to the naked "outfit". In the future, we'll add all outfits images but it'll take an update on its own. It's not that urgent and is quite time consuming so I'll focus on more pressing matters.

Regarding the missing images, some events are actually limited to specific outfits and we failed to add those limits in the choices or events conditions. I've started added them in v0.28. For example, the vibrator events for Saiko requires her to wear either her work or sexy work outfit. If you choose another outfit for her work period, the vibrator option will be unavailable. The tooltip will let you know about such new conditions. Since there are possibly many other events with the same problem which might have escaped my grasp, if you notice more, let me know which event had missing images and I'll check that.
This update should be the last big feature added to the game (even though it's still not complete yet). Next update will focus on the endings (a poll will start soon to vote for which ones to focus on first) and once done, we'll see what feature you want improved.

As always, let me know if you encounter any trouble with this version.

Thanks for your time and support!
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.28] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi everybody!

Download links

What's new?
  • Harem ending
  • Fujiko level 1
  • Added virginity status in girls status page
  • Separated night event for married girls which depends on whether she decided to follow Kei or not
  • Alternative ending for the bride daily command
  • 2 new spells to handle suspicion
  • A few other minor stuff and bugs corrected
About the harem ending:

This ending is not complete yet. I didn't want to delay the update so I released as is but I'll add some more for the next patch and when CarpeNoctem has some time, he'll also add more sub events to the list so that all girls get their share of work, possibly even the extra girls not yet completed.

To reach the harem ending, you'll have to discover the secret way to corrupt it then trigger the spell corruption event with the proper conditions.

I've also changed the ending choice event to a talk trigger rather than when entering the church to be less of a hassle. Just talk to Anael when you want to make your choice.

About the new virginity status:

Most girls in the game aren't virgin but some are and this will be important for the harem ending. When having sex for the first time (in the right hole), they'll lose their virginity, it usually happens during their level 3 event or the pact event with Lily so be careful if you want to keep a girl virgin. A message will warn you when that happens.

About the new spells:

To control suspicion, I've added two new spells, one which reduce the suspicion gains and another which reduce suspicion by a flat amount. I'll also add a way to reduce suspicion with money via Anael's church to complete the feature. With those, suspicion should be less a hassle but should still need to be watched out for early game.

Enjoy!
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.28] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi guys,

Download links

What's new?
  • 3 new virgins available for the spell corruption event
  • 2 new sub events during the harem ending
  • 4 bad endings : Aiko, Rin, Naomi and Mitsuko
  • Fujiko level 2
  • Mitsuko vibrator event added
  • Solved bug at the end of the museum date (Thanks Jc95!)
  • Added some missing images for the married girls night event
This update simply focus on new content as explained before and the next updates. The content is self explanatory so I don't think I need to explain much here compared to previous versions. I'll just explain quickly for the bad endings, you'll need to choose Lily's side during the spell corruption event then go to any girl and choose the option "I choose you" to trigger the bad ending.

Enjoy!
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.30] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi everybody!

Here is Glassix 0.31 PUBLIC release

Download links 

What's new?
  • Fujiko event level 3 + commands level 3
  • 10 new bad endings
  • 2 new virgins for the spell corruption event
  • Cleaned some girls incorrect layered images

Enjoy!
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.31] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:09 am

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.33 PUBLIC release (forgot to post about 0.32 PUBLIC release last month being too busy, sorry about that)

Download links

What's new?
  • Added pagination in Gallery
  • Good endings for Aiko, Rin, Ayumi, Okimi, Sarah and Ryoko
  • Eimi & Yae level 1
  • Special pact event with both the twins
  • Marilyn level 1
  • New H-events for Sarah about her secret past
  • New H-event for Hanae and vaginal sex
  • Added Eimi & Yae apartment's in Northside station
  • Added Marilyn's house in Westide street D
  • Several bug corrections, check the changelog in game for more info

Enjoy !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.33] Glassix

Postby MaxTheDark » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:55 am

The game sounds interesting, but I have two concerns:
1. Why are there no screenshots? What does the game look like? Does it play like an actual 3D game, as suggested by the one picture available, or is it like those visual novel games that just swap images?
2. Why is the game 3.4 GB?

[EDIT]
'she sucks the tip of my sex' ? It's called a penis...
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby Screamz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:22 am

There is a screenshot of the title that has pretty much every character. Its not a good quality screen shot but I expect it gives you an idea of the art style. Couple more screenshots wouldn't hurt.

