Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Iino
Age18
Gender Male
Appearance https://honeysanime.com/wp-content/uplo ... nagisa.jpg
Bio just graduated high school, out on a vacation to a foreign land for summer break before college, he doesn't know what's in store for him when he arrives...

It was the First Day of Vacation and you were out in this Tropical new place, the sun felt amazing you could smell the sea, it just seemed so fresh and clear everywhere here, and a Pretty girl was talking to you!

She Approached you just on the street and hugged you giggling "Hey You're Pretty cute, Let me guess Foreigner, Vacation? So Cutie~ Why you here, The Beach, The Red Light or maybe you're looking for a summer fling to, Sow your wild oats? Did I say that right?" She Giggled smiling as she hugged your arm between her breasts. "Any Way~ I'm Mandy~ Born and raised here, If you wanna know some tight local spots I could show you around cutie~" She Teased you, She looked like she was your age and just having fun.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Oooh, I like the pic~ Also we aiming for 40 posts or 60? Or let me know if you change your mind and want to keep it going longer, any of those is fine by me.

The air and the sun was fantastic, but right now, my focus was entirely on the sexy, pretty local girl who was hugging me against her. My cheeks were bright red as I tried to gather my wits and say "I~I uh, I~I came here f~for the b~beach, b~but I uh, I~I don't think I'd mind the last one t~there if it came up." I wasn't sure if she meant with her or not, but with how cute she was, I'd certainly be very up with doing it with her! She was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen!

The offer to see some local things though was too good to pass up. "N~Nice to meet you Mandy, I'm Iino, and I'd love to get a tour of some of the good places around here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:48 pm

She Hummed "Well~ I know some Hidden Beaches, Some good Local cafes that aren't all tourist trapped, but the fun stuff will have to wait for tonight, think you can put up with me for that long~?" She purred playfully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Blushing even brighter, I nodded my head as I said "I~I think I can put up with the prettiest girl I've ever met for a day. I~I didn't have a~anything planned for today anyways..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:05 pm

She Giggled and Hummed "So~ you got your Swim Trunk or you Wanna go to the Cafe's First~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:21 pm

"M~My trunks are back in my hotel room, I was just taking a stroll to start." I say as I rub the back of my head a bit, a tiny part of me wondering if any of those hidden beaches were nudist ones. I shake that thought aside as I say "C~Cafe's first."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:32 pm

She giggled and nodded leading you down a few alleyways to a place you couldn't read the name of, she called out in the native tongue as she entered "My Mama owns this place." She explained to you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 pm

I looked this way and that way as she lead me down some alleyways, wondering just what kind of cafe I was going to get to experience as I smiled and nodded to her. My stomach gave a light rumble, but more than anything I was thirsty.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:51 pm

A Woman Comes out of the back smiling "Mandy! Oh Who's This?" Mandy babbles quickly in the native language, and her mom laughes "Well find a Seat I'll get something for you to drink, special Island tea." She said going into the kitchen.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:04 pm

"T~Thank you Miss!" I say with a smile and slight bow as I take a seat, smiling and blushing at Mandy as I shyly mumbled "I~I can see where you get your beauty from."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:09 pm

She Giggled "I'm Actually a Half and Half, My Papa was Foreign too." She said smiling "It's kinda Island tradition to have foreign kids, since our population is small it helps prevent inbreeding." She explained to you as her mom brought out the tea for both of you and a menu.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:24 pm

I nodded in understanding, smiling all the same as I looked about the cafe for a moment. As soon as the drink came over, I gave her some more thanks, then quickly started drinking as I looked over the menu. "Mmhm, this is pretty good... and boy, does that heat make one thirsty! Should have brought a bottle of water along to help."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:33 pm

It was odd and refreshing, it was like some kind of Sweet Peppermint Like Milk tea, it wasn't wholly like anything you had before, you noticed it was mostly dark skinned girls in the shop, some seemed to be in groups, alone and a couple were on what looked like dates, The Menu had a lot of Stuff but you Noticed the "Recommended" Section had "Glazed Pork", "Fresh Clams", "Fresh Fish(Battered and Grilled)" and "Fresh Giant Crab" as what the Chef said was the best, though it had other sides too such as "Homemade Mashed Potatoes", "Salad with Island Sauce" and "Creamy Mac and Cheese"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 pm

I found myself humming as I enjoyed the tea, and quickly finished it off and asked for another. Without any idea on what else to pick, I quickly settled on Glazed Pork and Salad with Island Sauce, wondering if they used their own home made sauces for this or if they used something from elsewhere. All the while I tried to learn a bit more about the island from Mandy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Mandy Ordered the Clams and Mac and Cheese, While waiting for your food her mom brought you more tea, Mandy Explained that the Island was in fact it's own nation and that they depended on vacationers for money so much so that the american dollar was used as much as their own money.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:52 pm

I hummed with interest at that, not having known that it was it's own nation even though I'd been told the dollar was basically the de facto currency. It had made things easier at least, but this actually explained it. Digging into the food, I let out a happy moan at the taste, giving thumbs up and then saying after I swallowed "Delicious! My compliments to the chef!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:42 pm

The Glazed pork was both sweet and salty and just seemed to melt in your mouth, it also had a citrusy taste too, it was rather interesting, the salad had some kind of white sauce on it, it tasted kinda like a light amount of vinegar? Maybe?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:30 pm

I wasn't exactly sure what they'd used for the sauce for each, but I found it quite delectable, openly enjoying it as in between bites I asked where Mandy was going to show me next, even as I began to feel just a bit light headed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:35 pm

She Giggled "Well We have an Arcade, Like with a bunch of old fashioned games and stuff, original pacman and the like, After that I was thinking a movie, our's actually shows older movies too and this week they're running like a Tim Curry thing and today's the Rocky Horror Picture Show, I like that movie." She Explained "Then Tonight there's a party out on one of the non-resort beaches you might like."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:38 pm

"Mhm... o~okay, that sounds like a good plan... Arcade, Movies, and then a party!" I said with a smile and a slight giggle, then shook my head a bit to try and get rid of that slight odd feeling I had.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games