Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:11 am

" hmmm.... It's not really a problem I've ever had personally, and as Keerava is behind the bar usually it's not really something we've had to deal with before... try telling them not to?" he suggests, his attention had momentarily been drawn to your hard nipples, when you'd approached
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:20 am

"Mm, but giving you unhappy customers when it's my problem is something I can't stand for. Is it alright if I use the cellar in case a customer needs to be handled?" She clears her throat. "It's more private, and it's best if I didn't have to deal with that on a wooden floor above you."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:26 am

he nods " Avoid it if you can, but if you think it's necessary then do what you've got to" he tells you " but don't force yourself you are helping us out after all " he adds
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:59 am

She nods. "Of course, thank you. And don't worry, I won't do anything I don't want to." Reassuring him with a smile, she turns and gets straight back to her job. She's a little more aware of her body, but she's not going out of her way to stop flaunting it like she was earlier.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:47 pm

as time passed you quickly found that patrons got bolder, either with drink or because they worked out you where fine with them touching you, either way, soon enough they stopped letting your clothes get in the way, and started slipping they're hands wherever they could get them
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:59 am

Korin was starting to get visibly turned on once the patrons took to slipping their hands through the sides or top of her shirt, or straight down the back of her pants. Her soft belly and butt scales were prime targets, after all, and she wasn't objecting to the greedy fingers... but anyone there would note she tended to react more when it was one of the women looking to enjoy her body. She tended to linger against their hands for a bit longer.
Still, she was trying to impress Keerava and Talen-jei here, so she'll be as diligent as she can be before people are actively trying to pull her in to their laps.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:14 am

it wasn't long before that happened, a female Nord grabbed your arm as you passed her and pulled you into her lap, and holds you there, " I don't think I've seen you here before" she tells you, with a fairly obvious skyrim accent, from how she was dressed, she was probably a hunter or even an adventurer. she had a short mess of wavy auburn hair, the fringe cut just short enough that it didn't get in the way of her sharp green eyes.
as she held you in her lap you could feel her hands shamelessly caressing you, initially through your clothes, but not taking long to dive below, at which point she got more aggressive
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:28 am

Korin lets out an adorable yelp as the Nord grabs her, and she's pretty tensed up at first before those hands get a more in-depth feel of her. It doesn't take long at all for her to relax in to her somewhat, but her breathing is heavy. "I'm, ah, s-staying the night as I pass through. Just an adventurer looking to-" She gasps once hands go for bare flesh. "P-Pitch in a little while I'm here..."
She wraps an arm around the nord's shoulder, trying to make it easier to talk quietly to her for a moment. Of course, this will also make her easier to pick up. "If you take me to the cellar, I-I'm..." She clears her throat. "...yours to have fun with."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:36 am

she chuckles " is that so? well then lets not waste anytime " she says picking you up with relative easy, using your arm around her , and one beneath you to carry you whilst the other stays firmly on your breast, tugging at your nipple lightly, as she carries you "this'll be the first time I've had some fun with an Argonian in a while" she tells you with a grin, as she carries you carefully down the stairs
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:03 am

Korin's nipple is rock-hard and quite sensitive under her fingers, enough that even light pulling and teasing is making her breath shake a little. "Likewise with someone so beautiful. We'd better make this memorable!" As she flirts, she angles her torso to press her boob in to her hand. "Since I suspect you're about to make it very hard for me to talk, I'll ask now... you must either be a hunter or an adventurer yourself, right? I might like a chat later, if so." Beat. "A chat that could involve more feeling me up, if you're interested in more."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:11 am

she chuckles " I might be up for that," she tells you, and your right, you won't have much time for talking" she tells you as she carefully puts you down, letting you for for a moment so she could start to undress, removing her top without much ceremony, " I'd take your clothes off, if you keep me waiting too long I'll end up ripping them off you" she tells you jokily
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:18 am

"Haha! If it didn't involve a naked walk through the bar to get my replacements, I'd have been more than happy to let you." She starts undressing, and while she isn't taking it as slow this time, she's making damn sure she's giving this woman a show. When her top is off and she's started lowering her pants, she makes sure to shake her chest at her, chuckling softly. "I'm no delicate high elf, as long as you're not leaving scars, you get to be as rough with me as you like."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:32 am

by the time your top was off she was already naked, she had a few scars of her own, nothing that looked like it had been too bad, but clear signs that she was used to a fight.
she nods " alright, well that won't be a problem honestly" she tells you as she moves closer to you, " you might be a little sore afterwards though" she says teasingly as she gives your ass a slap,
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:59 am

Korin was loving what she was seeing. Her eyes, at least, were all over this nord. All her buttons were getting pressed by the time she moved in, and after that spank her pussy is glistening. It's obvious Korin's totally submissive to her now. "That's how you know it was fun." She rests her hands on the nord's hips, rubbing along them so she can reach back and get a retaliatory ass grab of her own while she has the chance.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:07 am

the Nord gives a soft moan as you grab her ass, not giving you too much time to think about much else as she returns the favour, one hand groping your ass in return as the other holds you closer, as she leans in and kisses you, immediately pushing her tongue into your mouth, her tongue dominating yours as her hands play with your body
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:33 am

Korin hikes up the leg on the side the nord grabs, wanting to offer her as much of her big butt and thick thighs as she can. She groans in to their kiss, the dominant behavior being shown to her getting her to totally entrust her body to the nord, their chests squishing together with them this close. Korin's slit is starting to get her inner thighs slick, the nord notices when her hands end up there. Helplessly aroused would be an understatement.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:41 pm

the nord, continues like that for a little while, increasing the intensity of her movements, as time progressed, until finally she broke the kiss, and her hands leave your ass, one comes around and strokes your pussy getting slick with your fluids which she then offers up to you, " your absolutely soaked, and we haven't even started yet" she tells you with a grin,
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Korin is happy to take the second to suck her fingers clean, keeping sultry eye contact while she's at it. "I~ have a weakness for the strong sorts of women that could pick me up or... pin me down like it was nothing." She grins back. "I was helpless the moment you pulled me in to your lap."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:40 pm

she chuckles, and pushes you back against, a wall, with a gentle forcefulness, " is that so? well then, I'll be sure to take full advantage of you then" she says, her hand diving back down between your legs as she keeps your torso pinned with her own, her thumb rubbing against your clit as she slides a couple of fingers into you, " just so you know, you've given me your body now, so we're not going to finish till I'm fully satisfied" she warns you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Pinned to the wall, Korin's heart is pounding in anticipation. That experience with the guards was an interesting way to pay an entrance fee, but THIS is the kind of fun Korin really appreciates. She jolts a bit feeling the thumb start to play with her clit, and is thankfully prepared for the fingers that follow. "Haah... I'm yours.~" she verbally confirms in a half-whine, the thoughts of what's to come making her arousal skyrocket.
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games