The game is 3.4 gb because theres so many pictures. The game has been in development for a long time with more and more content being added continually.

It's one of the best free nsfw games you can find.

Oh yeah, side note. I believe they patch the game. So after the initial chunky DL. You get smaller bite size updates after that.
Screamz

Postby MaxTheDark » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Okay, one last thing: how do you activate cheats? I noticed the option in the menu and it's introduction several posts up, but I can't see any way in which it actually does anything, it's not mentioned on Wiki or website...
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby MobileGrunt » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:49 am

Under the 'Options' menu you can turn them on.
MobileGrunt

Postby MaxTheDark » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:59 pm

But what does it do?
MaxTheDark

Postby MobileGrunt » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:29 am

Well, if you go in to a girl's character sheet, and click on their stats like Affection, Obedience and Obedience Level you can raise the. The first 2 max out on one click, the Level will increase 1 point per click. Go in to your stats and you can click on the money for max money, or your skills to max them out. Clicking on the Stamina in there will refresh it to full. Clicking on a girl's portrait in the Girl's Status screen will teleport you to them.
MobileGrunt

Postby MaxTheDark » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:40 am

Ooooh! Thank you. That makes sense, but should have been made clearer :)
MaxTheDark

Postby Daedolon » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi guys!
​​​​​​​
Here is Glassix 0.34 PUBLIC release

Download links 

What's new?
  • Eimi & Yae level 2
  • Twins night event
  • Hikari and Hanae's good endings
  • One small bug correction
This update has less content than usual due to some personal problem for CarpeNoctem forcing him to reduce his work time on Glassix plus the fact that the twins and the new endings add more complexity to the game. I'm also quite busy with Lust Complex right now but I want to reassure you that once the new version is out, I'll pay more attention to Glassix to complete it properly. I already planned many things for it I'll share with you once Lust Complex v0.2 is out this month.

For Hikari's good ending, you'll have to side with her through different events to increase a hidden love stat (not the same as affection) which in turn will allow you to trigger an event with her mother necessary to get her good ending. So far there are 3 different events where you can side with her : During her argument with Ryoko, by revealing Sarah's secret to her or by giving her the necklace to get her vote for the new school uniform. The minimum amount required right now is 1 but might change if we add more events where you can side with her. 

For Hanae's good ending, she'll need to be a virgin till the end so be careful with that.

Finally, the new "Cum in pussy" requirement for the pregnancy endings was actually an oversight of mine from last version. Some girls have a pregnancy variation good ending (Usually the teenagers since it makes more sense than milf wanting more kids) and to get the option, you'll need to have come inside her enough time. About 25 times.

Thanks for your time!
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.34] Glassix

Postby Darthjake » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Always glad to see an update to this game, I've held off playing for a bit, so hopefully I will have lots of new interactions to see.

Thanks for a great game!
Darthjake

Postby Daedolon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:46 am

You're welcome :)
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby MaxTheDark » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm

Hey, I just want to make something clear: I absolutely love the game and I think this is one of the best ones on this site.

I'm not a fan of visual novels, but this one has enough interaction possibilities that I can look past my limitations and enjoy it.

Having said that, I have few suggestions and requests.

The request I have the biggest is, can someone re-design the characters' feet? They look very plastic and unpleasant... (yes, foot fetish). Check out Long Live The Princess, they have beautiful feet and character design. (And literally nothing else)

A suggestion: rape mechanics. Each character would have a fear level alongside others. Aside from submitting, it will also dictate whether the character will report the rape in the first place. I just think this mechanic would work really well and add a new layer of things to do in the game.

Another thing would be an option to not wipe cum from characters, which would lead to some extra unique dialogue and raising suspicion level.

Speaking of cum, it looks a little bit like a milk splatter. Any chance it could be made to look a little thicker?

And finally... The game is huge. There are a lot of characters, a lot of scenes, it's just the richest game on RenPy I've ever seen. Which begs the question... Why do you stick with RenPy? The game would benefit so much from being rendered in full 3D. Sure, the animations would take a bit, but I assume you have the rights to the models anyway, so why not take it a level higher?

If you're interested in the feet and cum changes, I'm happy to provide more details. If you're interested in the rape scenario I can write some dialogues too.
MaxTheDark

Postby Daedolon » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:22 am

MaxTheDark Wrote:Hey, I just want to make something clear: I absolutely love the game and I think this is one of the best ones on this site.

