Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:34 am

"Come on sluts, work harder! These dicks won't cum on their own!" Yakeiva said with a laugh, this time actively searching for your g-spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:39 am

I Moaned and sped up taking the dicks to the base over and over rapidly thrusting myself back and forth my tits bouncing in the other girl's face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:42 am

The two guys groaned at this, getting ever closer as the green haired girl moaned and licked and nipped her way down your neck to your breasts. The men were getting closer to cumming from your efforts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:45 am

I Moaned and Diligently serviced all three cocks as Best I could embarrassed and turned on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:53 am

It took only a minute more of your efforts to bring forth their climax, both cocks beginning to fire off and flood you with their thick, steamy cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:55 am

I Shuddered as my husband found my G-spot setting me off on another orgasm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:03 am

Your husband wasn't done, even if it seemed these two were. A pity, they did have nice big cocks but these two must not have great stamina... or at least itd be a moment before they were up for a round two.

The girl used that as a chance to more properly make out with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:04 am

I moaned and giggled sharing the cum with her like I learned to from my husband's kisses.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:24 pm

She seemed to enjoy that, if the way she ground back against you was any indication of things. The cum mixed with her spit, seeming to become even better as your husband dove her cock into your drooling depths again and again.

Then she rolled you onto her waist, smacking and spreading your ass cheeks as she told the other girl to lick at her balls and your cunt as the men traded places, a cock from your ass sliding into your mouth while the other filled your backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:28 pm

I Blushed and moaned feeling both incredibly ashamed with myself and incredibly turned on by the fucking I was being given by three different cocks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:47 pm

Added to that soon enough was the girls eager tongue as she lapped at your petals as Yakeiva's cock plunged into your gaping flower, stirring your honeypot up yet again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:51 pm

I moaned into the cock in my mouth, all my holes tightening up as I was sent into another orgasm, my lewd holes eagerly trying to milk them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Your hubby smirked, kneading the balls of the man you were sucking off and giving you an extra thick dose of pre to savor, a preview of his cream which was actually tastier than his friends.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:03 pm

I Moaned and Shivered Eagerly Taking the cock into my thought and riding the other two fucking my holes with somewhat wild abandon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:08 pm

The first to cum was the one in your mouth- it seemed your hubby's kneading of his gonads was enough to get him going and he gave you plenty of cream to enjoy as the other two started fucking in sync, one pulling out while the other shoved in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:12 pm

I Moaned and Shuddered and I was Fucked hard and fast sucking every drop of cum out of the one in my mouth that I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:16 pm

The man staggered back as he finished, now definitively spent. The other man smacked at your ass some more, before reaching around to tug at your nipple piercings as your hubby locked lips again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:29 pm

I Returned her kiss moaning finding myself enjoying the pain more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:55 am

You can feel them both getting closer, and you along with them as the pleasure steadily increases. Yakeiva smirks and smacks at your breasts, adding more pleasant pain to the cocktail of ecstasy you were going through.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:08 am

I Moaned in Pleasure my Holes Quivering, why'd it feel so good~?
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games