Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:38 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Sam Richardson
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3111261
Bio: A Young Man in College who growing up never really was allowed to go to parties or anything like he was hoping to change that in College, though he actually quickly got a girlfriend and they'd moved in together, sharing rent, he recently lost his job when the place shut down, to distract him his Girlfriend Diana "Ana" to him got them genderchange potions to try out, he had to admit it was a pretty fun night as he faded off to sleep cuddling his girlfriend he thought they might need to do this more.

You wake up laying in your girlfriend's breasts, Ana snoring peacefully. However, as you begin to shift and squirm a bit, you notice two very important things.

One- Ana still has a dick. Two- It's still stuffed up inside your snatch.

A glance at the clock shows that it's been more than the eight hours the potions were supposed to last... y~You were supposed to be a guy again and your girl was supposed to lose her dick!
Kuragari

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 am

I Squeaked and went wide eyed as I felt those two very important things and began shaking Ana "Ana Baby wake up something's wrong!" I managed to yelp out fretfully unsure sure of what to do with all the gooy cum either still in my cunt or leaking out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

Ana squirmed a bit, not yet waking up but she did stir the insides of your cunt up a fair bit as she moaned out "Five more minutes~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:18 am

Shivering in pleasure I instinctively rolled my hips up and down her cock once.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:24 am

That made her jerk her hips a bit, her hands starting to travel to your hips as she moaned in her sleep some more...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:25 am

I Shuddered and began riding her to try and wake her up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:38 am

This did wake her up, but she was too aroused to say much as she started to more properly fuck you... until... until she started to whimper and whine. "I~I... I~I feel like I'm gonna cum from my slit... b~but nothing wants to come out from my cock!"

This seems to strike a chord in your mind... you're going to need some cum today... some yummy, delicious, creamy cum...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:40 am

I Blinked and blushed before humming in pleasure only to freeze "Hunny, I think we need to look at those Potions again, I was just craving cum." I told her kinda afraid.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:48 am

It takes a moment, then she pushes you off gently and grabs the bottles, spreading her legs as she says "G~Get my cunny off... p~part of me needs to cum even if my dick can't!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:57 pm

I Blushed and got between her legs, her balls resting on my face as I lapped and teased her cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:53 pm

She moaned and mewled, and thankfully didn't take long to cum there... but she squeaked after she finished reading the bottles, handing them to you with shaking hands as she says "T~These are permanent ones... a~and they have side effects!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:12 pm

I Squeaked "I thought you said they were temporary ones!" I quickly got to reading.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:00 am

"I~I must have picked the wrong bottles!" SHe squealed, even as you noted that the futa one would leave her only able to cum from her dick once a week... and the one for you mentioned cum cravings... it seemed to be anywhere from once to four times a day!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:15 am

I Squeaked "Well Hurry you take them back maybe you can find a potion to fix us, I'll try looking up online." I told her as I stood up unsurely, my whole body feeling off balance.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:28 am

"I~I don't think they have antidotes for the potions!" She squeaked even as she moved to get dressed, looking both upset at the situation and indignant that her dick pretty much was nothing more than a dildo for others enjoyment except once a week.

You in the meantime find that while some of these potions have antidotes to reverse the changes... these ones however dont.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:33 am

I Groaned as I found that she was already gone, Sighing I got up to try and figure what to do now, When I heard a knock at the door I went to open it,Almost Forgetting I had nothing On but socks, I quickly Put on my own underwear and a to small sports bra, my tits were huge, opening the door, I Blink as I asked "Who is it?" not realizing my Clothes had changed into a fishnet bodysuit with the Tits, crotch and ass cut out, Showing off my body to the person I opened the door for.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:45 am

The girl who opened the door was one of the girls of your dorm, but when she saw you like that, she instead pushed you in, closed and locked the door behind her, and said "Bend over."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:49 am

I backed up confused only to Squeal as I fell backwards over a Chair and found myself stuck with my legs in the air, Making me Stare with confusion at my bare crotch, hadn't I put on clothes?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:51 am

"Mhm... not bending over... but good enough." She says with a smirk as she pounces you, claiming your lips in a forceful kiss as her own clothed chest covers yours, her cock plunging into your slit and filling you quite nicely as she made use of it's dampness from your fun with your girlfriend.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:55 am

I blink and moaned with my ankles trapped behind my ears by this new position I returned the kiss, "Hmm~ Cum inside~ Fuck me loose with your horse cock and fill my womb with cum~ make me a bunny breeding slut factory~" I begged as a cum craving haze filled my mind.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games