PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:38 am

(Roll-12) It doesn't take much to focus your attention off of your arousal as being a Lucario a lot of your aura training involved learning to focus through meditation. You lean back and rest in the water and rest and you don't even sense anyone else around which meant no peepers trying to spy on you as you bathe. Eventually you get so relaxed that you fall asleep for a little bit and wake up feeling rather well. By now you figure it should be some time after sunset, meaning you can simply go to your room and rest before going to bed or perhaps do something before you decide to sleep.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am

With her body calmed and no sign of any other presences to spy on her, Sandra laid back and let herself relax until she wound up falling into a rather restful nap. When she came back to consciousness, she made sure to stretch herself out. That work out must have really worn her out if she was napping like that but in a good way. Rising out of the water, she began toweling herself off. She felt so warmed and refreshed, but it was starting to get into evening leaving her to decide to either turn in or find something to do tonight. Considering how things had turned out last night, she decided to turn in early. Besides, she could make an early start and maybe get a good pick of missions now that she's a higher rank.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 am

Deciding it's best to head to bed early you go back to your room to turn in for the night. Soon you're in bed and drift off to a nice and relaxing sleep despite just having taken a nap in the hot springs. Before you know it you're waking up to another day, feeling energized as if you can do any mission available for you to take. Getting dressed you make your to the mess hall to grab some breakfast. Since it's rather early you don't find too many Pokémon around though you spot some familiar faces; Slash is eating by himself for once and seemed a bit tired, Cotton eating at her own table, and Jet eating with Sour and Nina at another table.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:34 am

Getting to her room, Sandra undressed and laid herself in bed drifting into a restful sleep. All in all, it had been a much better day, and Sandra couldn't help but hope others like it would follow. Getting up well rested in the morning, Sandra felt more than ready to tackle the day, so she got cleaned up and headed down to the cefeteria to get a good breakfast before she took on a mission. Getting down there, she noticed it was fairly empty with only a few familiar faces hanging about. It was a bit odd to see the Zoroark by himself during a meal, and he also looked awfully tired which had her curiosity piqued. Getting her food, she took a seat across from him. "Have a little trouble sleeping?" She inquired curiously.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:50 am

"Huh?" The Zoroark looks up as you sit down and ask about his sleep. "What? Oh no, it's not like that." He said. "I wanted to get up earlier today to get an extra job in; got a bit of a tab to pay off." He chuckles a bit before yawning. "Just not used to be up this early. How about you? You up to get a head start like some of the others?" He asked "Wouldn't mind teaming up again if you're interested, and we can always celebrate a job well done." He flirts a bit, being more of his usually self now despite being tired too.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:43 am

Sandra shakes her head. "No, I just turned in early. Didn't even realize it was early enough to get in an extra job." Sandra found herself a little curious about what kind of tab he was running up but decided not to pry. "Yeah, I guess we could team up, but what kind of celebration are you thinking up when you're running extra jobs to clear up a debt?" She blushed as he started being more of his flirtatious self though she was a bit concerned about him if he was going through money like that.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:32 pm

"Well you can get an extra job in at this time if it's a short one. Most explorers here aren't up this early and are asleep for another hour. "Oh, and don't worry about the debt I'm in. Calling it a debt is actually overkill; I can pay it off with what I have saved up but I rather not have too much of a dip in my funds." He clears up to let you know he's financially fine. "Anyways, as for a celebration we can either go hang out at the club or maybe just...go to my room for a private celebration." He says with a flirtatious tone.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:44 pm

Sandra nodded along as she ate up some of her food, so she wasn't up all that early, but the possibility of getting an extra job as long as it involves something short was good to know. "Well, I'm glad you're not getting yourself in any kind of trouble then." She blushed and nearly coughed up her food when he mentioned celebrating in his room as considering who this was it was clear just what kind of celebrating he was talking about, and the memories of that night with the Raichu and Marowak were still a bit fresh. "Like a dog with a bone." She'd mostly said it to herself though she wasn't particularly quiet with her words as she wiped her lips with a napkin. She felt the slightest buzz of arrousal though as her mind replayed the words.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:24 am