I'm not a fan of visual novels, but this one has enough interaction possibilities that I can look past my limitations and enjoy it.

The request I have the biggest is, can someone re-design the characters' feet? They look very plastic and unpleasant... (yes, foot fetish). Check out Long Live The Princess, they have beautiful feet and character design. (And literally nothing else)

A suggestion: rape mechanics. Each character would have a fear level alongside others. Aside from submitting, it will also dictate whether the character will report the rape in the first place. I just think this mechanic would work really well and add a new layer of things to do in the game.

Another thing would be an option to not wipe cum from characters, which would lead to some extra unique dialogue and raising suspicion level.

Speaking of cum, it looks a little bit like a milk splatter. Any chance it could be made to look a little thicker?

And finally... The game is huge. There are a lot of characters, a lot of scenes, it's just the richest game on RenPy I've ever seen. Which begs the question... Why do you stick with RenPy? The game would benefit so much from being rendered in full 3D. Sure, the animations would take a bit, but I assume you have the rights to the models anyway, so why not take it a level higher?

If you're interested in the feet and cum changes, I'm happy to provide more details. If you're interested in the rape scenario I can write some dialogues too.

For the models, I'm afraid I can't change them since they are from a quite old Illusion game, Sexy Beach Premium Resort and I don't have the hand on those.

For the rape mechanism, I don't think it matches the theme of the game since it's supposed to be about corruption. Plus it would require a lot of work and at the moment, I'm aiming to complete the game without adding more, just solving issues and a few basic stuff. You can check the latest roadmap there : https://www.patreon.com/posts/glassix-roadmap-25954904

For the cum models, here too I don't have the hands on the models so I can't change it, however the idea to be able to leave the girl with cum on them is good, I thought about it too and had forgotten about it. I'll add it to the roadmap cause that's a feature I also enjoy in other games.

By the way, the game is not made with Renpy but Construct 2. The code is custom made to allow all the features in game. The game was first released 3 years ago which is why the models now looks a bit old an plain but due to the amount of content, migrating to more recent models would be too much. I'm aware of this which is why I started working on a new teal time 3D game, Lust Complex. More info there.

Thanks for the feedback and compliments :)
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby MaxTheDark » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:21 am

Daedolon Wrote:
MaxTheDark Wrote:Hey, I just want to make something clear: I absolutely love the game and I think this is one of the best ones on this site.

For the models, I'm afraid I can't change them since they are from a quite old Illusion game, Sexy Beach Premium Resort and I don't have the hand on those.

For the rape mechanism, I don't think it matches the theme of the game since it's supposed to be about corruption. Plus it would require a lot of work and at the moment, I'm aiming to complete the game without adding more, just solving issues and a few basic stuff. You can check the latest roadmap there : https://www.patreon.com/posts/glassix-roadmap-25954904

For the cum models, here too I don't have the hands on the models so I can't change it, however the idea to be able to leave the girl with cum on them is good, I thought about it too and had forgotten about it. I'll add it to the roadmap cause that's a feature I also enjoy in other games.

By the way, the game is not made with Renpy but Construct 2. The code is custom made to allow all the features in game. The game was first released 3 years ago which is why the models now looks a bit old an plain but due to the amount of content, migrating to more recent models would be too much. I'm aware of this which is why I started working on a new teal time 3D game, Lust Complex. More info there.

Thanks for the feedback and compliments :)

Yeah, I had a feeling you won't be able to add that stuff, but I still think it would fit. I don't know what do you mean by corruption, all you do is hypnotize girls to have sex with you, that's pretty much rape as far as I can tell.

Please clarify, do you mean that you do have the models and pose them for the game, or are you re-using actual illustrations from that game?

I'm really happy you like the persistent cum idea, I like helping. Would be great if you could add extra conversation options, like mom asking why's the cum on Kana's face.

I think with the content in the game, I kinda fucked myself over here. Being impatient I decided to see what I can do in the game, and started editing save file (before someone explained to me how the cheats work...), unlocked and checked everything, and then was left with no story to creatively unlock stuff. Therefore I have a lot of ideas of things that can be put in the game, but fully realize they're not exactly something you may be interested in (like watersports). The worst thing I can think of happening here is the game getting finished and you moving on to other projects. I think I just kinda fell in love with your game is all :) (and if you read my comments under other games you will see that it doesn't happen too often).

