Ghosting it Up [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ghosting it Up [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:14 am

You came too a bit later, but found you were already moving. In fact... your computer was on, and you seemed to be... masturbating as your webcam broadcast the lewd scene to all of your friends. You try to move your hand, but only manage to make it twitch as you feel a presence within you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:23 am

I Shivered and Moaned as I giggled, "See! I told you I could Stretch my Ass wide enough to fit a pop can, And I Fit the Buttefly Clamps to my Pussy to!" I found my mouth saying proudly as it showed off my mountain dew can filled Asshole, the clamps I used on my chip Bags now on my Nipples, Clit and Lining my pussy Lit Candles were attached to my breasts dripping hot wax down my body, another was in my cunt, it hurt but I came, what was going on?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:45 am

Pleasure and pain was assaulting you all at once, and what was weirder was that you felt an almost phantom presence of a cock that was rigid as fuck all, yet it was nowhere. You could hear Jenny giggling in your mind though as she said "Heeey, look at how excited your fans are, and how many more your getting! Some are even sending you some money!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:51 am

I wanted to hide, to scream to deny it all but I was forced to cum with a lewd moan before my mouth spoke "Yay~ so many fans~ I love you all please get a good look at my Lewd holes~" I whimpered and spoke in my mind to Jenny "G~Get out o shut the stream down~!" I whined to her desperately.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:00 am

She giggled and relented, shutting the stream down and leaving you, but not before you got a chance to see an outpouring of love and lust from your new horde of fans, which had jumped by at least ten thousand!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:10 am

I blushed and quickly blew out the candles, Blushing as I Peeled the Wax off, groaning in pained pleasure as it pulled of the clamps and waxed my pubes, leaving me smooth, Blushing I decided to Post a pic of me drinking the can and showing off my now empty ass, before standing with a groan and blinking as I looked around. "Where'd I put my clothes?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:15 am

Your clothes you find appear to have been randomly tossed about... vague memories of Jenny dressing you up then stripteasing for your streaming audience flitting through your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:19 am

I Huffed "Well At least you didn't throw them away or cut them up or cover them all in cum or something." I said thinking out loud as I put some away, limping a bit as I went to make myself some food....This was my life now....Great.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:42 am

"The thought did occur to me~ But I decided to save that for another day!" She singsonged as she followed after, while you found yourself still feeling a bit aroused.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 am

I Blushed and rubbed at my sore junk with a huff "So, Can anyone else see you, and I guess, Thanks for not letting me just drown in the shower." I grumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:15 am

"Mhm, no idea, and it was no problem! I wasn't going to let anything actually bad happen to you!" She says cheerfully.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:20 am

I Huffed "Yeah, well, I've been to a few haunted places in my travels, stuff I read on ghosts can have them kinda insane, lost in whatever trapped them here, so, Thanks." I grunted as I ate before Stretching "Ah, Time to hit the Gym."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:27 am

"Oooh, the gym! I'm coming with you!" She said, and before you knew it she had phased into you. You still had control... but your body began to feel a low level of arousal now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 am

I Blushed and huffed shaking my head I quickly found my gym clothes, guys basketball shorts and a baggy T-shirt with a sports bra and boy-short panties under, stuffed them in a bag, got dressed in normal clothes and set off, I owned no "Sexy" clothes I informed the ghost in my head when I felt her disapproval.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:33 am

She pouted in your mind, but then as you got closer to the gym, you suddenly made a detour towards a womens clothes shop... where you quickly bought some form fitting, 'sexy' gym clothes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:41 am

I Yelped as made a detour and grabbed what amounted to tight booty shorts that I just knew would ride up into my crack and slit alongside a mix of a sports bra and a push bra as I walked back out I demanded in my mind "What are you doing?!" as she dropped my other clothes in a charity box.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:47 am

"You need something sexier to show off how hot you are! Those clothes make you look so boring!" She said, smiling as she said "Now you'll be able to tease guys, girls, and herms like me as you work out~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:56 am

I Felt Highly Embarrassed as I went to my Gym and signed in sighing and changing, I lost my nerve and tried to leave only to find myself putting my bag away and purposefully moving my outfit so my nipples, pussy lips and the gape of my ass were almost in view as I strode out, they'd surely pop into view! Gulping as my body Returned to me I decided to avoid guys and head to a girl I saw pumping iron "Hey Need a Spotter? I could use one after you're done." I said nervously, gulping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:07 am

The girl nods her head, though she blushes as she eyes you up. However she doesn't say no, and you find yourself sizing her up a bit as well, and not just because of Jenny's influence.

You could however still feel a few eyes on you, which made your arousal rise up just a bit more as your nipples and clit hardened a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:11 am

I Blushed, as we switched my view was focused complete on the girl's crotch not even feeling when Jenny stealthily moved my bottoms and top to show off both my geping holes and my puffy nipples to everyone.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games