"Well I can definitely give you a 'bone' later to celebrate." He says in his usually flirtatious manner as he picked up on the words you mumbled to yourself. "But we can decide that later. Want to check to see what kind of jobs are available this early? Might not be much yet but there should be something." He says as he picks up his tray and moves to put it away. "Of course...I suppose we can wait a bit if you just want to hang out." His tone even more flirtatious as he places an arm around your shoulders.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 am

Sandra blushed as she realized how easy she'd walked into that one by running her mouth like that. She nods as he mentions checking out available jobs. "Yes, I suppose if we're going to get some early work in, we might as well get to it as quickly as possible. Finishing off her food, she stood up shivering a bit as he placed his arm over her shoulder. Now she could feel his body pressed against her side, and she was sure his aura was filled with plenty of naughty intent if she made the mistake of sensing it, but being so close to him, it was hard not to take a quick peak.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:28 am

Taking a peek at his aura you find to no surprise his lust towards you and that in turn makes you feel a bit tingly in arousal though you find a good amount of self control from him which is probably why he isn't just leading you to his bedroom without your permission. Instead the two of you go to the main building, though her keeps an arm around your waist till you get to the job boards. "Alright, let's find something with a good pay but won't take too long..." He says as he looks them over.

As you look at them you find some decent paying jobs, ranging in difficulty. You see an E-rank mission, an easy one to find an lost item in the nearby woods and paid a somewhat decent amount of what kind of job it is. Another job was simply to repel a group of hostile Pokémon from a nearby cave that have taken resistance recently, a D-rank mission for a higher pay. The last one you noticed was to go claim a bounty on a wanted criminal, paying more than the rest but obviously the hardest one.

"How's this one sound?" You hear Slash ask as he points one out; it was to go to the nearby Berry Forest and gather specific berries; paid more than the lost item job and almost as much as the clearing out the cave job. "Between the two of us this could be quick maybe..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:04 am

Sandra shivered as she noticed Slash was as lustful as ever. She quickly stopped sensing for his aura as she felt her own body twinge with desire in response. She'd need to be careful around him if she didn't want to lose out to the effects lust had had on her. Thankfully, he didn't notice any of what had happened. "Yeah, gotta pick something quick before someone takes the good jobs out from under us. She motioned for him to lead the way back to the job board.

Looking over the missions, they had quite a few choices. A lost item, clearing out a pack of trouble makers, or hunting down a single bounty. Then Slash pointed out the last job. Just some simple berry picking, and it paid better than the lost item one. "Yeah, I guess it is a bit early to be dealing with trouble makers anyway." She nodded in approval at the mission the Zoroark had selected. "Let's go let Felicity know we're taking this one."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:03 am

Slash nods in agreement and the two of you head over to Felicity who was drinking a hot cup of coffee as she seemed a bit tired this time of morning. "Oh hey you two. Going on another mission together?" She asked as she takes the job from Slash and looks it over before stamping it. "Seems like you guys just need to complete the list. Some of those berries might be a bit hard to find so keep your eyes open." Felicity said as she waves the two of your off.

"We shouldn't need any supplies for this job; we just go in, get what we need, get out, and just deal with any hostiles we come by." The Zoroark says with his hands behind his head. "So we can just head straight there." You take a look at the job again and see that you need to find Oran, Pecha, Sitrus, and Razz berries. The last two might be a bit harder to find but the forest was know to have berries all pretty much every type.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:02 pm

Sandra smiled as they approached Felicity. It seemed the Meowstic wasn't much of a morning person but was still up and ready for her duties. "Hey Felicity, Yeah, got up and decided to try to get something early." She nodded along taking a look at the list. "Alright sounds good. We'll get you those berries." Waving, she followed Slash out of the building.

Nodding when he mentioned there wasn't much need for extra preparations. "Yeah, probably a lot less trouble unless we stumble on someone hostile by chance. Let's get to the forest and get foraging." After how good yesterday had been, and with a nice warm-up mission ready to go, Sandra was feeling quite perky this morning, and there was just a bit of a skip in her step as she made her way over to the forest. Between the two of them, this should be a pretty easy mission although she'd make sure to keep more alert once the reached the forest as she looked about for the more elusive berries.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:54 am

Your current partner seems to notice the skip in your step as the two of you head to the forest. "Well someone seems happy. Are you that excited to work with me?" He asked with a chuckle. "Maybe if we find the berries fast enough we can take a little 'break.'" His tone hints at something a bit lewd though he didn't seem all that serious about it.

