Ghosting it Up [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ghosting it Up [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:24 am

The girl was now blushing more, and paying more attention to your holes, as were several guys nearby and at least one other herm. All these eyes on you only served to turn you on more as Jenny whispered "She's cute, you should take her back to the locker room and have fun with her~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:27 am

I Blushed and put the bar up Before I grinned at the girl, I was feeling so horny and confused I just went with it, my pussy was practically drooling "Hey Name's Lyn, Wanna Hit the Steam Room and the Showers?" I asked, flirtily, I was horny and needy, my head felt all hazy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:50 pm

"I~I uh, m~my name is Klaire, a~and I uh... s~sure?" She asked, looking very much like a virgin as she gazed at your slit with interest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:43 pm

I Stood up loosing control over my hand as it settled on her ass, two fingers rubbing teasingly at her back door as I lead her back into the girl's room.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:06 pm

She nearly went stiff as a pole, but didn't stop you as you lead her along towards the Steam Room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Getting naked and helping her strip my hand prodded at her ass as we got into the steam room together.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Her ass was virgin tight and barely relenting to your probing, but she moaned and squirmed, blushing as she looked to you shyly and said "I~I've never done anything like this... i~I've barely played with myself..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:26 pm

I Blushed Hornily "Well Babe~ By the time I'm through with you you'll be able to fit an entire Arm up either hole~" I purred, pulling her into my lap and teasing both holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:42 pm

She gasped and squeaked but again, didn't seem to say no or try to escape as she instead shivered and moaned, her holes both tight but both seeming to slowly open up to your touches as her slit dampens up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 pm

I Blushed as I kissed and sucked on her neck, intent on covering her with hickies and love bites and I worked to get her holes loose.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:01 pm

She began to respond more, her ass finally parting and your fingers slipping into her slit as she tilted her neck... she seemed to be quite enjoying the kissing and sucking, eyes becoming rather lidded as her moans grew louder. Jenny giggled, at this point saying "You know, I'm not controlling you anymore, you've been doing this on your own since we stepped in~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:04 pm

I Didn't say anything to focused and to horny at the moment, I grinned happily covering Klaire's Neck with my Markings and moving to do the same to her breasts as I slowly tested how much I could stretch her holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:21 pm

Sadly, they couldn't stretch much... you'd probably need a week or two of careful fun nights at home with her to get her loose... but she was still quickly becoming a moaning mess in your grip as her juices drooled onto the bench and floor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:24 pm

I Happily teased her giggling as I tried to give her hickies on her nipples and make her cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:41 pm

As soon as you started kissing and roughly sucking on her nipples, she squealed and arched her back, chest thrusting out as her juices coated your hand and arm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:43 pm

I Didn't Give her a Chance to rest, intent on marking her with my mouth, It didn't help that not only was Jenny inside me, upping my horniness, but I wasn't cumming myself so it was hard to try and calm or stop.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:15 pm

The girl was practically putty in your arms at this point, unable to resist your efforts even if she wanted to. And from the sounds of her moans and the reaction her body was giving off, she probably wanted you to keep going. Jenny at this point popped on out of you and giggled as she got down on the floor, spreading your legs wide so she can get access to your cunt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:35 pm

I Let her, Practically mad with lust as I sent the poor girl into orgasm after orgasm, not letting her rest for a second.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:09 am

For about 10 minutes this continues, even as Jenny starts to lap at your pedals and provide you with your own much-needed pleasure. Then Jenny's tongue manages to find your G-spot, and gives you a much needed release as pure ecstasy rushes through every part of your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:11 am

I Moaned and came hard coating the girl's pussy and Jenny's face with my juices as I Finally leaned back, panting and relaxing from my frustrated fucking.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games