Sexy Adventure [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexy Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:38 am

They seemed to consider this a moment... then the Dark Elf hummed and asked "If we fed you a bunch more cum, could you start growing more powerful and learning more spells~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:42 am

I Blushed "Um, I Need Combat for Well more Combat spells, I'd probably get a bunch of Illusion and Enchantment Spells your way, Mind control and fake what people are seeing, but I'd need like, a lot of sex." I told them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:49 am

That doesn't seem to bother them too much, and you hear your patron hum innocently as if it's not entirely the case you couldn't get more combat oriented magic that way... but maybe she's just messing with you.

You can also smell their musk... musk that tells you they both still have at least one more load in them... but if you wanted to head out you could probably convince them to.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:57 am

I Blushed "And um, Well, We're burning Daylight Right? We need money after all." I said nervously.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:05 am

It works, as they both grunt and nod, but after a moment of thought they let you stand and gesture for you to follow, even though your patron pouts a little but giggles at you seeming to try and keep to some of your masculinity.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:08 am

I Blushed and fixed my clothes before quickly following them to the guild to register and get a quest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:25 am

Registration was simple and easy, but strangely enough they were out of quests for the moment, suggesting that the next town over might have some or you might find someone along the road needing some help. Or you could wait a day to see if any other quests were brought in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:27 am

I Sighed and looked at the two "Wanna head out? I'm Kinda broke."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:46 am

They nod, pointing at a map and listing two places to go. A town near a large lumbermill named Saalden, or a town close to a large lake nearby known as Yokes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll let you for this first travel decide a few things about the two destinations
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:51 am

I Hummed I knew Saalden, it had some problems with Forrest Goblins And Wolves, Yokes on the other hand had a nearby entrance to the underdark, Kobolds seemed to be their most common threat, though less threat and more pissed off sewer people, it got a lot of strange adventurers and traders using it as a rest stop "Hmm, Let's go, Yokes, if you're okay with that?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 am

"I not care where we go." The Orc, Krua, said, while the Dark Elf Selvina nodded and said "Yokes will do. Come, and make sure to keep up, otherwise we'll make you ride us as we walk."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 am

I Blushed but kept up quickly, I did grow up a peasant I knew how to hustle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:08 am

IT was going to take three days by foot to reach Yokes, and as the three of you set out you tried to recall the creatures that were local to the area so you could prepare yourself for what might cross paths with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:10 am

I knew very little I think I remembered Giant Badgers, And Bandits were always a problem.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:49 pm

As if thinking about them was enough to call them out, about an hour into your trek five giant badgers burst out from the tall grass nearby, rearing up at you and shrieking angrily at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:44 pm

I Squeaked and did the first thing that came to mind, Using my Illusions to look like I turned into a dragon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:05 pm

(Roll-8)

The spell doesn't quite fire, instead making you look like an anthromorphic dragon cutie~, which makes the badgers get a bit excited instead as your friends each take one and leave you facing the other three.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:07 pm

I Huffed and Resorted to Just blasting them with my eldritch blast cantrip to hurt them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:23 pm

(roll-12)

This manages to work a bit better- while you don't defeat any of them, you keep them back and away from you as your companions finish off the ones fighting them and turn to attack the ones your busy with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:29 pm

I Groaned and Just kept blasting even as I felt myself grow hard thanks to my patron.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games