(Roll-14) The first two berries are easy to find as Oran and Pecha berries are rather common and soon you two are able to fill your quota for them and grab extras for yourselves. "This is turning out well. Not only are we finding what we need but I won't need to buy Oran or Pecha for a while." Slash says as he fills his own explorer's bag with some extra berries. You two even manage to find some Sitrus and a single Razz berry though not enough to fill the quota yet. "Let's go in deeper. Typically the more uncommon berries are found there." Slash suggests and as the two of you get deeper into the forest you find it getting a bit darker as the tree tops get thicker.

(Roll-15) Luckily it seems no hostile Pokémon are around or at least not within your path and soon you see a small clearing ahead and something moving within it. Getting close you see a Kricketune and he has gathered up some berries and within that pile you see a good number of Razz berries.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:59 pm

Sandra turns back to Slash as he makes his usual flirty comment. "I just had a good day yesterday, and I get a nice simple warm-up mission this morning. Today's looking like a nice day, so I can't help but be upbeat. Not everything's about you Slashy." I gave him a wink and stuck my tongue out being a bit playful about shooting him down. He didn't seem serious about his comment, and I was getting the feeling this was just how he talked to people. No harm trying to play his little games with him.

Sandra was glad to see how quickly they found some berries. Oran and Pecha berries were in abundant supply when they stumbled upon there first clearing. There was even plenty for them to stock up their own supplies. They even managed to find some of the harder to find berries. Not enough to clear their quota, but it was a good haul leaving them with the real possibility of finishing up early. "Yeah, looks like we've scrounged up everything available here. You might be right about us finishing up early."

As the head in deeper, Sandra's amazed that they didn't get accosted by anything on their way in even managing to sneak up on a Kricketune that had just what they needed. She could see the berries so close now, but she doubted they could just get them but just jumping the Kricketune for what he had gathered didn't seem right. Attacking a criminal or defending themselves was one thing jumping this guy to take his stuff was another. "I doesn't feel right to just attack him to take his stuff. What do you think? Maybe we could trade something for the berries or get him to tell us where he found them. We could also just forget about him and just keep looking around."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:57 pm

"We could always ask I guess; definitely not going to attack a guy that's just getting his own meal." Slash said with a shrug. "As long as he doesn't want any of what we need in return then we can make a deal, or ask where we can find what we need. I'll leave it up to you though; negotiating isn't really my thing to be honest." He leaves you the option of what to do. While you did have some of the harder to find berries you were still short by a good amount and this Kricketune could easily fix that if he lets you take some of what he has. On the other hand you and Slash can keep looking on your own and go deeper into the woods till you reach your quota.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:33 am

Sandra nodded looking to the Mon and his berries. They could just continue on, but they could still do that if he refused to help them anyway, so she might as well ask. "Alright, stay back here. Don't want to startle him with two of us approaching. You can back me up if it looks like a fight can't be avoided." Moving around, Sandra made sure she wasn't coming out of the brush too close that he might get startled and attack in surprise. "Excuse me, I'm gathering some berries and was wondering if you knew where I could find some Sitrus and Razz berries."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:15 am

(Roll-12, 17) You find a good spot to enter the small clearing from and the Kricketune is able to notice you coming in a why that doesn't scare him off right away. However he is on guard and seems to be guarding his catch of berries. When you ask where you can find some more berries he seems a bit suspicious of you at first, however he seems like he can tell you mean no harm. "I suppose I can. I know there's Razz berries further down there way. Just don't go too far; some territorial Pokémon live deep in the forest. You can find Sitrus around the same area but those are a bit harder to find." He tells you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:32 am

Seeing how nervous the Kriketune is with just her, she's glad she asked Slash to hang back. She waited patiently without approaching closer as he seemed to mull over talking to her, and she struck gold as he told her where to find her quarry though it seemed the Sitrus would be the harder find in their new spot. "Thank you so much. That'll make it much easier to find the berries we need." She turned away from the bug in the direction she'd been directed. As she exited the clearing she reached out with her aura figuring Slash' position as she waited for him to catch up with her once they were out of sight of the Kricketune.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games