Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:46 am

it seemed like they where pretty close too, especially the one in your pussy who groaned as you tightened up. it didn't take more than another minute before the first of them game and the one in your mouth followed up moments after, each of them shooting out they're load in several bursts of thick cum,
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:55 am

Korin groans against the dick gagging her as she cums just in time for the guard in back to erupt in to her, her slit clamping down and forcing his entire load to go nowhere but her deepest reaches. With the other guard keeping her face close, she's forced to swallow down any cum he doesn't purposefully fire shallow to make her taste it. Either way, she obviously doesn't have the energy so soon after getting used like that to do anything but hang between them and shudder in delight at the warmth spreading within.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:10 am

the guard behind you pulls out " mmmh~ that was good" he says with a grin as he gets his armour back in order. the guard in front lets go of you so you could move when you where ready to, " well then I guess your free to enter the city, " he tells you, " break the law, you'll find yourself in the dungeons, and be careful, there are plenty of thieves in Riften, so keep your eyes open" he tells you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:20 am

Korin sinks to her knees once the guard behind lets go of her ass, but she doesn't pull her face free of the other's crotch right away. She pulls back slowly instead, pleasuring him just a bit more with her tongue before she's all the way off and panting. She starts getting up, looking a little embarassed as she feels the guard's cum sloshing around within. "R-Right, thank you."
Now that she's actually at a town, she gets dressed in her casual clothing rather than her actual armor, tucking the leather in to her bags instead. She half-nod half-bows to the guards, accidentally flashing them some cleavage, then heads on inside. She really needs to find a place to take a break!
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:34 am

the guards open the gates for you and let you in, closing them as you walked inside. In front of you, you could see a market surrounded by a deep gap with several bridges going to it, and just behind that, still on the island in the middle was what looked like a tavern
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:51 am

"Oh, thank the Hist..." Korin sighs in relief when she finally gets sight of that tavern. Keeping her hand near her coinpurse, she makes her way there straight away. Being able to sit somewhere comfortable is high on her priorities right now, especially now that she's just had her butt pounded.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:55 am

the bee and the bard it was called, and as you get inside you find that it seems reasonably busy, and the realise quickly that the Tavern keepers where both Argonian too, and seemed to be pretty good at running the place all things considered.
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:23 am

Korin wasn't expecting this place to be run by an Argonian couple, though the idea of a tavern in Skyrim being busy wasn't as much of a shock. She figures she'll head through the crowd and see if there's an available stool at the counter- if not, she'll find an empty table to grab a seat at. She's in a pretty good mood.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:27 am

there was a single seat free at the counter, at the far end with a pair of loud nords having a drunken discussion next to it, aside from that there where a few tables free around the room.
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:41 am

The bar stool was going to be the most attractive seat for Korin, despite the noisy drunks nearby. She didn't mind it too bad, and being able to meet one of the owners without getting in the way was nice. Grabbing her seat, she gives a big smile to the argonian behind the counter. "Hey there, do you have any rooms available here? I've been travelling so long that somewhere soft and warm is a top destination now."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:48 am

" yes, of course, traveller, 10 gold for the night," the female Argonian tells you " it's unusual to see one of our kind travelling" she tells you, " though there are quite a few argonian's in Riften" she tells you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 am

"That's the impression the guards out front gave me, too. I hatched in Black Marsh, but most of my life has been spent on the road, and I've become somewhat of an explorer for it. I was planning on taking a rest stop here, then heading further in to the province in search of treasure." While talking, she figures she'll get the gold out pre-emptively. "While I'm here, do you have anything that needs done? For pay or not, I'd just like something to do while I'm in town, and you two seem like you usually have your hands full."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:07 am

she listens patiently as you speak "if your looking for a quest I don't have anything at the moment but you could try the patrons or my partner Talen-Jei, if your just looking for work well you can always help serve drinks " she tells you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:14 am

"I think helping serve drinks would be the perfect way to wind down after all that travelling. First things, though," She passes over the ten pieces for the room. "I am Vos-Korin but I prefer just 'Korin', and I think I'll take that room for later. Being able to set my things down will be nice."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:18 am

"I am Keerava, " she tells you before handing back the coin " and if you are going to help out, then you can have the room for free." she tells you, " when your ready you can begin doing the rounds, just let, Talen-jei, know that I said you could help out first" she tells you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:30 am

Korin's eyes go wide, and she gets a big smile. "Thank you, that's very generous, Keerava. I'll go put my things away and be right back down." She hops up to do just that, choosing to store her belt and all its pouches alongside her bag in the chest of the room she's rented... and her dagger, after a moment's deliberation. She slides the chest under the bed, then heads back down to Talen-jei.
"Keerava has allowed me to help serve drinks for the day, and I'm looking to get started. I'm Korin. Is there anything I need to know beforehand? Uniform, maybe?"
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:37 am

"nice to meet you, I can't think of anything specific really, the way your dressed is fine, so long as you know how to serve drinks you should be fine to begin" he tells you,
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:51 am

"Alright! I'll get straight to work, then." She doesn't realise she forgot to ask what to do about problem customers. Seeming eager to ease the workload, she gets to work taking orders and serving drinks, swaying around her curvaceous body without quite realising it. Her excitement to be working for a couple of new friends has ended up giving her some attention-grabbing body language.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 am

you got plenty of orders coming your way and found yourself moving between patrons and the bar regularly to get drinks, after about half an hour the patrons attention shifted and when you got near some of them they're hands would grab at your ass or your breasts, seeming eager to take advantage of the offer you where unconsciously making
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:07 am

Korin getting eager hands coming her way while on the job she was a little more prepared to handle. After all, she figured, it was just natural for a bunch of nords and their alcohol to get grabby, right? She doesn't fight back against the gropes and squeezes, but if Argonians could blush her face would be bright red right now. After enduring it for a bit, she approaches Talen-jei again with her nipples poking clearly through her top.
"Er... I seem to be attracting the attention of the customers personally, but I'd like to avoid a scene. Any advice on what to do about a gaggle of horny patrons?"
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games