Yeah, there's way too much content to migrate, was thinking more like for Glassix 2 or something.

Oh, and one last thing about Glassix, I think you need to include full backgrounds to scenes, it looks really odd when the camera in the scene pans from the top, but you still see the background of the room you're in, taken at eye level.

Had a look at that Lust Complex, the idea is really cool, but I think the game needs some polish. Worst however, it says 'Pay back your debt!' Does that mean you're including a mechanic where you need to get a set amount of money to pay off some debt you got at the beginning of the game? I'll be blunt, I don't know why do developers keep putting this in the games, all it does is slow down progress and there is nothing fun about it. About the camera control, will it be possible to just walk around in first person? And where is the download button? Think all that wanking actually made me blind :D

[EDIT]
PS. Have you noticed how the character, who's one defining factor is 'he has cool glasses' does not wear any glasses on any scene at all?
MaxTheDark

Postby Daedolon » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:49 am

MaxTheDark Wrote:Yeah, I had a feeling you won't be able to add that stuff, but I still think it would fit. I don't know what do you mean by corruption, all you do is hypnotize girls to have sex with you, that's pretty much rape as far as I can tell.

Please clarify, do you mean that you do have the models and pose them for the game, or are you re-using actual illustrations from that game?

I'm really happy you like the persistent cum idea, I like helping. Would be great if you could add extra conversation options, like mom asking why's the cum on Kana's face.

I think with the content in the game, I kinda fucked myself over here. Being impatient I decided to see what I can do in the game, and started editing save file (before someone explained to me how the cheats work...), unlocked and checked everything, and then was left with no story to creatively unlock stuff. Therefore I have a lot of ideas of things that can be put in the game, but fully realize they're not exactly something you may be interested in (like watersports). The worst thing I can think of happening here is the game getting finished and you moving on to other projects. I think I just kinda fell in love with your game is all :) (and if you read my comments under other games you will see that it doesn't happen too often).

Yeah, there's way too much content to migrate, was thinking more like for Glassix 2 or something.

Oh, and one last thing about Glassix, I think you need to include full backgrounds to scenes, it looks really odd when the camera in the scene pans from the top, but you still see the background of the room you're in, taken at eye level.

Had a look at that Lust Complex, the idea is really cool, but I think the game needs some polish. Worst however, it says 'Pay back your debt!' Does that mean you're including a mechanic where you need to get a set amount of money to pay off some debt you got at the beginning of the game? I'll be blunt, I don't know why do developers keep putting this in the games, all it does is slow down progress and there is nothing fun about it. About the camera control, will it be possible to just walk around in first person? And where is the download button? Think all that wanking actually made me blind :D

[EDIT]
PS. Have you noticed how the character, who's one defining factor is 'he has cool glasses' does not wear any glasses on any scene at all?

For the hypnosis part, yeah, it's true it can be assimilated to rape but it's more like making girls more open minded about sex. Yeah, I know it's just stretching things my own way to justify my game but I prefer to show this way rather than the forceful way with the girl screaming and fighting to break free. Not really my cup of tea ^^

For the models, what I mean is that I'm using a 3D game made by the Japanese company, Illusion. You can check more about this game here. This game offer a studio which allows you to customize the girls appearance and the pose. But the options to customize the girls are defined, I can't modify the 3D models themselves.

For the cum reaction, that's possible indeed. But it might become annoying to get this small reaction each time during the play.

For the backgrounds, I know some players think like you. However, here again the 3D studio I use doesn't have many 3D background which is why I had to make it this way.

For Lust Complex, of course it needs more polish ;) It's only v0.2 and I had to rush it to be able to release it. I'm already working to improve the models and the content. For the debt, this is meant as a goal with a clear end game (though you'll be able to keep playing after reaching it) but unlike other games, I do intend to make this goal affect the gameplay with a more difficult mode for players who wants more challenge and the weekly debt interest will depend on how many weeks have passed and how much debt you have left, meaning the player will have to choose between spending money to upgrade their building or pay back the debt to decrease the interests. It'll need to be properly balanced though and it might take some time to find the good one. There is no first person movement, I might add a first person camera during the H scenes, good suggestion, I'll have a poll for my patron for it in the future. As for the download links, I'm afraid the game is currently limited to my patrons ;) I'll release a public demo when there is better quality and more content in the game so players can judge the game themselves.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects