Sexy Adventure [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sexy Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:40 am

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Maximums "Moxi" Mithrandus
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2978851
Bio: A Young Man who became highly girly after making a deal with a succubus queen for power, with little but a basic pack this young warlock has set off to become an adventurer, he even joined the guild! Now he just had to find a party and some jobs and maybe some sort of sex thing he could sacrifice to his patron to get out of the whole "Cum collecting" part of the deal....hopefully....For now though he was Looking for a party, when he saw Some Kind of Greenskin Female who looked like a barbarian but had the Copper Plate like him making her a new adventurer too he grew excited and approached her "H~Hello would you like to party up?" He asked shyly, wondering why his patron felt so happy?

The woman glances down at you, humming a bit before smirking and saying "Long as knife ears doesn't mind."

'Knife Ears' walked out of the nearby tavern, a bit of a dirty look on her face. It brightens a bit when she sees you, yet your patron gets even more excited as her presence seems to make the two begin to leer at you...
Kuragari

Re: Sexy Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:43 am

I Blushed and Winced "Um, I'm a Warlock, so I can't Cast Many spells, But um, If you let me take a short break I can Regain them, Either by um, Masturbating or having sex." I told the two of them so they'd know what I could do.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 am

"Mmhm... sex, definitively sex." The Orc woman said, while the Dark Elf grinned and purred "In fact, that sounds good right about now... you can join our party alright, but we get to fuck you right now~"

Why would they be doing the fucking? Aren't they women? Why... why is your patron giggling?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:57 am

I Blinked "Um, I don't have a Room but sure? I mean, we can't do it here, but sure I'll have sex with you?" I said blushing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:02 am

Your then grabbed, and they pull you into a dark alley nearby. No one seems to notice, but you soon get your answer for why your patron was so amused- both of the women quickly fish out cocks that are quickly hardening and put yours to shame, each at least a foot long, maybe a bit more, and two inches thick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:07 am

I Squeaked and Blushed as I Quickly Smelled them "O~Oh, You, um, Okay, Do you want to mount me one at a time or together?" I asked with a blush, at least I had an Easy source of cum, I thought grumpily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:17 am

Their answer was to pick you up, and then a moment later your robes were flipped up and a cock was pushing into your ass while the other tilted your head back a bit and slammed into your throat! They were going to spitroast you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:20 am

I let out a rather lewd "Hlurk! Glurk!" Sound as the massive unwashed barbarian cock forced itself balls deep in my throat and filled my nose with it's scent.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:31 am

"Ohh gods... her ass is perfect~" The Dark Elf said, while the barbarian grunted and simply started fucking your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:33 am

I Shuddered, and Blushed as my Cock Perked up, I started Licking and Sucking on the Cock as her balls slapped my Face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:38 am

Yes, that's it, good boi... if you enjoy it and even come to love and seek it out, you get more energy when you drink in their cum~ Your patron says with a giggle as they keep going, little jolts rocking your mind and body as the dark elf finds your P-spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:39 am

I Let out a Moan into the orc's cock as my P-spot was found, my cock eagerly shooting out some cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:58 am

Even as you came, the two weren't anywhere near ready for such, thrusting away at you and making your head spin as the chances you had to breath involved the orc's strong masculine musk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:01 am

I Moaned as Both my Holes happily tightened and massaged the two needy cocks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:16 am

Your patron hummed happily as you were used so, and moments later you felt one of them beginning to twitch just as another orgasm was crashing down upon you. A surge of energy flowed into you as they both came together, firing their cum into your depths...

You certainly felt powerful, but it also turned out the succubus had left out how GOOD it'd feel to get such energy drawn into you. Your whole body felt like it was cumming!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:22 am

I Shuddered as Orc and Elf cum filled me my brain felt kinda fuzzy and my ass-pussy and throat felt good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:26 am

They quickly pulled out, leaving you to slump against the Orc's legs, her cock still hard and dangling above your face as the Dark Elf also stepped closer, her cock not far from hers. "Hehe, that enough to get ya charged, or do ya need more?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:27 am

I Gulped and Blushed "Um, One Load of cum is one spell, both of you at once fills up my current actual spell." I admitted blushing as I shivered in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:32 am

They quirk an eye up at that as they ask "So do you only have two spells? What kind of warlock are you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:35 am

I Blushed "Just starting I know three spells of the first ring, I can only cast twice, But I have three cantrips I can just cast as much as I want, I can also Cast Silent Image and Disguise Self as much as I want." I Told them with an embarrassed huff.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games