A list of the higher quality games?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

A list of the higher quality games?

Postby Screamz » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:48 am

I'm not sure if this would be desirable (or practical) to have on the forum but, I think it would be pretty beneficial to have a list of the better adult games in one spot with a short description and link to their patreon or other website, maybe the status of development too.

There are some games that offer a lot of great content, often for free, and there are a LOT that simply don't offer very much.

Maybe this list exists and I just haven't found it.

I'm not sure what the character limit is on LoK but the full list could be in an attachment to skirt that. Where the main post would just be an explanation and the topic would be a way for people to suggest additions to the list.

I would be willing to start it and I imagine it could be handed off easily enough. If someone wanted to hijack it and have their own list with black jack and hookers that would be o.k too I suppose.

Also surprisingly, it seems that there are some creators that don't seem to do much in the way of promoting their games. It's like they don't like money... anyway this could be a way to find and promote those hidden gems that deserve it.

Well. Lmk LoK.
Screamz

Return to General